C2 Fishing

Our_Moon

In short: Is it better for both fishing and dungeoneering to do 1-29 c1 and then fish for two hours, OR do 1-29 c2 while fishing?

Does anyone have accurate experience rates on these methods, assuming 90 fishing?

Our_Moon.png

I do frozen floors 1-9 and don't do boss. Around 100k xp/hr. Sell everything at start, buy rod and feathers and get going. If you have laws and cosmics bound you can set up gatestones for slightly more xp an hr.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

3 hours sounds about right for c2ing 1-29, but at <90 fish I think 225k is an overestimate. In my experience, more like 150k, maybe even less.

So is it better for fishing and dungeoneering to do 1-29 c1 and then fish for two hours, OR do 1-29 c2 while fishing?

Our_Moon.png

It is most efficient to do 1-29 as C2s and fish everything if you value both fishing and dungeoneering xp. What you're doing there is essentially getting the same hourly rate as power barbarian fishing (the second-fastest fishing xp in the game) and getting your C1s done in that time for free. Very worth it.

It's also worth noting that some people like to pay a friend (high fishing level required) to do the C2 while they fish, which is WAY better xp, but obviously costs money. I don't bother, even though I could probably afford it, just because it's annoying to find someone and coordinate with them when you could just do it alone.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

It is most efficient to do 1-29 as C2s and fish everything if you value both fishing and dungeoneering xp. What you're doing there is essentially getting the same hourly rate as power barbarian fishing (the second-fastest fishing xp in the game) and getting your C1s done in that time for free. Very worth it.

It's also worth noting that some people like to pay a friend (high fishing level required) to do the C2 while they fish, which is WAY better xp, but obviously costs money. I don't bother, even though I could probably afford it, just because it's annoying to find someone and coordinate with them when you could just do it alone.

What would I normally have to pay them? 500k/hr?

Also, is it worth it to bind Cosmics if I'm not paying someone (they're essentially laws, and I do key enough to make them a reasonable choice)?

Our_Moon.png

What would I normally have to pay them? 500k/hr?

Also, is it worth it to bind Cosmics if I'm not paying someone (they're essentially laws, and I do key enough to make them a reasonable choice)?

people pay from 1-2m an hour, or something like 80k per dungeon.

Laws and cosmics bind is basically the same, as you can switch from one to the other in less than a minute. You want cosmics for solo c2 and laws for duo c2.

As for the xp and efficiency, for solo, if you do them as your c1's it will be more efficient, but the hourly xp is at around 80-90k max, while if you just do f1 over and over without completing you can get up to around 110-120k an hour. Duoing with shared xp off it's suggested to also complete the dungeons(doesn't take extra time, atleast with laws) and the xp is upwards of 150k an hour.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

As for the xp and efficiency, for solo, if you do them as your c1's it will be more efficient, but the hourly xp is at around 80-90k max, while if you just do f1 over and over without completing you can get up to around 110-120k an hour. Duoing with shared xp off it's suggested to also complete the dungeons(doesn't take extra time, atleast with laws) and the xp is upwards of 150k an hour.

I think I will duo them, then, as I can easily pay a friend 1m/hr to help me out. By "the xp is upwards of 150k an hour," do you mean the Fishing experience?

Also, how long will it take to do 1-29 c2 duo with me fishing and a friend doing the dungeon?

Lastly, I am planning to do my Fishing alongside normal Dungeoneering (as in, doing c2s with a friend while not doing DGS floors). I currently have a csb bound. Should I switch binds? If so, to what?

Our_Moon.png

I think I will duo them, then, as I can easily pay a friend 1m/hr to help me out. By "the xp is upwards of 150k an hour," do you mean the Fishing experience?

Also, how long will it take to do 1-29 c2 duo with me fishing and a friend doing the dungeon?

Lastly, I am planning to do my Fishing alongside normal Dungeoneering (as in, doing c2s with a friend while not doing DGS floors). I currently have a csb bound. Should I switch binds? If so, to what?

Yes, that is the fishing xp rate. I would estimate around 3-4 minutes per dungeon, likely getting them all done in around 1,5-2 hours. You should not destroy csb, and just deal with the loss of speed from not having laws.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• 2 weeks later...