Rich Turmoil Zerker

DefiantHeart

Looking at the turmoil zerker stats in my sig, what else could i buy?

I'd like to add, i have 99mage and range banked, along with 99 herblore.

Own 2 of each of the following:

-Claws

-Ranger sets

-3a ranger set (more for lulz than anything else

-Fury (orn)

-Green partyhat

Is there anything else, aside from non-combat skills i could/should buy? Suggestions can range from merely ornamental, to vital items i missed.

EDIT: I currently have about 1.2b to spend, with more coming in daily from flipping, so nothing is "out of my price range".

DefiantHeart.png

Wicked Ardor.png

Well you are quite wealthy but I think your strength actually needs the most worth right now :P. Either way if you want to get expensive niche upgrades you're looking at imbued rings (4m + credits cost, 10k protect value :P), overloads (for training), pvp gear, possibly also summoning levels.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Well as to your 99 range and mage, I am assuming your going to be chinning and barraging? If so, then you sould barrage rock lobsters for the mage which would give you charms for summoning (another good money sink). Other than that I would suggest spending a lot on training up your strength (use prayer pots for turm, extremes/ovls, etc).

as for items gilded armour looks pretty cool with firecape, and you could get an ags. That and if you plan on pking, then buy 500 rune sets + all the pots,food, and runes you will need. Makes it much faster to return to wild and it looks cool in the bank.

Soldin_911.png

Yes, barraging rock lobs, would like to at least obtain a unicorn, shouldn't be too difficult.

Already stated I would be getting 99 herblore, i'll most likely be making overloads from 96-99 so i should be set. Good idea on buying several hundred sets of pk'ing gear, I'll follow up on that right now. As for imbued rings, are they difficult to re-obtain if lost? I'm a fairly good pker, but sometimes jagex just sticks it to you, and you die. Thankls for the tips and ideas, any other advice is still welcome.

DefiantHeart.png

Wicked Ardor.png

Using a rapier, elite void w/ deflector, turmoil & overloads for 99 str. Chin for 99 range, barrage for 99 mage and charms for 99 summoning. Get all your good quests done for korasi, veng, and what not then do some PKing. Corrupt armors if you feel like it, and korasi will run you an extra 220k~ per death over say a DDS, but is the almost sure-kill spec weapon.

You're working with a very flawless zerker here so far, assuming you have all the quests out of the way for the hand cannon... But Y U HAS 99 PRAYER? :unsure:

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Hitpoints and Woodcutting,Cooking etcetera

Are you from Zybez?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

don't get 70 defence it would suck with your stats.

some ideas would be more buyable 99s(kind of useless now, was worth it in bh)

vesta sets would be the first thing I'd buy, last I bought a few they were ~16m a set

infinity/master wand/magebook etc bunch of "max gear" pking sets to have some fun with

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.