A Bank to sell items ?

he wants an auto-banksale option, lol...

use the market section of the forum pl0x

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I do believe banks don't sell things. If it is about a bank sale then I don't think you actually do a bank sale everyday, so IG or the forums, like people said; should suffice.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

maybe hes talking about player-owned stores (rumored to be released with the carpentry skill). its still a store, not a bank. you could stock it up yourself with your own items, and take it "off the shelf" if you wanted, but its still gonna be a store

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

So a player owned store then, yeah? Definately.

POS is such a better idea than POH. If it doesn't come with carpentry I think I'm going to be sick.

I agree, but I think JAGeX might feel this makes merchanting too easy. Sorry, Bubs, but I got a bad feeling about it :)

lpinkus

Lots of MMORPGs have Player Owned Stores, like Maple Story. Others have personalised stores: A store that you carry with you. People can right click you and buy things off your store without you having to do anything. Personally I am in favour of the second idea, as the first one does not really fit in to Runescape.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Lots of MMORPGs have Player Owned Stores, like Maple Story. Others have personalised stores: A store that you carry with you. People can right click you and buy things off your store without you having to do anything. Personally I am in favour of the second idea, as the first one does not really fit in to Runescape.

That sounds neat, but is that restricted to items that are on your person? Would the gp just show up in your inventory or pop into the bank? That seems off.

lpinkus

i agree on second

1. there would be so many POS where would they all go(unless JaGeX made a whole separite world just for merchanting which i doubt tho)

2. in varrock or falador you could just shout your stuff out and not have to trade anyone

3. it would be alot easier you just make a price like in the general store

i.e. have 5 rune pics make their price 25k each whereas the person next to you could make them 40kea to which no one would buy

i was just thinking its so hard to sell your stuff on worlds with autoers etc, so i was thinking a mass bank, u put ur price on ur item/items put them in bank people can go to bank and look at what everyone is selling at that price. Then when Brought the money is trans straight to your char ?

4.I think the money should go straight to your inventory

downside this might be a little to much like autoing

kill3r_c0w.png

The gold you have earned would just stay in your shop, so when you view your personal shop it will show an amount of gold in it, and you can retrieve it into your inventory.

When people scroll over you, it would also show the name of your shop... if you have set one up...

~Toxicologist~

idea? like in Knight Online(yes i talk alot about it) you can write /merchant and you start a shop right where you are and you put items,price,amount(if stackable) and then you write something like selling weapons(then it comes your position here like 250.626 which is not needded) and then when you come near it pops up an window with 4 of the items the player sells(total is 16 or 12) and if anything intrested you trade and see the price theres really good if you buy an item 2mill sell 3 mill and go eat!

The gold you have earned would just stay in your shop, so when you view your personal shop it will show an amount of gold in it, and you can retrieve it into your inventory.

When people scroll over you, it would also show the name of your shop... if you have set one up...

OK. I like it, really, but I don't think JAGeX would let merchanting get this easy. You know how you try to sell an item for "x" gp, but give in and try to sell it lower after 20 minutes of typing? Well, now you can just set a price and wait until someone buys it as you kill dust devils :)

We'll see...

lpinkus

that is great start! That type of bank is great for unpatient merchants like me.

Here is some improvements:

*Under the item is a small space for puting in the price.

*If someone wants to buy it, you get a "trade request notice with the person who wants to buy it.

*theres multiple windows depending on what your buying

DUDE, Request this to jagex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D this will really help merchants

OK. I like it, really, but I don't think JAGeX would let merchanting get this easy.

Well they've pretty much let everything else get so easy: fletching, cooking, smithing, fishing...

wouldnt it be better just to be able to buy a cart put things in and put price on things then people can just look in ur cart and buy? and different carts have more or les spaces

ya i agree carts like you do a quest for some poor cart guy who broke his cart kinda like the dwarve cannon quest (not sure if this is the right quest but the one where you look for the dwarve child and fix the fence)

also this could be a semi introduction to carperenty or w/e its being called or is called.

well thats my thoughts

edit- oops i forgot to put the main reason for the post

after the quest you would be able to buy carts from him ranging from 5k (which would hold 5 items) to 100k (wich would hold 30 or something)

or if this quest was the introduction to carpernty you would make them

kill3r_c0w.png

OK. I like it, really, but I don't think JAGeX would let merchanting get this easy.

Well they've pretty much let everything else get so easy: fletching, cooking, smithing, fishing...

True, but this would be pushing it to another level, I feel. Especially if the "shops" did business while one wasn't even logged on.

Lpinkus

...I don't think that would work, becuase then the Runescapian streets would be filled with inactive merchants.

~Toxicologist~