the personality game

Unrealist

Here's how it works:

I post up a situation, with some posible ways to respond to it. Once 3 people post their answers, another person has a chance to post the next scenario. I'll go first....

Let's say you see a person die in the wilderness. On his death kneel, he drops every dragon item in existence, a whip, and full guthans. Would you:

1. Take it all and keep it?

2. Take it and give it all back?

3. Take it all and keep some?

4. Ignore it completely?

5. Take it all and sell it?

ok, new sitch

you are walking along on a normal day, doing normal stuff then a massive monster leaps out of the ground in a firery vortex and asks you to go with it, what do you do?

1. go with it

2. run, fast

3. one hit it =D

4. follow it to its underworld palace

5. some other thing (please specify)

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

1, 4, just go with it, you never know if it will happen again, of course, flee when it attacks...

lets see, cant thing of anything much so... if someone would get attacked by a random event:

1-tell the person to run.

2-tell the person to keep going(probaly so you can grab his items if he dies)

3-ignore it tottaly

4-insult him

5-attemp a scam on him(getting out of idea's)

6-praise/compliment!? him?

7- out of idea's.

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

I'd go with option 1. Even if I wanted their items, if they're going to die to that, they probably don't have anything worthy on. Plus, people have frequently warned me of random events or broken pickaxe heads and returned them to me out of kindness; I intend to pay that forward.

2. I've seen addy weaing people die to evil chickens.

now then....

You see a Jmod in the wilderness. He's being attacked by a PKer. Do you:

1. Help the Jmod and attack the PKer?

2. Help the PKer kill the Jmod?

3. Stay out of the matter?

4. Kill them both?

Hmm, yes, that seems like an idiotic waste of time :lol:

#1. Definately I know a mod and I know I hate pkers(I don't count, I'm not pure).

EDIT: Also, the mod would probably pwnify him anyways.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thats more than three if i am correct.

Scenario:

You get hacked, but rather than bad happening, the hacker seems to have helped you (ex: leveled you, got you better armor, got you a Party Hat, ect.). Would you:

1. leave the pass and hope they keep working and don't change pass

2. change the pass

3. use the IP to contact them and change the pass

4. stop playing

5. tell Jagex

6. make a new account and transfer stuff over

7. Insert option here.

• 1 month later...