Israel vs Palestine

Nomrombom

I'm fairly sure that if you got up and left completely (to somewhere decently far away, like somewhere in Africa, Russia, Europe, etc.) then they would leave you alone.

So basically you are trying to say the Jewish State of Israel doesn't have a right to exist. Good to know where you stand.

I do believe Israel shouldn't have been created. They should have either be sent back to where they lived before the holocaust, or if they wanted to be in that land, the should have gotten a palestinian citizenship. Then there would be no Israeli state, the palestinians would still have their lands, and ta-dah, conflict avoided.

I do believe America shouldn't have been created. They should either be sent back to where they lived before exploration, or if they wanted to be in that land, they should have become Native Americans. There would be no America, and the Native Americans would still have their land, and ta-dah, conflict avoided.

Do you realize how absurd you sound?

Well that would be a valid argument except Americans killed off most of the people [Native Americans] who would hold that view.

I fear that this will eventually happen to the Palestinians.

We are not trying to repeat history of violence and chaos. We are trying to start a history of peace and serenity.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly sure that if you got up and left completely (to somewhere decently far away, like somewhere in Africa, Russia, Europe, etc.) then they would leave you alone.

So basically you are trying to say the Jewish State of Israel doesn't have a right to exist. Good to know where you stand.

I do believe Israel shouldn't have been created. They should have either be sent back to where they lived before the holocaust, or if they wanted to be in that land, the should have gotten a palestinian citizenship. Then there would be no Israeli state, the palestinians would still have their lands, and ta-dah, conflict avoided.

I do believe America shouldn't have been created. They should either be sent back to where they lived before exploration, or if they wanted to be in that land, they should have become Native Americans. There would be no America, and the Native Americans would still have their land, and ta-dah, conflict avoided.

So you're OK with killing indians and taking their lands. It was a totally moral thing to do. Their fault for not having gunpowder, right?

With your argument anyone can expropiate anything from anyone "because". Yes, it is wrong.

16185_s.gif

So you're OK with killing indians and taking their lands. It was a totally moral thing to do. Their fault for not having gunpowder, right?

With your argument anyone can expropiate anything from anyone "because". Yes, it is wrong.

No, but here's the thing -I'm a realist. You aren't. Victors write history, and the weak die out in the end. It's been like this throughout history. That's how the world has been shaped. Are you going to come and tell me that everything in history is morally wrong? Hey, while we're at it, lets just blow up the world so nothing immoral would exist. Is that what you want?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

No, but here's the thing -I'm a realist. You aren't. Victors write history, and the weak die out in the end. It's been like this throughout history. That's how the world has been shaped. Are you going to come and tell me that everything in history is morally wrong? Hey, while we're at it, lets just blow up the world so nothing immoral would exist. Is that what you want?

So, in the hypothetical case where Palestinians took back their lands, and killed all the jewish that were there, you'd be A-OK with it, because hey! They won!

16185_s.gif

So, in the hypothetical case where Palestinians took back their lands, and killed all the jewish that were there, you'd be A-OK with it, because hey! They won!

No one said I would be ok with it, but if that's what happens, then what's what happens. That's actually the theoretical reason of why we are like we are now. Heavy security and an extraordinary army, along with the fight for Democracy is the reason we are still up and kicking. I don't do hypothetical cases, because the odds of them happening like you intended them to are so low it's not even worth thinking about.

sig2-3.jpg

No one said I would be ok with it, but if that's what happens, then what's what happens. That's actually the theoretical reason of why we are like we are now. Heavy security and an extraordinary army, along with the fight for Democracy is the reason we are still up and kicking. I don't do hypothetical cases, because the odds of them happening like you intended them to are so low it's not even worth thinking about.

But by saying "the victors write history" when talking about an ongoing conflict you're just making up a justification for using any means to win, and that's what Israel is doing by violating human rights.

16185_s.gif

Nah try and follow a golden rule, treat others the way you want to be treated. Would you like it if some state with overwhelming military power built themselves atop your home?

"God promised Abraham simply, "To your descendants I will give this land" (Genesis 12:7). " It is Jewish land.

But by saying "the victors write history" when talking about an ongoing conflict you're just making up a justification for using any means to win, and that's what Israel is doing by violating human rights.

Wrong. I am making a generalization, not stating it on this conflict alone.

sig2-3.jpg

You have a mother[bleep]ing right to exist, just not to displace whoever the [bleep] you want. Existing doesn't mean you have to displace people. You can exist somewhere else or in a way that doesn't displace an entire [bleep]ing culture. I mean, Palestine wasn't a warzone until the Zionists came along. Palestinians aren't violent by nature, they have become violent through years of abuse. They don't want anyone dead, they want their land and freedom back. I admire how strong they have been as a people in their dedication in fighting for that goal.

This thread is [developmentally delayed]ed. All it has done is shown how blind most Zionists are to the bigger picture of what is going on. I don't know if it's because they are still sore from the Holocaust, if they are very emotional, if they are extremely patriotic about the only state they've ever had, if they feel the need to compensate for the abuse they have historically suffered through. I don't know why, I wish I could understand why, there have only been one reasonable Israeli family that I have been able to sit down with and talk to about this sort of thing.

I mean, what is going to be most important 100 years down the line? Will the people who were unwilling to compromise, on both sides, who blindly indoctrinated each other with hate, will they be remembered? Or will the names that matter be of those few who fought for a fair resolution to the conflict.

While the world hears only of Palestinians blowing themselves up in the hope to end the occupation, the majority of Palestinians are giving amazing, constructive examples of endurance and resiliency to keep the Palestinian identity and spirit in their occupied land. In spite of unbearable circumstances and the living conditions that are almost incompatible with life, their people are pushing life to go on with an indomitable will to resist a not-so-hidden agenda of ethnic cleansing and cultural/racial extermination.

My friend Reem is a schoolteacher living in Nablus under a tight curfew and a siege that prevents her, and hundreds of thousands of people, from going about earning their daily bread. Nevertheless, Reem is daily giving free lessons to 18 kids living in her apartment building. Reem and her fellow colleagues, who engage in an alternative popular teaching programme, have lost their formal jobs, but still have the energy to resist a policy that aims to create a future of illiterate Palestinian generations.

Abu Jaber, a citizen of Hebron, has had his house demolished by the Israeli Occupation Forces for the third time. Every time his house was demolished, Abu Jaber was at the head of leading the younger people in his family to carry on rebuilding the house again. In spite of his elderly age and limited physical capacity, Abu Jaber is strong in his will and persistence.

Palestinian steadfastness and perseverance is demonstrated by every pupil going to school under bullet-riddled skies, by every couple beginning a new life together amid all the violence and oppression, by every farmer planting new seeds and saplings instead of dwelling over their uprooted trees and burnt fields. Their people are rising up to their responsibility of preserving their Palestinian heritage and legacy for their children, despite all the odds.

The Palestinian plight is not an orphan anymore. It is symbolic of all the other nation struggles against oppression, colonialism and uttered racism. It is the precursor for an international movement against imperialism and the presence of the Palestinian flag in every international anti-war and anti-globalization demonstration is an evidence for that. Today, Palestinians feel that they are the inheritors of all the expelled and exploited, the deputies of all the oppressed and dispossessed, the living memory of the revolutionary history. It does not satisfy Palestinians to bow to injustice and play the victims; instead they choose to be a living example of a popular liberation movement.

There are not many examples in history where a whole nation stood up in the face of a profoundly powerful and brutal occupation, like the Palestinians today. They are not seeking the world's pity or sympathy; what they really want is an international solidarity movement and the support of the progressive, liberal, moral international cadres.

Many Israelis say that Palestinians have the whole Arab world to go to. Other people say that the Palestinians have brought the suffering upon themselves because they won't just give up and accept the reality. Some friendlier others say that Palestinians should just leave and find a better life for themselves away from occupation. Very often they are urged by good-willing international friends to go stay with them in easier climes instead of "wasting their lives in the midst of violence." What those people are missing is that-despite all the problems-they, Palestinians, love their homeland, just like people who love and care for their handicapped or [developmentally delayed]ed children, sick and/or senile elderly. I hate to call it "unconditional love" because this definition wrongly acknowledges "conditional love," which is anything but love. Palestinian love for their homeland is a giving, rather than a possessive, emotion. It is not a mere familiarity with the land or its products or its people or its culture, but rather the invisible ties of passion unconsciously binding them to the unique configuration of all those elements which make Palestine their only homeland and bring them together in the solidarity of homelessness.

Isreal63, if he/she is Israeli, either has already, or will be eventually serving in the Israeli Defense Force. It's mandatory for Israelis. My peace of mind comes when I see Israelis turning 18 and going to the army to learn how to kill, and on the other side I see Palestinians who are turning 18 and learning the basic nessesities of life. Apprenticeships to learn how to be a carpenter, or a metalworker, or a plumber. They may be less advanced in terms of their quality of life, but their coming of age isn't marked by training in killing. They aren't raised as killers, they are raised to have a passion for their lives and for their culture. Training to live and love, versus training to kill. Training to cultivate and be one with the land, versus training to take land. Training to preserve a culture, versus training to destroy one.

When I go to Palestine, I'm honest about being a Christian and an American. Really, the people there have every right to hate me. After all, America has enabled Israel to do what it has done. Instead of hate, I'm invited into homes, into schools, to meet extended family. I feel a love like I've felt in few other places. They extend love to me even though my country is funding their oppression. That love really opens my eyes, it is why I have the passion I have shown in this thread. That sort of love is something I felt in Palestine, but never in Israel. Never did an Israeli show love or compassion when I told them that I was Christian. Only coldness.

This will likely be my last post on this thread. As a parting remark I want to share with the people who care here what I will be doing next week. I will be going to Palestine, to the West Bank. Volunteering with an NGO that helps Palestinian orphans, teaches them English actually. This is the most personal I've gotten on Tip.It, I hope I may have swayed some opinions, I just don't have the will to keep going in circles for another 20 pages with these idiots. If anyone is interesting in how to volunteer for Palestine, PM me and I can help you get in contact with some wonderful programs.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

"God promised Abraham simply, "To your descendants I will give this land" (Genesis 12:7). " It is Jewish land.

Point still stands, you're saying that it's OK to apply that to this conflict. Also, bringing up religion in an argument? Lol, no. I thought God gave us free will just so we don't have to listen to him.

16185_s.gif

You have a mother[bleep]ing right to exist, just not to displace whoever the [bleep] you want. Existing doesn't mean you have to displace people. You can exist somewhere else or in a way that doesn't displace an entire [bleep]ing culture. I mean, Palestine wasn't a warzone until the Zionists came along. Palestinians aren't violent by nature, they have become violent through years of abuse. They don't want anyone dead, they want their land and freedom back. I admire how strong they have been as a people in their dedication in fighting for that goal.

Damn straight we do. Existing means doing anything necessity to stay alive and be a country that stands on it's own and has the strength to defend itself from the hatred of the Arab world. They want the Jews dead.

This thread is [developmentally delayed]ed. All it has done is shown how blind most Zionists are to the bigger picture of what is going on. I don't know if it's because they are still sore from the Holocaust, if they are very emotional, if they are extremely patriotic about the only state they've ever had,

Actually this thread is a prefect example of how complicated this conflict is. In reality, it shows that both sides are blind to all the details, all the hardships from both sides.

if they feel the need to compensate for the abuse they have historically suffered through. I don't know why, I wish I could understand why, there have only been one reasonable Israeli family that I have been able to sit down with and talk to about this sort of thing. Unfortunately we didn't get too far into discussion.

Your personal experiences do not matter at all to me. I have seen many, many reasonable Israeli families. So what does that have to do with anything?

I mean, what is going to be most important 100 years down the line? Will the people who were unwilling to compromise, on both sides, who blindly indoctrinated each other with hate, will they be remembered? Or will the names that matter be of those few who fought for a fair resolution to the conflict.

The only way to solve the conflict is through negotiations. Palestine is easily throwing that solution away by having the Hamas as an ally and not recognizing an independent state of Israel.

While the world hears only of Palestinians blowing themselves up in the hope to end the occupation, the majority of Palestinians are giving amazing, constructive examples of endurance and resiliency to keep the Palestinian identity and spirit in their occupied land. In spite of unbearable circumstances and the living conditions that are almost incompatible with life, their people are pushing life to go on with an indomitable will to resist a not-so-hidden agenda of ethnic cleansing and cultural/racial extermination.

That's called life in a war zone. People have been doing it for centuries. I don't see how this is anything different.

My friend Reem is a schoolteacher living in Nablus under a tight curfew and a siege that prevents her, and hundreds of thousands of people, from going about earning their daily bread. Nevertheless, Reem is daily giving free lessons to 18 kids living in her apartment building. Reem and her fellow colleagues, who engage in an alternative popular teaching programme, have lost their formal jobs, but still have the energy to resist a policy that aims to create a future of illiterate Palestinian generations.

Abu Jaber, a citizen of Hebron, has had his house demolished by the Israeli Occupation Forces for the third time. Every time his house was demolished, Abu Jaber was at the head of leading the younger people in his family to carry on rebuilding the house again. In spite of his elderly age and limited physical capacity, Abu Jaber is strong in his will and persistence.

There are people like that all over the world. 2 Examples will not change anything.

Palestinian steadfastness and perseverance is demonstrated by every pupil going to school under bullet-riddled skies, by every couple beginning a new life together amid all the violence and oppression, by every farmer planting new seeds and saplings instead of dwelling over their uprooted trees and burnt fields. Their people are rising up to their responsibility of preserving their Palestinian heritage and legacy for their children, despite all the odds.

If you say so...

The Palestinian plight is not an orphan anymore. It is symbolic of all the other nation struggles against oppression, colonialism and uttered racism. It is the precursor for an international movement against imperialism and the presence of the Palestinian flag in every international anti-war and anti-globalization demonstration is an evidence for that. Today, Palestinians feel that they are the inheritors of all the expelled and exploited, the deputies of all the oppressed and dispossessed, the living memory of the revolutionary history. It does not satisfy Palestinians to bow to injustice and play the victims; instead they choose to be a living example of a popular liberation movement.

Yup, and being allies with terrorists sure delivers this message.

There are not many examples in history where a whole nation stood up in the face of a profoundly powerful and brutal occupation, like the Palestinians today. They are not seeking the world's pity or sympathy; what they really want is an international solidarity movement and the support of the progressive, liberal, moral international cadres.

Sure there are. Russians under Lenin, the people of Pakistan, etc.

ed children, sick and/or senile elderly. I hate to call it "unconditional love" because this definition wrongly acknowledges "conditional love," which is anything but love. Palestinian love for their homeland is a giving, rather than a possessive, emotion. It is not a mere familiarity with the land or its products or its people or its culture, but rather the invisible ties of passion unconsciously binding them to the unique configuration of all those elements which make Palestine our only homeland and bring us together in the solidarity of homelessness.

We love our homeland as well. What makes them any different than we?

Isreal63, if he/she is Israeli, either has already, or will be eventually serving in the Israeli Defense Force. It's mandatory for Israelis. My peace of mind comes when I see Israelis turning 18 and going to the army to learn how to kill, and on the other side I see Palestinians who are turning 18 and learning the basic nessesities of life. Apprenticeships to learn how to be a carpenter, or a metalworker, or a plumber. They may be less advanced in terms of their quality of life, but their coming of age isn't marked by training in killing. They aren't raised as killers, they are raised to have a passion for their lives and for their culture. Training to live and love, versus training to kill. Training to cultivate and be one with the land, versus training to take land. Training to preserve a culture, versus training to destroy one.

Now this made me laugh. Did you know that in America you can join the army after high school also? The purpose of the IDF is to protect the people, not to kill innocent people. We learn how to be a carpenter, or a metalworker, or a plumber afterward. We need a force to protect ourselves, and we do just that. All countries do.

When I go to Palestine, I'm honest about being a Christian and an American. Really, the people there have every right to hate me. After all, America has enabled Israel to do what it has done. Instead of hate, I'm invited into homes, into schools, to meet extended family. I feel a love like I've felt in few other places. They extend love to me even though my country is funding their oppression. That love really opens my eyes, it is why I have the passion I have shown in this thread. That sort of love is something I felt in Palestine, but never in Israel. Never did an Israeli show love or compassion when I told them that I was Christian. Only coldness.

Ones again, I don't care your personal stories. They don't justify or should even be considered here.

This will likely be my last post on this thread. As a parting remark I want to share with the people who care here what I will be doing next week. I will be going to Palestine, to the West Bank. Volunteering with an NGO that helps Palestinian orphans, teaches them English actually. This is the most personal I've gotten on Tip.It, I hope I may have swayed some opinions, I just don't have the will to keep going in circles for another 20 pages with these idiots. If anyone is interesting in how to volunteer for Palestine, PM me and I can help you get in contact with some wonderful programs.

Go do that. It's good to see you're doing something good for your cause. Yet, calling people idiots because they don't agree with you will not get you far in life.

Can you prove that you are a descendant of Abraham? Also what was the land god referred to? A few acres or 100's of miles?

Hundreds of miles.

Point still stands, you're saying that it's OK to apply that to this conflict. Also, bringing up religion in an argument? Lol, no. I thought God gave us free will just so we don't have to listen to him.

I almost never bring religion into arguments, but have you forgotten that this whole conflict is about religion?

sig2-3.jpg

Forget that, I think he made a good point. If everyone who calls themself Israeli can directly prove their relation to Abraham and that God promised them the land of Israel with 2011 borders I support their right to be there.

Otherwise I say that I am a decendant of Abraham and that God referred only to a 5 mile square of land. Also arent the arabs supposed to be decendants of Abraham too? :lol:

We are the descendants of Isaac and Arabs are the descendants of Ishmael.

sig2-3.jpg

Forget that, I think he made a good point. If everyone who calls themself Israeli can directly prove their relation to Abraham and that God promised them the land of Israel with 2011 borders I support their right to be there.

Otherwise I say that I am a decendant of Abraham and that God referred only to a 5 mile square of land. Also arent the arabs supposed to be decendants of Abraham too? :lol:

We are the descendants of Isaac and Arabs are the descendants of Ishmael.

Prove your heritage.

Otherwise I too can say that I am a descendant of Isaac.

It is written in the Torah. That's proof enough. My mother is a 7th generation born Israeli. I don't have to prove my heritage to you, or anyone else.

sig2-3.jpg

Hey guys, my god gave me the rights to Palestine/Israel. Get out plox, kthx.

That doesn't work. You don't even have proof there is a god. How can you possibly use "his" command as validation?

PM me for fitocracy invite

You are right later this year i am enlisting in the army, to protect my homeland from Palestinians terrorist organizations. We don't learn to kill we learn to survive, to stop a terrorist in his tracks so he can't kill us. You are wrong they join terrorist groups to commit acts of terror against the Israeli people. I am not saying all Palestinians are terrorist i am saying a good percentage of them are, One third of them support massacre as this one that is a big part of their people. Coming of age to some of them means a chance to fire rocket and mortars at Israeli civilians. As i said before they do raise killers not all but they do, as i said before 100,000 of the Palestinian youth will go to terrorist summer camps this year. To sum it up what you just said it a complete lie in order to serve your goal, that is not the way to debate. You debate on facts not on lie and your "personal experiences". I can give you many Jewish experiences to, but i prefer the facts then your word.

In israel kid grow up watching cartoons like the rest of the world in gaza they watch stuff like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8&feature=player_embedded

36601.jpg

You are right later this year i am enlisting in the army, to protect my homeland from Palestinians terrorist organizations.

I say that the Palestinians are the real children of Isaac. And who are you to challenge Gods people Mr. Pretender? Unless you can prove otherwise.

What does that have to do with anything i said? it doesn't have anything to do with each other if you want to say something say it but not by posting random stuff.

36601.jpg

You are right later this year i am enlisting in the army, to protect my homeland from Palestinians terrorist organizations.

I say that the Palestinians are the real children of Isaac. And who are you to challenge Gods people Mr. Pretender? Unless you can prove otherwise.

What does that have to do with anything i said? it doesn't have anything to do with each other if you want to say something say it but not by posting random stuff.

perception. Thin line between terrorist and freedom fighter.

First off nice posting something unrelated to what i post again. No it is not a thin line Terrorist aim to kill innocent civilian which is what Palestinians terrorist attempted to do daily

36601.jpg

You are right later this year i am enlisting in the army, to protect my homeland from Palestinians terrorist organizations. We don't learn to kill we learn to survive, to stop a terrorist in his tracks so he can't kill us. You are wrong they join terrorist groups to commit acts of terror against the Israeli people. I am not saying all Palestinians are terrorist i am saying a good percentage of them are, One third of them support massacre as this one that is a big part of their people. Coming of age to some of them means a chance to fire rocket and mortars at Israeli civilians. As i said before they do raise killers not all but they do, as i said before 100,000 of the Palestinian youth will go to terrorist summer camps this year. To sum it up what you just said it a complete lie in order to serve your goal, that is not the way to debate. You debate on facts not on lie and your "personal experiences". I can give you many Jewish experiences to, but i prefer the facts then your word.

In israel kid grow up watching cartoons like the rest of the world in gaza they watch stuff like this

Here's the last thing I'll say in this thread.

Israel makes everyone have an army training by 18.

According to you, Palestinians do it earlier.

Where's the diference? Besides the age.

16185_s.gif

Here's the last thing I'll say in this thread.

Israel makes everyone have an army training by 18.

According to you, Palestinians do it earlier.

Where's the diference? Besides the age.

You are right every Israeli goes to the army, but only part actually have military training, in one of the most human armies in the world. They go to protect their families from Palestinians terrorist organizations who are sworn to destroy israel and deny Israel's right to exist. Unlike the Palestinians terrorist organizations who blow themselves up to kill Israeli civilians.

The difference from the age is they are brought up hating and wanting to die for terrorism from the birth, as oppose to Jews who Enlist in a army (at age 18 not 0) not a terrorist organization like Palestinians. The Jews enlist to protect their homes from these Palestinians terrorist organizations.

36601.jpg

y have military training, in one of the most human armies in the world. They go to protect their families from Palestinians terrorist organizations who are sworn to destroy israel and deny Israel's right to exist. Unlike the Palestinians terrorist organizations who blow themselves up to kill Israeli civilians.

The difference from the age is they are brought up hating and wanting to die for terrorism from the birth, as oppose to Jews who Enlist in a army (at age 18 not 0) not a terrorist organization like Palestinians. The Jews enlist to protect their homes from these Palestinians terrorist organizations.

In the end, they are both trained to kill. And by the way you talk about palestinians being terrorists and out to kill the jews, when all they want is their lands back, I'd say they brainwashed you just as much as you say they brainwash their children.

16185_s.gif

In the end, they are both trained to kill. And by the way you talk about Palestinians being terrorists and out to kill the jews, when all they want is their lands back, I'd say they brainwashed you just as much as you say they brainwash their children.

No that is not 100% true in the end the Palestinians terrorist aim to terrorize threw murder. Israeli soldiers only kill when they are threatened, this is a big difference. You can say what you want but in the end you are the brainwashed one, who is to blind to see the truth.

The more you post the more I am convinced Israel is a police state where its media brainwashes you. Enjoy being seen as the new Nazi's after you are brainwashed to have a holocaust against the Palestinians.

I don't watch Israeli TV, i have a satellite connected to American TV nice try :shame: .

36601.jpg

No that is not 100% true in the end the Palestinians terrorist aim to terrorize threw murder. Israeli soldiers only kill when they are threatened, this is a big difference. You can say what you want but in the end you are the brainwashed one, who is to blind to see the truth.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You funny.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

You funny.

I guess you are are blind from the truth so i will show you a few videos of Hamas the terrorist organization firing rockets from UN schools.

Mortar Bombs Shot from UN School in Gaza 29 Oct. 2007, by Palestinians terrorist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmXXUOs27lI&feature=player_embedded

Note the secondary explosion proof that there was weapons there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwP_LusgPAw&feature=relmfu

The Palestinians terrorist chose to fight urban warfare fighting with civilians right next to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2m4HbiIKKA&feature=relmfu

Hamas terrorist attack IDF soldiers from a UN school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvBf-Vh4pNg&feature=relmfu

Hamas Booby Trapped School and Zoo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHhs9ihSmbU&feature=related

36601.jpg

You misunderstand, I was never implying that Palestinians haven't committed acts of terror. Neither side can claim total moral superiority; but you said, "Israeli soldiers only kill when they are threatened." As per my previous posts, THAT IS A LIE. Oh, and thanks for taking all of my evidence out of my post when you quoted it, we wouldn't want anything like an honest debate here or anything

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

You misunderstand, I was never implying that Palestinians haven't committed acts of terror. Neither side can claim total moral superiority; but you said, "Israeli soldiers only kill when they are threatened." As per my previous posts, THAT IS A LIE. Oh, and thanks for taking all of my evidence out of my post when you quoted it, we wouldn't want anything like an honest debate here or anything

Actually no i did, i understood. It was previously stated in this thread that the average deaths in a armed conflict is 10 civilian death for 1 combatant.

In Operation cast lead Israel went out of its ways dropping hundreds of thousand of pamphlet warning about the raids and that if there houses were involved in terrorism they should leave it. The IDF made many calls warning people 5 minutes before bombing each building, the IDF also recorded every bombing on the satellite and later uploaded it to you tube for all to see. Israel broke this 10:1 ratio and achieved a ration of 1:1.5 meaning for ever civilian that died 1.5 terrorist were killed. In every conflict there are civilian deaths but the fact that Israel achieved such a amazing ratio seems to be forgotten and left out

See kids, this is how people brainwashed by their police state react. They are told to mindlessly hate a group and they will kill them without

You are making a random accusation, but nice try

Here is the true brainwashing. please find me anything lie this for Jewish children. Here is what Palestinians watch growing up. While Israeli children watch all American cartoons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkNE__TiMZo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDNXztFmS0

In the same way there can be proof that the holocaust was true and a lie at the same time there is proof that the Palestinians are freedom fighters and terrorists. In short anything you watch or read about is second hand evidence that can be construed by an individual to suit their motives. Dont believe anything you didn't witness with your own eyes, and even if you did witness it you still wont know the whole picture.

Are you denying the holocaust?

Freedom fighters? you mean terrorist but i guess you like to play with words these " Freedom fighters" fire daily rockets and mortars at Israelis civilians, that is called being a terrorist not a Freedom fighter.

The greatest achievements of democratic police states is that their citizens dont even realize they are being manipulated. That they subconsciously will seek evidence to support their opinions carefully crafted by the media at a young age, and enforced through socialization by society. I honestly feel sorry for you Israel63, maybe one day you and your countrymen will learn to love your neighbors even if they attack you (after all its hard for them to be nice to you after you stole their homes and forced them into the dog house). One day they will stop hating you, but this wont happen until you make the first step.

You obviously don't read here you just randomly post i said before that i don't watch Israeli TV i watch American. But again you just like to attack me instead of going on subject.

As far as posting videos about their evils go, I think the person who threw the first punch is responsible for all the ones that come next. Only you can break the cycle of hate.

Good you have your opinion, but you again seem to not read anything in this thread you just try to get a quick post to attack me. If you would have read before i said and proven how daily Palestinians terrorist attack Israeli civilians.

36601.jpg