Jagox(some game i remembered from official forums)

evildestruction

i forgotten the person, the game goes like this,

you are some mod from "jagox" who took over jagex, and you make bad/evil/stupid/whatever of kind of update, as long as it is in some way bad for runescape lol.

ex:

"here's a new update!

evil frogs lv 600! non multi and stronger then tzok-jad (whatever the name of lv 702 monster was,level is not everything!), hope you will enjoy how it invades popular city's sometimes! and no matter what place only 1 player at a time can attack it and it revoers all its 500 hp every minute!

happy being killed :twisted: mod evil(lol)."

get your brains started lol, and think of something that would make anyone laugh! lol.

(I wonder if the person is on tip.it....)

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, I killed that monster yesterday and got like a Dragon Plate and Large helm all in one drop!

Alongside 500 noted EvilFrog Bones worth around 2k pray xp a pop.

Oh wait, no I didn't..

The perfect update to ruin RuneScape?

It'd involve a few clicks only, if you knew what you were doing.

*Clicks the checkbox to make partyhats untradeable*

Muhahahah

good one, untradeble party hats, rants forum going crazy as well, muhahaha.... lol.

only i could not find good rants left... and i love the rants forum, always something entertaining while eating my sandwitch with alot of those choclate things i have ABSOLUTELY no idea how to call that in english,

its very small,choclate, and in a form of a tube?, o and VERY small, used in big amounts(at least, VERY big amounts by me).

wonder if there will be more nice replies.

still funny lol, untradeble party hats...

[edit], tought of something....

"we now at jagox thought of something we'd LOVE to do, everyonce in a while we wil come online and attack PLAYERS, while we edited ourselfes to god mode, lv 252(double of 126?), muhahahahaha!!!

we will have much fun, so i wonder if you all dare to log on as soon as we start this update*activated update and log out timer* prepair to suffer!

mod evil. P.S, i will be lv 800, the rest lv 252, so i have all POWER!"

[edit no.2]i will be gone for a while to play a game...o and, enjoy that last update!! muhahahaha!! lol.

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

the 'monster drops' update

all monsters over lvl 10 now only drop 1gp and NOTHING ELSE!! also every item in the game, rare holiday normal etc, is now untradeable but can be sold to shops for 1gp but no-one else can buy it from the shop. Also we hav included another 10,000,000,000 quests tht hold no good reason to complete them as they hav no reward wat-so-ever.

happy runescaping!!

Brawling_Mad.png

mmm...

"a new update!

we have moved the kaphite queen from her lair to... o yea lumbrige!

even trough the workers did offer resistance, but we got her out anyway,

where also planning to place the jzok-jad(or whatever it was),

to varrock, but we will first have to cheat to beat it, happy kill!

mod evil,P.S, moving tzok-jad should take about a... mmm... 2 days, for now, enjoy the deadly attacks of the kaphite queen!!"

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

New update!!!

All monsters can poison you, with a 150% chance of you getting poisoned. You can get poisoned by being hit by the monster, but also by hitting it.

Poison now does 100 hitpoints of damage per second :twisted:

Every monster under level 20 has a max hit of 10 damage

To regulate the forums, anyone who posts there will lose 1,000,000 exp from random skills per letter. you can replace the stat loss with one of these (each per letter also!):

[*:272f16lo]Pay 1,000,000,000,000 (a million million) gold

[*:272f16lo]Account banned for 999 Years

[*:272f16lo]Pay 500 Party Hats

[*:272f16lo]Defence, attack, strength and prayer Level permanently set to 1.

Also, It will be spawning Lesser Demons with 24 spawning spots around the player death spawn area in lumbridge and in falador. Also, 10 spawning spots will be set for the Kalphite King (Level 65535, 999,999,999HP and minimum hit is 95 no matter what.) at EVERY important travel route since teleport and boats were already banned by my fellow mod. oh, and you don't keep your items when you die. the part in <>s is seeable only to mods.

We hope you enjoy the forum regulation rules and new monsters to fight.

I GOT ONE!

"Today as king of Runescape i got bored of watching people walk around, so now, everyone will die and when they log onthey will be teleported to lumbridge where a level 9999999 Dagannoth will Eat you and you will then Respawn again in Lumbridge, if you have done recruitment drive... then a even bigger Dagannoth Mother will be waiting for you and shes level 9999999999999 and she will kill you, all attempts to escape, Via Tele, or running will be blocked, because the gates will be closed so you cannot escape, and all of your stuff in your bank has been taken and is now in my bank account, so muahahahahhahaha"

got bored

Rena

"All Jagox employees have gotten together to form an idea for an update which we hope will thrill you all. At every general store, there is a new item - "Magical Stick of Doom." This weapon costs 12 gold pieces, and is wieldable at level 1 attack.

This new weapon has a strength bonus of +1500, and has +2000 in stab, crush, and slash attack bonus.

We were receiving complaints about higher levels being too hard to defeat for lower levels, hopefully this weapon will make an all-round more balanced game.

Some other complaints we received included most skills being hard work, we decided to introduce a lever that when pulled, will give 5,000,000 experience points in your choice of any skill. We hope this isn't too difficult for anybody.

By the way, Party hats are untradable."

"All Jagox employees have gotten together to form an idea for an update which we hope will thrill you all. At every general store, there is a new item - "Magical Stick of Doom." This weapon costs 12 gold pieces, and is wieldable at level 1 attack.

This new weapon has a strength bonus of +1500, and has +2000 in stab, crush, and slash attack bonus.

We were receiving complaints about higher levels being too hard to defeat for lower levels, hopefully this weapon will make an all-round more balanced game.

Some other complaints we received included most skills being hard work, we decided to introduce a lever that when pulled, will give 5,000,000 experience points in your choice of any skill. We hope this isn't too difficult for anybody.

Then everyone goes to the back of the wilderness beating the crap out of eachother, level 100's 1 hitting noobs, noobs 1 hitting them. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

By the way, Party hats are untradable."

Mwuhahahahaha!!! That alone is truly evil :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i never digged much further than page 1... so did not see it... o well....

"[uber prayer update]

we have made the following prayers, super protect from melee, supter protect from magic, supter protect from ranged, when activated, all melee/ranged/magic(depends on prayer) will be blocked, and reflected, so if someone hits with (a) sword/bow and arrow/magic, he will get hit shot/magic attack/sword, BACK IN HIS FACE, alsi i mod evil will be pking in wilderness, and I and ONLY I(ME MEMEMEMEME) will be immume to these new prayers, i also will hack the game code a little to help myself pking hehehe..... happy pking! P.S these prayers will kill you if used against ME OR MONSTERS!"

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

edit: sorry about this, i didnt see that someone allready posted what was said there before.

Today we've introduced Poh's because of all those whiners who says "i want p0h!!!1111oneonelevenone!!11!1!1" because of some bugs you cant add any tree rock or fish to your house, and every time you open youre door you get skulled, all youre items get noted and a kalphite queen appears, we hope to fix this problems in the closest decade.

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

NEW UPDATE:

Due to many whiners, the wilderness is now called the 'Fuzzy Room' and teleportation will be allowed at any level. The normal protect prayers in the new 'Fuzzy Room' now protect 100% and cannot run out.

Also, any 'pures' out there with a name of oOoOoOOooooOo or similiar has been permanently banned.

Holiday drops, such as partyhats, are now dropped 100% for every monster.

Now, if you get skulled and die you will permanently lose your account and all of its items. This is non reversable.

Happy Scaping, Noobs!

Mod Friendly

knkcopy.jpg

NEW UPDATE!

In Reponse to people wanting guns, Andrew has decided to introduce Ak-47's, and M4's. Andrew has also introduced other New types of Technology, Such as the Atomic Bomb, which can be purchased at the general store for 6.5 gp. level 3's can carry it and throw it at NPCS, killing everything in the area. Also Andrew has introduced B-52 bomber planes which can be Purchased for 5k at any gnome air Location. These planes run on Gas which can be bought be in the new gas stations located in Varrock

NEW UPDATE

Andrew has decided to release Chemical warfare, and has tested it on chickens which have become Mutants and are now level 600,000 and are located in the King black dragons lair, and have killed everyone that enters there....

BUG WARNING

The chickens have ran loose and are killing everything, please try to avoid Varrock Fallador, Rimmington, Seers, Lumbridge, Camelot, Freminick, All guilds (Except prayer guild), and all Cities. If killed everything in your bank in your bank will be donated to Andrew, He really needs the stuff.

Bug problem fixed

We have Fixed the Chicken Problems, By Deleting all monsters other then level 1 rats, we will fix this problem A.S.A.P, After Andrew Gets done selling his party hats for 600 million each.

900 weeks later

Andrew has sold his party hats, and has decided that player owned houses are more important, so he has released POH's

next update

Some loser dropped an atomic bomb on the player owned houses neighborhood, we will have to delete your accounts if you have one, currently 500k people own a player owned house, if you pay 400 dollars, your account MAY be saved, Depending on if your currently wielding holding 28 Guthans plates 0 in your inventory, if not, your account will be deleted.

Thanks

Andrew Gower

Every hit with melee gives now 0,000000001 xp

all arrows will be destroyed and all fletchers will be banned, you can buy arrows from the ranger slave store for a price of 100 ea for bronze 200 ea for iron 300 ea for steel etc. you can't pick any arrows up from now on. bows will be illigel

magic gives now 0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 xp, exept when you hit monsters. then you wil get no xp. everyone with a rc lvl higher then 0 will be 99 hitted for 1 year.

ofcourse this new updates dont work for me, that wouldn't be fair. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

UPDATE

All bronze items can be bought for 100gp, iron for 250,steel for 500gp, and mithril for 500k. The trade feature has been removed and players cannot pick up items dropped by other people except by pk'ing. All players start off with full bronze armor and a bronze longsword. Level 10 players and below hit guaranteed 10's just to keep people from quitting because they hit 1's or 0's and get pk'ed instantly. Level 5 and below start with 15 hitpoints

Jagex introuduce a "report noob" button and all noob's and their accounts are deleted!!

(2 weeks later Jagex relise that people actually find that this is the best update yet...they quickly reverse this action and reinstate the noobs with lvl 110 accounts as a sign of being really sorry).

We've brought the fatigue system back by popular demand, and now beds are in even fewer locations and bedrolls cost 70k and are members only. Instead of requiring you to type a word to wake up, you now have to recite a full book of either the Bible or the Odyssey.

We've deleted dragon items from the game and replaced them with a non-tradeable, special "dingleberry" that has no purpose and cannot be removed from your inventory.

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Today, the Jagox staff (us) are very bored so we introduced the rolling rampage. It allows us staff to create a superspawn spot of MegaAnt with hp 1 but defence level ffff (65535) and can't be killed. The superspawn spot will spawn ffffX2 (65535 * 2) Of those before deactivating. those monsters can only be kill by staff and will KILL ALL PEOPLE EXCEPT STAFF, which they can't kill. Happy Dying.

And,, also all trades with staff will be handled in random byte values, meaning when you type give 1gold, you may actually submit all of your items cashed into gold and all your gold and be in debt of ffff * ffff (65535 * 65535)

Also, Zezima is BANNED (Later retracted and zezima is givven exemption of the rules, staff status, and autopk bot that goes to all worlds, and can kill anyone in any level of wilderness.) so, now zezima has ffff * ffff * ffff * ffff * ffff * ffff *ffff * ffff worth of levels and that amount * ffff * ffff * ffff * ffff * ffff * ffff worth of exp in each skill. And your banks and inventory are all now empty, except for us staff.

All levels are also set at 1, excluding us staff again. and you only can hold 1 item per inventory and members need to pay $1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 per month to play runescape.

Happy crying. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: