Top 5 Worst People of All Time

sees_all1

Who is on your list, and what was your criteria?

I'll post my thoughts later.

[hide=idea came from]

A middle school put a section in their yearbook, "Top 5 Worst People of All Time."

Their list was as follows:

1. Adolf Hitler

2. Osama bin Laden

3. Charles Manson

4. George W. Bush

5. Former Vice President Richard Cheney

(story here: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/national/yearbook-causes-controversy-afer-it-names-george-w-bush-in-list-of-worst-people-of-all-time )

EDIT: darn censor.

[/hide]

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ted Bundy

2. Ted Kaczynski (what is it with people named "Ted"?)

3. Paul Bernardo

4. Richard Ramirez

5. Gary Ridgway

and that's just from the last, what, 30 years?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Who is on your list, and what was your criteria?

I'll post my thoughts later.

[hide=idea came from]

A middle school put a section in their yearbook, "Top 5 Worst People of All Time."

Their list was as follows:

1. Adolf Hitler

2. Osama bin Laden

3. Charles Manson

4. George W. Bush

5. [bleep] Cheney

(story here: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/national/yearbook-causes-controversy-afer-it-names-george-w-bush-in-list-of-worst-people-of-all-time )

[/hide]

Lol, i think Pot, Stalin, Idi, Mao and many more are a bit more worse than Cheney, Bush, Manson.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Well they are middle schoolers. Bush/Cheney is the only other administration that they know.

They also haven't heard of many other historical figures that could be categorized as "worse".

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Too complicated to calculate it for my views, and I'm not going to post clichés.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Too generic a thread for me. Hitler did some pretty awful things, but there are some Germans who point you in the direction of very specific examples he did improve life with, and they'd be right for doing so.

He was of course an evil dictator the like of which I hope the world never had to deal with again. I'm happy with that assessment.

Kind of hard to control for technological disparity across time, for example Genghis Khan's actions may be 'more impressive' compared with more modern leaders who killed far more people, but the top 5 from relatively recent history:

Stalin

Mao

Hitler

Pot

Talat/Asaka/a lot of other people could challenge for this spot.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

1. Bill O'Reilly

2. Saddam Hussein

3. Adolf Hitler

4. Bill O'Reilly

5. Pol Pot

+1

Kind of hard to control for technological disparity across time, for example Genghis Khan's actions may be 'more impressive' compared with more modern leaders who killed far more people, but the top 5 from relatively recent history:

Stalin

Mao

Hitler

Pot

Talat

I would change that to just Talat

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

1. Bill O'Reilly

2. Saddam Hussein

3. Adolf Hitler

4. Bill O'Reilly

5. Pol Pot

I don't really see how a list with hitler on it and not stalin can be justified.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

1. Bill O'Reilly

2. Saddam Hussein

3. Adolf Hitler

4. Bill O'Reilly

5. Pol Pot

I don't really see how a list with hitler on it and not stalin can be justified.

well if you agreed with stalin........

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

1. Adolf Hitler (genocidist)

2. Thug Behram (strangled almost 1000 people)

3. John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (raped and killed little boys in a clown suit)

4. Andrei Romanovich Chikatilo (stabbed women and little girls while raping them to achieve orgasms)

5. Bill Gates (scam artist with eyes set on total world control)

Of all time I honestly don't think I'd put Hitler as number 1 even though he is probably deserved of the title for the last 500 years. Equally with stalin I think because these people are relatively modern people forget about the huge genocides that occurred in the past. Having said that I'm still going to have to get back to you on this one.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Do you know how much money Bill Gates has given to charity? I'm pretty sure in terms of dollars he is one of the most generous people in the world.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Do you know how much money Bill Gates has given to charity? I'm pretty sure in terms of dollars he is one of the most generous people in the world.

He'd like us to think that.

He'd like us to think that.

Exactly

Dheginsea.png

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

1. Generic Dictator

2. Generic Dictator

3. Generic Dictator

4. Host of an America news show.

5. Someone within the American Government

5. Steve Jobs (scam artist with eyes set on total world control)

Fixed that for you.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My list comes from a combination of genocide and influence, along with my belief that in the future people won't remember them for their horrible deeds. This is why Hitler, Stalin, and bin Laden did not make my list, I do not believe history will be kind to them.

Timothy McVeigh

Jim Jones

Saddam Hussein

Mao Zedong

Fidel Castro

They didn't kill anyone, so here are my dishonorable mentions:

Barney Frank

George Soros

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪