Top 5 Worst People of All Time

sees_all1

Let's see...

Ghandi

Mother Teresa

Martin Luther King Jr.

Jesus

Buddha

I'm not exactly an expert in this field though.

<_<

I agree with him, last time I said "Jesus, take the wheel" you drove me into the 3rd story of a police station and then OD'd.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one mentioned Don Black? What is this?

Well i don't think Don Black is as prevalent person in people's mind.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Not sure about the whole list, but Stalin>Hitler. They were both horrible and did horrible things, but Stalin did more horrible stuff to his own country.

Yes, but Hitler was evil, while Stalin was just ruthless.

On the evil scale Stalin > Hitler

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

hitler-stalin.jpg

Just going off of looks, Stalin actually does look like a father figure, while Hitler looks evil and menacing and a trifle like a child molester.

That's very true. I mean whats with Hitlers mustache?

Dheginsea.png

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Looks have a lot to do with how they wanted to be shown. Stalin wanted to look like a kind leader, while Hitler wanted people to know he was in charge and didnt really care what he had to do.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Looks have a lot to do with how they wanted to be shown. Stalin wanted to look like a kind leader, while Hitler wanted people to know he was in charge and didnt really care what he had to do.

Or something about losing a war and having people occupy your country lets the rest of the world know what you've been up to.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Stalin was worse than Hitler, you just never hear of it because winners write history. Most historians agree that Stalin massacred more people than Hitler did, it's just he was erratic about it whereas Hitler targeted specific groups of people. Also, Stalin's totalitarian regime was far better at destroying evidence (and concealing the act/knowledge that they destroyed evidence) than Hitler's Nazi regime. But really, the biggest reason most people rank Hitler as more evil than Stalin is because the winners write history. Stalin was an uneasy ally for a brief period, whereas Hitler was the bastard trying to take over the world and commit genocide.

And really, OP, you lumped GWB with the likes of Stalin and Hitler? You're obviously an ignorant teenager.

td2sig.jpg

Stalin was worse than Hitler, you just never hear of it because winners write history. Most historians agree that Stalin massacred more people than Hitler did, it's just he was erratic about it whereas Hitler targeted specific groups of people. Also, Stalin's totalitarian regime was far better at destroying evidence (and concealing the act/knowledge that they destroyed evidence) than Hitler's Nazi regime. But really, the biggest reason most people rank Hitler as more evil than Stalin is because the winners write history. Stalin was an uneasy ally for a brief period, whereas Hitler was the bastard trying to take over the world and commit genocide.

And really, OP, you lumped GWB with the likes of Stalin and Hitler? You're obviously an ignorant teenager.

I would guess that the OP put GWB there as a sarcastic remark, but you never know :P.

I have always been dissapointed that my school focuses much more on Hitler than it does on Stalin. I feel like that most people know a lot about Hitler but very few know who Stalin was/what he did. Do you think that this would be a correct statement, Stalin was better at Pr that Hitler?

Dheginsea.png

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

That's not the OP's list, that's a list from a school's yearbook that he just posted as an example. Don't be such an ignorant teenager.

1. Shenbatu

2. Dracula

3. Adolf Hitler

4. Mohammed

5. Stalin

You are aware of the fact that Mohammed is one of the most popular names in the world right? You might want to specify which one...

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I find you funny, actually.

RUSSELLVILLE, Ark. - A middle school yearbook in Arkansas has created controversy around the country after it named Former President George W. Bush and Vice President [bleep] Cheney in a list of the "worst" people of all time.

The yearbook included a list titled the "Top 5 worst people of all time." The list begins with Adolph Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Charles Manson, but then lists Bush and Cheney.

Students didn't vote on the list, and it was taken from an opinion website. Parents in the community are outraged.

"I'm furious as a parent and as a board member and as a tax payer and as a resident of Russellville," resident Chris Cloud said. "It's wrong."

Parents spotted the list after the yearbooks were printed. The school's solution was to cover the list with tape.

The superintendent said the yearbook's editing process is under review.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

... Vice President [bleep] Cheney ...

heh.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

You also have to look at the manner in which they killed them, as well as their reasoning. And although they're all horrible, Hitler has the most bad rep.

To be perfectly honest with you, I haven't even heard of that Turkish dictatoricon_redface.gif

Funny how almost everybody just piles up people they never met once, never had to deal with, and most of them never had any fair trials.

I don't have a list of people I hate.

So just because we personally don't know them means we can't call them bad? Killing millions and millions and millions of people isn't bad? Genocide isn't bad?

:-?

PM me for fitocracy invite

Funny how almost everybody just piles up people they never met once, never had to deal with, and most of them never had any fair trials.

I don't have a list of people I hate.

So we can't judge anyone's character because we haven't met them or dealt with them? What does "dealt with them" even constitute? Worked with? Casual acquaintances? These people are mass murderers, multi-million murderers at that. I don't understand how any fair trial would ever reduce their guilt one bit.

And as far as comparing Hitler, Stalin, and Mao: this is the list of the worst people of all time. If it was a list of the top five mass-murderers of all time, we wouldn't be debating because that would be a list with infallible statistical information. This about who was the worst--something very subjective. Strictly percentage wise, Mao killed 12%, Stalin killed 19%, and Hitler killed 25% of their population respectively. Those are based on total casualties/population at death.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

So we can't judge anyone's character because we haven't met them or dealt with them? What does "dealt with them" even constitute? Worked with? Casual acquaintances? These people are mass murderers, multi-million murderers at that. I don't understand how any fair trial would ever reduce their guilt one bit.

Saying a person is bad even if they did nothing to you, only out a warped social notion isn't okay at all. Would you do that on a lesser scale? Would you say somebody was the worst person in your town if you heard rumors he sold heroin and shot people you don't even know as acquaintances?

No, I'd rather put people who wronged me on the list. Plus, it'd make a more interesting topic than "Totalitarian regimes I never was a part of are the worst!".

Well, unless you're over 60 years old or a terrorist attack victim. Then it's fair game.

crossed_body.png