Jagox(some game i remembered from official forums)

evildestruction

These new party hats seem to have made the party hat market crash so we have decided to give party hats tradibility again :D . However party hats have a 90% chance of exploding when put on a trade screen killing both players. :twisted:

We hope this new randomness keeps players on their toes! :wink:

Happy Scaping :)

Stupid egg..........

This is actuly a good idea. Death to the marcos.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fine Birdboy60 and Birdboy6o this means WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since i'm fired from jagox forever i'm starting my own company "Super Company" which just happens to win the lottery 15 times (the government checked it out and it appears that "Super Company" is just very lucky). using the winnings "Super Company" buys JAGOX making me the new owner of JAGOX along with a couple of investors(you arn't one of them). Using my new power i make myself SUPER MOD WYVREN2000. and i get rid of all evil updates for awhile causing the use of runescape to incraese 100 fold. making me and the investors the richest people on earth!!!! and using my money i buy every tech related business including every internet service provider and i make it impossible for you to get internet access!!!! and i fire you from the Jagox division of "Super Company" banning you from stepping foot on any of their properties!!! and super company starts buying all the busineses in the world that have more than 1 location. eventually i own the world and become the dictator killing anyone who opses me!!! muhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

whoda thunk it? turns out wyvern was dreaming. no super mod. o well.

BTW :evil: you were offtopic!:evil:

back to the topic.

Shops now have 5 spaces and requires you to pay 500gp to enter them.

Also! A new item obtainable from rick turpintine the random event - The time bomb. this will explode killing everyone within 30 feet after 30 minutes. It is not possible to drop or sell to shops but is tradeable to other players. it will skull anyone it kills and if it explodes in your bank it will wipe your bank.

Happy Scaping!

Stupid egg..........

now you must have atleast 1k gp in the bank at all times if not anyone can take your items.

due to recent complaints about bank size from non mems we are increasing bank size to 1 million spaces and we are making gold un stack able unless you buy all 1 million spaces for 100gp each to get the money bag

Guest Nezikchened

New random event : Lava golem (level : infinite), It appears when you click and it's attacks have a death effect (= you die)

new random event - Indiana jones

While training agility he will take you to a heavily guarded and trap-filled tomb and will push you in.You will die but if you somehow survive the traps there is a reward of 10 exp for farming. :|

Stupid egg..........

anyone caught using the following charecters in any statements will be banned (execpt for mods)a,s,d,f,g,h,j,k,l,q,w,e,r,t,y,u,i,o,p,z,x,c,v,b,n,m,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,.,,,?,!,@,#,$,%,^,&,*,(,)-,_,=,+,`,~,{,[,},],|,\,:,;,",",<,>,/

we at jagox would like to reveal something to you, our loyal customers, that the game runescape is actually a mass mind control device, and in 2 years it shall take effect and you shall rise up against the goverment and impliment our control one the planet, many of you may be lost in ths endevour, but its for the greater good.

in other news, a new kitten type is avaidable this week....

parents17dc.gif

all items and cash wil be removed .. and runescape wil start al over again .

al accounts wil go away

memberships keep getting cash from ur card but ur not member annymore :P

al monster are 50 + (10+ in tortual)

u start at lvl 0

and u go down and down and down and down

zezima is like lvl -34295429595434953496497697594394549539654964596

and theoldnite is -34295429595434953496497697594394549539654964595

enjoy

to stop autoers we have decided to randomley ban people forever from the website. there are so many of tehm that it wont make a difference. if you get banned in this way, well, you had it coming. also, we have made a lotterey! we pick one person every day. they get 1,000,000,000 gp. if they are not a mod, however, their banks will get cleared.

hapy scaping!

tipitlessersigea3.png

to stop autoers we are taking a new extreme aproach. now there will be a realm of misery where if anyone except a mod does the samething twice their computer will receive a virus forcing all other processes to turn off ad it will max the volume and play clasical music mixed with rock techno rap and all other forms of music which will drive the listener to insanity. also we have made varrok look better.