The Infinity Robes not the Best thing in the world?maybe...

SkULLEDPK3R

Well i dont know about you guys but the infinite robes have their ups and downs, its full set bonus is around 100 i am guessing, yes that is good but not so good. Do to the cost of these robes i HIGHLY doubt people will pk in them and continue pking in mystic. It is a amazing set of robes dont get me wrong but look at it from this point of view. Do you really use combat spells to level your magic? Do you?Or do you High alch and Camelot teli and or teliother? Maybe you do crumble the undead and these robes will help you or castle wars.... This is the question which makes the robe both good and bad.

Well i dont know about you guys but the infinite robes have their ups and downs, its full set bonus is around 100 i am guessing, yes that is good but not so good. Do to the cost of these robes i HIGHLY doubt people will pk in them and continue pking in mystic. It is a amazing set of robes dont get me wrong but look at it from this point of view. Do you really use combat spells to level your magic? Do you?Or do you High alch and Camelot teli and or teliother? Maybe you do crumble the undead and these robes will help you or castle wars.... This is the question which makes the robe both good and bad.

Dont get me wrong but youwe got it all wrong- these robes suck [rooster]- and thats the only reason they wont be used in combat....only the gloves and boots are best in game- so really- ahrims owns them hard...

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

yes but ahrims u must repair. the 100+ bonus is by far the best for a nonrepairable robe set.
full infinity gives meybe 55 mage att bonus so stop the dreaming....reapairing it? it only degrades when in combat- as a mage you shoot from far away so your not in combat(getting hit back)- hence it doesnt degrade...so get your facts straingt and learn things before you post....

yes but ahrims u must repair. the 100+ bonus is by far the best for a nonrepairable robe set.
full infinity gives meybe 55 mage att bonus so stop the dreaming....reapairing it? it only degrades when in combat- as a mage you shoot from far away so your not in combat(getting hit back)- hence it doesnt degrade...so get your facts straingt and learn things before you post....

Doesn't using an attack spell make it decay? :o

Should remember that the next time I barrage in cw :D

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png

if your attacked it will

if your attacked it will

I barrage on the ground, making it easier to attack me (but easier for me to follo them)

If I were to barrage from the walls however... :P

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png

Err, I'm a ranger so I won't get full Ahrim just to test, but I HIGHLY doubt that the set only degrades when getting attacked. Attacking probably makes it degrade too. I'm not sure, but I'd check out.

ranger4life995ut.gif

Err, I'm a ranger so I won't get full Ahrim just to test, but I HIGHLY doubt that the set only degrades when getting attacked. Attacking probably makes it degrade too. I'm not sure, but I'd check out.

its armor- it takes 15 hours of pure combat for it to degrade- attacking someone and not getting attacked bad isnt exacly combat. try with karils- dont get attacked and see if it degrades- last time i tried it didnt

When I bought my latest set of Karils, it broke to 100% as soon as I shot an arrow from my Bow. Casting spells and ranging also degrade sets. Try it yourself! :)

I completely agree with you on the other points though. I want that Book, Gloves, and the Boots, but I'm using Ahrim for everything else. Screw the repair price, it's negligent.

How about you getting your facts straight? Attacking while wearing a barrow set also causes it to degrade.