Jagox(some game i remembered from official forums)

evildestruction

Due to people wanting another random event, we are introducing one! It is the n00b. It asks you for free stuff, and you have to give it something worth at least 10k. If you refuse or don't talk to him, he follows you around, occasionally wiping people from your friends list. He will also hit 2s and 3s every 10 seconds. He is not attackable, but there is the other part of our update :wink:

We are introducing a new opponent to beat the crap out of! He is the level 3 n00b from the n00b random event introduced above. They wear bronze armor and use iron scimmys. Every time you kill one, two more spawn until you are overrun by a huge n00b army. They only hit 1s, but in large numbers can be devastating.

Mod ub3r 3vi1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Head of Jagox again with another great *cough* evil *cough* update for all you wonderful *cough* noobs *cough* runescapers! First off we have decided that all rare items will be extra rare, and you know why? We have deleted them all from the rich people and given them to lvl 3 noobs! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: And don't worry, they will end up loosing them by dying to a goblin anyways :P

Secondly, we feel that players are becoming too strong we have added the new random event (Not so random as it comes to you every 20 minutes) Chuck Norris! Chuck Norris has no lvl for you cannot give the greatest man in the world a lvl. When he comes, he gives you a swift roundhouse kick to the face, killing you, resulting in loss of all items and a free trip to lumby! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That is all Happy gameing! *cough* i hope all of you...*mumble mumble's* die!!!! *cough* that is all :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

A new creature has been found roaming Runescape its name is...Dora the destoyer the foul beast will sing stupid songs such as the backpack song and while singing this song she will take stuff from your pack she is a lvl 892.5 (yes.5) and hates all people under lvl 130 (stinks for all of you) :D mwahahahahahhaaha oh p.s. she cnat be multied and if somehow she is killed she drops nothing!!!! oh and she automatically attacks everyone !!!

Join the petition for a new bank page layout! -This is the best thing since sliced bread!!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy (wait, who put happy? Kill them. Kill them now.), er, We mean Crappy Tuesday RuneScapers. We are back with a couple tweaks to the updates released yesterday. We decided to make mud pie a pie you can eat so incase you are running low on health, they are an option. The new wildy monster also was "tweaked" making it invicible to all players under level 130 combat because it has a combined feature of a slayer and normal monster. If you are lower than level 130, your attacks always hit 0s (like if you attack a Killerwatt with 5 slayer) but once you reach 130 (which you won't) it instantly robs your bank, eats all food you get/have, and then destroys your account by deleting you from our databanks. Good news is that Jagox can kill it, so it's drops are now 1000000000x more expensive. Also, dragon weapons, armor, and barrows equipment are twice as good, and the barrows doesn't need to be repaired. The final tweak is that the KQ, KBD, new wildy monster, Daggonath Rex, Daggonath Prime, and all high level monsters (even Tzaar monsters) have become super aggressive and have teamed up to eat everyone that we command them to. I'll give you to the count of 1 to runn, then we will come after you all!

1!!!!!!

" is only seen by Jagox>

Fellow scapers, it has come to our attention that many people like to be "teleported" by other people, and that the popup screen takes too long. So we have therefore decided to get rid of that screen, and if they use tele other on you, you are instantly teleported to the destination of the mages choosing. It doesnt matter if you have accept aid on or off, you still get teleported.

In other news the new random event "Ron Burgandy" has finally made his appearance. Do you have what it takes to take on Ron Burgandy who is level 1134 in a fist fight? Do you have what it takes to takes to solve the puzzle of Ron Burgandy's missing dog "Baxter" if you do not succeed with this 600 piece puzzle, the event Ron Burgandy will fist fight you 11 times If you happen to win 6 out of 11, you get a new iron item. To learn more about this item, finish Baxter's puzzle.

We have now gotten rid of the "follow" right click option on people, and instead we have come up with the "cling" option.

When right clicking and using "cling" it will be as if your using the old "follow" option, but if the target teleports, you will be automatically teleported to wherever she/he goes, you will go WHEREVER the person your following goes, no exceptions, they log out. YOU go to their house.

Another recent update is that too many players are complalining about the "friends only" or "off" of the chat/private chat. So we have removed them, it is now permanently "on." Have fun chatting with people.

Since some people cannot afford Dragon items, dragon items are not removed from the game in what will be called "disintigration." All dragon items will be disintigrated this afternoon.

In response to the above announcement, we have now removed all other armours besides bronze, iron, and soft leather.

~happy scaping

boozhoo

boozhoochief.png

jagox has decided to give noobs a gift for being so noobish. now all noobs have a noob dagger which is part of the new noob weapon set. if a noob wielding it attacks a non noob it takes all the non noobs stuf including bank and it will always get 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 damage instantly making them lv 126 and it always hits. But it doesnt work against the new jagox armor which only i can use. also the jagox armor makes me invicible. it works the same as noob weapons except it works on everyone. oh and the entire game is level 1000000 wildernes. muhaha!!

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

But it doesnt work against the new jagox armor which only i can use. also the jagox armor makes me invicible. it works the same as noob weapons except it works on everyone. muhaha!!

AHEM! Well, we'll just see about that now, won't we! *Over P.A. System: "Attention all RuneScapers, there is a blue light special on rare items on aisle 5, I repeat-" Opp, sry, my bad, wrong message! here we go" MOD FIGHT!!!!!!!"* Instantly whips out the BIGGEST, BADDEST, and defineately SWEETEST LOOKING weapon ever, cleverly code-named:

T.A.N.K.2.U. (Total Anihilation Nearly Killing 2 Universes)

Well, well, well, look what we have here! *zooms scope into the best accuracy possible: x99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999ÃÆâÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â Ãâ¦Ã¾ (so accurate it can split an atom more times than the zoom level!)

Aims directly at face of wyvren2000, locks on, and fires!*

OWNED, just like the level 76 that got scammed out of some Saradomin armor today! (that was funny, he was complaining about how the guy didnt give him the shield or somethin!) Wait, what's this? *smoke clears and wyvren2000 is still alive, and the smoking cadaver of a freshly spawned newb lies in front of him* Dang it!, Time for Plan B! *hacks wyvren2000''s system, steals code for the armor and weapon, then sends it to all Jagox mods with a single word as the message: KILL.*

Alright everyone, let's move out! *suits up in the new armor, grabs the T.A.N.K.2.U. and walks toward the nearest group of newbs, blasting them into deletion with one shot!*

Anyways: here's the update: All Jagox mod have been given the special armor and weapon, and the T.A.N.K.2.U. Weapon has been released. Only one is in existence, and the coding for it has been locked away in a way more secure than the hold I have on the weapon itself (so no one is getting one!) Maybe if you're lucky, I may let you try it, but don't get your hopes up. Also, any1 asking to be spared, to try our weapons or armor, or attempting to interact with us in a way other than dying helplessly will be tortured, anihilated, fed to our pet dragons, and hunted down and eliminated by a hired sniper in Real Life. Also, memberships require signing over rights to your sould, account, possesions, and anything we may want/require in the future. Have fun... (while you can!)

um are u that stupid. it makes me invincible and there would only be 1 set because only 1 person(me) could use it. so there would be no way for you to get it from me. PS: i didn't say the secret update that my special password allows me to acess every ones account that is 1 google(1 wit 100 zeros) digits long that i have a special disk that inputs it allowing me to steel anyones account and destroy all traces of it when i feel like it(as in the account would no longer exist) and if i add on the 1 googleplex(1 with a google zeros after it)digits (my disk would also input it) i can do anything at any time in the game including banning every1 but me or change evryones passwords and recovery questions (the answers would be gibberish) or allows me to take anyones stuf or my favorite i could control them while their logged on and there would be a new suicide button on everyones accounts but mine. and i can go anywhere in the game at any moment instantly. finally i can change anything in the game. so if anyone tried stopping me they would be at my mercy(and if they didn't try stoping me). Muhaha!!

(ps if u wanted to steal the pass good luck because it changes every 2 seconds.)

ahhhh....

Time for an evil update.

1.We have planted land mines every where that has a green ground.

2.It is now possible to tele-other a KBD to Lumbridge.

3.I have decided that the new random event will be that every once in a while, while training mining an NPC will appear and ask you to point out a certain pixel on the screen.If you point out the wrong pixel then every rock you attempt to mine will explode killing you and several innocent bystanders sending you all to the KBD in Lumbridge.

4.When you are hit with a rubber chicken your account will be banned.There will be no exceptions.All yo-yos and marionnettes will explode when used, killing you.

That is all.

Happy Scaping! :D

Stupid egg..........

This is actuly a good idea. Death to the marcos.

ok this is a small update. the is a new teleother noob spell which requires no runes. once you choose what noob to use it on (you can even pick that are noobs elsewhere) you can pick between several destinations (for example the kalphite queen or the KBD ) and the noob will go there. and there will now be a a list in lumby of everyone on tutorial island(for the convinence of the teleporters. also the noob restriction will be removed on friday the 13th's and all holidays (including ones most people have never heard of such as "towel day")and everyone who is teleported is instanly superskulled (if they die they lose EVERYTHING!!!! including their bank) and as a added bonus they lose all prayer all combat stats drop by 90% they get 50% hp (bad for people with more then 50% their limit. good for people with less then 50% their total hp). and to stop people from cheating and tellying to a city the spell notes your law runes if you have any and if your recieve any from people those also will be noted. ad te spell doesn't work on yourself. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

P.S.: And this will allow f2p people to see the monsters

aleternative update: this is a jagox mod update they now can access the mind control center even though it isn't totally finished. in the center mods can control any monster and even talk using it. if the mod wants to the mod can have it take items from thier bank such as food potions ext. the monster has the ability to use all non combat spells including teleport. and the mod can use the monster to attack players even outside the wilderness. so imagine a KBD with sharks using prayer (yes they can use prayer) and pots fighting noobs in lumby. and the unarmed fighting related quests will be simple. soon the center wil be updated to allow controling players. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! PS: the controled monsters if killed will respawn in either lumby or fally

um are u that stupid. it makes me invincible and there would only be 1 set because only 1 person(me) could use it. so there would be no way for you to get it from me. PS: i didn't say the secret update that my special password allows me to acess every ones account that is 1 google(1 wit 100 zeros) digits long that i have a special disk that inputs it allowing me to steel anyones account and destroy all traces of it when i feel like it(as in the account would no longer exist) and if i add on the 1 googleplex(1 with a google zeros after it)digits (my disk would also input it) i can do anything at any time in the game including banning every1 but me or change evryones passwords and recovery questions (the answers would be gibberish) or allows me to take anyones stuf or my favorite i could control them while their logged on and there would be a new suicide button on everyones accounts but mine. and i can go anywhere in the game at any moment instantly. finally i can change anything in the game. so if anyone tried stopping me they would be at my mercy(and if they didn't try stoping me). Muhaha!!

(ps if u wanted to steal the pass good luck because it changes every 2 seconds.)

Hmm, possibly this is where the business aspect of Jagox comes in. YOU ARE FIRED!

Well, since that's taken care of (oh, and one more thing. You are banned from applying for an account, job, or even ban appeals since we banned all current accounts of yours), I think we should clear up one thing:

THE UPDATE!

We have implemented a new restriction on new players. If your IP address has been recorded as having accessed any RuneScape related sites, like the official site or RuneHQ (not Tip.It), you will not be able to create a new account, nor will you be able to log on (Jagox staff excluded). The one advantage to this is that our players will be spreading RuneScape to the public. Also to create an account you must pay $5 per account, so we gain more profit. There is no way around this update, so good luck spreading RS!

new quest:until completion, all exp gained will be taxed 90%.

start quest:talk to oziach

Oziach tells you that you need a bunny rabbit, which can be obtained from Melzar to start the quest

Melzar tells you that to obtain a bunny rabbit you must give him a stuffed turkey, obtained from Oziach

Oziach tells you that to obtain a stuffed turkey you need to obtain a bunny rabbit from Melzar.

R.I.P. Shiva

New Updates!

1.Whenever a tree is chopped it falls over and will crush anyone underneath it killing them.

2.Due to a budget slash we have deleted the friends system and logout button.

3.We have added a new button to logout.The suicide button.When you press this you die and are transported to lvl 50 wilderness where you will be logged out.

Ha ha ha ha.

Thank you for reading.

Stupid egg..........

you stole my suicide button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was in the post i made on feb. 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

update at jagox: the personel department has decided to fire the following personel :

Birdboy60(for having a power battle with me)

mojka(for stealing my suicide button idea)

and they have rehired the following employies:

wyvren2000(with all accounts returned better than they were)

the legal department at jagox has decided to put restraing orders on the following former staff members preventing them from ever playing runescape again:

Birdboy60

mojka(2 week ban from runescape)

also after pulling some strings with the government the following former employies have been sentanced to life in prison with no parole or ability to appeal this sentence:

Birdboy60

and also banned from ever using a computer again:

Birdboy60

now for the update:

everyone gets a rainbow party hat, santa hat, all the other holiday drops. also the bank of runescape will shut down at midnight when the entire game becomes wildy and the extremely high lv monsters get put so they will attack you anywhere but 1 space which deals 100 damage a second. also due to the expanded wildy all shops have closed all ranges turned off all cows have fled all food things have fled all anvils and furnaces are either turned off or taken away all npc have fled (except high lv ones that kill you) all runecrafting alters have been broken tree spirts highway men and rock golems are now at a 99% chance of happening to you in the first 10 minutes you play all doors have been locked normal alters have been abandond by the gods and a whole lot more

Our update for this week will not be an update at all, but a "resetting" of all accounts. This will make all stats go back to level one, and all quests changed back to unfinished. Your bank will also be cleared. Note, only RS2 accounts will be "reset". The reason behind this is that we recently found a large amount of macroers in RSC and wanted to punish somone for it, but forgot how to use the coding for Runescape Classic. Happy Scaping! And good luck on your next 500,000 of pure skilling, Zezima! -Jagox Mod 3y3 h4x0rd R$

Jagox:

We have recently realised two things. F2P is overcrowded and just insn't contributing to the development process of RuneScape and thus will be terminated. All accounts will be deleted and any item worth having will go to me.. i mean charity.

We have also realised that P2P get all the brakes so we decided to make it so you have to pay for F2P and the current P2P areas, monsters, quests and items will be deleted and everyone has to play on F2P but pay for it. Because of some problems with the coding for this all accounts (except ours) have been reset. oops

(3 weeks later)

We have decided that under UK law each player of RS must sign a contract in order to play RS. This contract states that you WILL pay regardless whether or not you play.

Under new UN regulations noone under the age of 10000000000 years old can play a video game for more than 2 minutes every 50 years.

Happy Scaping!!!!!

recently players have been complaing that runescape isn't realistic enough. and i have been getting fed up witth it. so to make runescape more realistic we are raising members fees to $20 to cover the cost of our realism patrol(*snicker*) who will make runescape more realistic. if your runescape charecter dies they will hunt you down and kill you to make runescape more realistic. and members fees are mandotory and if you refuse to pay they will be added to your taxes. the realism patrol wont kill any jagox mods except Birdboy60

ah sorry wyvern, i didnt see it :oops: but jeez calm dow a little.

BTW wyvern werent you banned from ever applying for a job?silly little lunchbox. :roll:

The Update.

All people that have accumulated more than 89gp in their life have now been had a 8 stalker KBD set upon them which respawn every 12 seconds :P .

Members are exept from this effect .In other news member fees are now $50 a week.

Have Fun!

p.s. as wyvern can never get a job here again all of his/her updates are null and void and always will be.

Stupid egg..........

just one thing if you read closely i never said i applied for the job. they came to me and begged that i come back because things were too good without me and they needed me to make it evil again. so i never applied for a job. Jagox has repealed the bannings of every former mod (ok can we get back to being evil against all of runescape rather then each other) and rehired them.

now to be nice to players we are droppinspecial super wepons on every space every hour called NUKES. they blow up after 3 seconds reseting everything except mod stuf.

Hmm, possibly this is where the business aspect of Jagox comes in. YOU ARE FIRED!

Well, since that's taken care of (oh, and one more thing. You are banned from applying for an account, job, or even ban appeals since we banned all current accounts of yours).

That's right, I quoted myself. Anyways: Jagox FIRED you, so why the heck would they want you back!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :!: :?: :!:

Anyways, since you have chosen to pick on "Birdboy60" I guess "Birdboy6o" should start this renewal! (yes, there is a character named "Birdboy6o", he was created by my friend as a joke

Mod Birdboy6o says:

Well, since Birdboy60 was "banned" (who seriously cares?), I guess I'm gonna take up where he left off. Wyvren, Birdboy60 wasn't having a "power battle" with you, he was just protecting hiself and the rest of Jagox. If you can't deal with that, then quit, and never come back. Anyways, for my first action as a mod, I'd like to make a motion: *starts dancing*. And now down to business; Let's see... wrongful termination, wrongful banning, all done by "Mod" Wyvren2000.... Hmm, Ctrl + Z (undo) LOL! Now that Birdboy60 is back, I'll let him back to control after this: *types a confusing, long, encrypted code, then logs off the system*.

I'M BBBAAACCCKKK!!! :twisted:

Anyways, thanks Birdboy6o! Now for my revenge! :twisted:

UPDATE TIME!

This week's update includes banning, killing, and censors!

All new accounts activated since the slightly hostile take-over of Jagex by Jagox have been banned infinently. Also, any existing accounts have been "modified" to move at a rate of 1 square per minute, with an attack rate of 1 attack per day. This means if you fight, you probably will not fair very well. Also, all monsters and NPCs are attackable, with shopowners having the best weapons, and the movement limits have been expanded to everywhere on RS. All monsters can teleport to the smae place you are, heal themselves at a rate of 10hp per second (also can have over their current max hp) and if somehow manage to get to 0 hp, divide into 2 new monsters with twice as strong attack, larger healing amounts, and they instanly have a multi-combat zone created between them. these monsters will either surround you and multi-attack you, or go to edges of RS and make the entire area between them multi-combat zone. Also, all dragons can fly and drop firery doom upon the victims who are beneath them, and when in flight can only be attack with range, because the magic attacks tend to be stopped by the gods fearing an attack on their domains. Also, all swords are being transformed into a rubber-like material, which actually squeaks on impact. the squeak is an ear-shattering noise that inflicts damage only upon the wielder, and also can heal certian NPCs. Beware the final part of this update:CENSORSHIPS! The names of all monsters, weapons, verbs, nouns, and numbers have been censored, so have fun talking with only adverbs and adjectives and conjunctions and such. These updates do not affect Jagox Staff.

12 February 2006 - A Hot New Update!

After several years of neglect, the firemaking skill is getting an overhaul. To be more specific, a new random event!

This random happens when you go to light a fire. When lighting a fire, there is a chance that your character will catch on fire and instantly die!

Not only die, but all of your items will burn up. This is a good way to get rid of those unwanted party hats whilst firemaking.

Happy Gaming!

:twisted: Mod Evil :twisted:

Update for march 15.

Many complaints have been lodged about the impossibilities of the new quest so we at Jagox have decided to update the quest.

You may obtain Oziachs Bunny Rabbit by paying Melzar 4 party hats and 100,000 gp. (on doing so you will destroy all rare objects in runescape)

Happy Scaping from us at Jagox!

Stupid egg..........

WOOO partay i know its um something like March 16 but you know what its January 1st now! and party hats are appearing on the floor, because I, the great Ianderomico decided to make this update.

Haha you fools you bought blue phats and such yesterday!

Rsn: Ianderomico~

ianderomico.png