Player Mods, Ethics, and Dicing

n64jive

While that is true randox, you can't really just expect a clean mod to do something about it, they have just as much power a corrupt mod. And they're still players, they might not want to get involved just because they don't want to.

-----

Again we're basing this discussion off of two parties who really aren't agreeing on many facts in this argument.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well honestly if you were muted for item scamming maybe the mod had reason to believe you were scamming? I'm not sure.. I will however, say that the player mod is actually a sub account of the Jmod: Mod Dowd, which we have contacted previously to ask whether dicing is actually against the rules or not.

Well honestly if you were muted for item scamming maybe the mod had reason to believe you were scamming? I'm not sure.. I will however, say that the player mod is actually a sub account of the Jmod: Mod Dowd, which we have contacted previously to ask whether dicing is actually against the rules or not.

I find your story highly unlikely, as J mods don't give a [cabbage] about bots so why would they personally intervene on behalf of a group of players to mute people using autotypers?

td2sig.jpg

His mute has been removed twice thus far; that should be clear that he's not breaking any rules. Once is understandable, but twice....

Ask a dicing friend chat named "Diamonds", a similar thing happened to them yesterday, approximately 40 mutes..

They're in w54 at the duel arena.. not on "our turf".

They say that they spotted the same moderator.

His mute has been removed twice thus far; that should be clear that he's not breaking any rules. Once is understandable, but twice....

The second mute was not made by the same mod.

Ask a dicing friend chat named "Diamonds", a similar thing happened to them yesterday, approximately 40 mutes..

"The same moderator?"

I'm sorry, but your story seems to have just fallen apart.

How could they have not only known about this previous incident, but also been able to know the mdoerator who did the muting in sight, when there has been no indication whatsoever that anyone outside of your clan has spotted this moderator's name?

Sure, you could have told him, but why would you? Your story just got fishier than a coral reef.

Edit:

How would you know this? And can it be verified? If not....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I am friends with the leader of the other dicing clan. He said the moderator warned the clan by talking aloud. It was the same mod we are in contact with. When the moderator comes online next, we will get him to login to Mod Dowd and we will post the picture on this forums.

Even if it's a JMod behind the scenes, it doesn't stop n64 from getting [bleep]ed over. And you might as well let him talk dragonlord, if he does have proof. No one's severely mad about this yet.

I am friends with the leader of the other dicing clan. He said the moderator warned the clan by talking aloud. It was the same mod we are in contact with. When the moderator comes online next, we will get him to login to Mod Dowd and we will post the picture on this forums.

So you're saying that a mod is running rampant and muting dicers at will?

Or are you saying that this is for autotyping again? Because if it's the second we're right back where we started, and you really would have no reason to even mention that unless you were trying to reinforce your point through repetition of unrelated "facts".

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

One question, why the heck would a j mod have a p mod account?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Obviously it must have been a mistake, appeal and watch the mute disappear.

So suddenly you've changed your story?

Now it isn't because he was autotyping, but because of a "mistake"?

Something doesn't add up here.

[/hide]

"The same moderator?"

I'm sorry, but your story seems to have just fallen apart.

How could they have not only known about this previous incident, but also been able to know the mdoerator who did the muting in sight, when there has been no indication whatsoever that anyone outside of your clan has spotted this moderator's name?

Sure, you could have told him, but why would you? Your story just got fishier than a coral reef.

Edit:

How would you know this? And can it be verified? If not....

It can not be verified, unless he was muted about 20 minutes ago with those other 2, he could not of been the one to mute; He was off world.

We always warn people to stop autoing, it should never be a surprise when they get muted. I don't understand why he was muted for scamming, I will be questioning him on that though.

Lots of J Mods have their own personal account, which they give P Mod status to.

Obviously it must have been a mistake, appeal and watch the mute disappear.

If your goal of posting in this thread was to preserve the reputation of your clan, you're failing miserably. I don't think anyone here believes you, and with good reason. Your story has more holes than Swiss cheese and is quite inconsistent, which fosters the assumption you're lying through your teeth.

td2sig.jpg

If you would read my earlier posts, I say that I was under the impression that he was autotalking, but seeing as he has a report for item scamming, it could be something different altogether?

If you would read my earlier posts, I say that I was under the impression that he was autotalking, but seeing as he has a report for item scamming, it could be something different altogether?

Actually, you said that he was, not that you merely thought he was. And you also heavily implied that his typing speed showed that.

Honestly, I'd just recommend pulling out of this argument now while some members of this forum still believe you. You haven't said a single convincing word from your first post (which read like a self-congratulating smirk) on.

[/hide]

Lots of J Mods have their own personal account, which they give P Mod status to.

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of a personal account though? If they need to whip out the ban hammer they could just hop to their j mod account when they're at work. And if its for enjoyment why bring work home with you?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

What about how someone from your clan threatened to have him muted if he didn't leave? That's a pretty relevant detail which you're completely ignoring.

He was not threatened to be muted if he didn't leave. I told him he would be muted again, if he returned auto-typing again.

I think he was threatened to stop his mates autotyping.. which isn't really a threat at all since its against the laws of jagex.

Accept the fact that the person was not my mate yet?

Also I wasn't muted for auto-typing, i was muted for item scamming, on both occurences. I could post that as proof, however it's against TIF rules to post documents from Jagex.

Another reason why I believe that a legitimate mod wouldn't post any pictures linking their account to a player account. I really can't put together any of your guys story other than you're doing your damnedest to defend your own ass.

w4M8t.png