Should I Get P2P?

Maze

Since 90 day cards are on sale at Target, I've been contemplating.

There are a few things that draw me away though:

-My non-combat stats are terrible. Probably not enough for a lot of the quests.

-With my stats being low, a lot of content will be blocked off.

-Lack of quests means I won't get many good items.

-My Dungeoneering skill is low, and I hate the skill, which means I won't get the CR and such.

Is it still worth it to get P2P?

Yes, it's always worth it. If you still don't want P2P with low stats, buy the cards while they're on sale and use them when you're ready. They don't expire afaik.

Since 90 day cards are on sale at Target, I've been contemplating.

There are a few things that draw me away though:

-My non-combat stats are terrible. Probably not enough for a lot of the quests.

-With my stats being low, a lot of content will be blocked off.

-Lack of quests means I won't get many good items.

-My Dungeoneering skill is low, and I hate the skill, which means I won't get the CR and such.

Is it still worth it to get P2P?

If you play Runescape alot in F2P, and have a irl job then 100% yes! You get alot more items to use and monsters to kill. Doing Quests and Skill leveling will be faster in P2P. Saving you loads time.

Then you can use the extra time IRL instead of "Slow F2P" game.

Getting p2p will allow you to train all of your low f2p skills faster.

This. There's no shortage of low level p2p content.

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

You can view it this way, 1 month of RuneScape Membership is as far as I can tell aproximatelly 1 McDonalds menu ... Even if you don't like P2P ...you lose like ... what ... 3 McDonalds meals (3 months) ?

even if you train your skills at all the same spots, they will be so much less crowded because p2p offers much better training options for virtually every skill...

Steviej.png

My account spent most of the last 10 months "locked"

Your problems are mainly that you won't instantly be a maxed monster hunter type of person straight away - well don't worry no new member is. There's a lot for you to do and imo it's worth it very much.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Being a new member is fun, so I'd say yes. Just take your time exploring the member's game and enjoy it. Don't worry about being efficient(Unless that's your thing) or skilling to do the next quest to unlock that useful item/feature. Just do quests that seem fun to you. Pay attention to the story and dialog and such. And train skills as you wish.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

If you want to get P2P right now, go right ahead. Unless you're like me, went P2P with a broke bank and couldn't do anything much lol. Ended up not enjoying it.

But I'm sure you will. P2P is a new and wonderful experience for anybody, so go right ahead! :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

If you play runescape over 5 hours per week then theres no reason not to have members. Theres not too many places out there were you can buy an hour of fun for under 50 cents.

It's only 6$ or what ever it cost. The benefits that you get for being a member are way better than they are in free worlds. Pretty much all of your favorite training spots will be empty, there are new items, new places to go, new quests to do, new skills to train. Everything is easier in members. It is well worth the money.

chrisman638.png

I got p2p about a week or two after starting rs and I had a blast. I wouldn't worry about being "prepared", just enjoy the game and all the members benefits.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun