Desert Treasure - The Best Guide on the Web!

htotheh

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice guide :shock:

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

Definatly not the best guide for DT.

Damis. Melee...Are you serious? He drains so much prayer per hit, every 3 hit you must drinkl a dose. Or, you can snare/entangle and hit him with spells. I believe thats cheaper and more safe/efficient.

Alos, for troll killing, hit the highest lvl. Because you are praying, fire bolt them. They have high hits, but you are rpaying, so no problem, they have lwoest deffence.

fareed:

"Now go to the other big room (the biggest) and open the gate with the key, Fareed will appear. He only melees (thank God) so turn on protect melee and mage him to death. "

If you hold him, and run off, he CAN cast flames of zammy on you

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

nice guide,im usin this one when i get 53 thievin

I bet it's some totally awesome 20-stringed, dragon shaped instrument that doubles as a flamethrower/laser phaser. Or some really lame Chinese bamboo thing.

Guest geeman122

Damis. Melee...Are you serious? He drains so much prayer per hit, every 3 hit you must drinkl a dose. Or, you can snare/entangle and hit him with spells. I believe thats cheaper and more safe/efficient.

Alos, for troll killing, hit the highest lvl. Because you are praying, fire bolt them. They have high hits, but you are rpaying, so no problem, they have lwoest deffence.

fareed:

"Now go to the other big room (the biggest) and open the gate with the key, Fareed will appear. He only melees (thank God) so turn on protect melee and mage him to death. "

i agree

Superb guide. I have not beat DT yet, because after my lvl 105 friend got pasted by Damis, I'd given up all hope of ever beating it, especially since every single DT guide is total and utter rubbish (I mean come on, nearly all of them still say to use the safe spot that is no longer there!)

I'll certainly give DT a try now. One question though, is there any way to get a friend to block Damis and then you mage him from behind a friend?

well i used about 10 doses or prayer pots and roughly 50 earth blasts to kill him at 69 mage and 51 prayer, so it shouldn't be a problem, but i'd be happy to help you out and see if the blocking actually works. even if it does, you'll still need to have protect melee on because it's a multi combat area and there'll be skeles and other dogs atking you

i used not even close to that! i am lvl 48 prayer and 65 mage and used around 30 doses using your equipment (used ecto out at 5hp left first time taking 4 p pots as u said 2.5 but to be sure i took more)

• 2 weeks later...

a few things, u dont need ring to hally devils i dont think and i found protect from melee to b best thing on vampire. the mage may be constant but its always expected and if you bring enough food, he is quite easy to beat.

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

great guide but teh fire dude does not mage ya the only ppl who hybrid on ya are kamil and the dresious man....i never died but my brother died liuke 4 times on dresious...i found all able to melee at like 74 combat to death except kamil i used like 25 fire bolts yay \' i have a challenge of doing it on a pure...one strategy i used on damis was to psn and run after i ran out of my 12 (4) dose p pots :ohnoes: then i had to wait for him to die naturally and almost died lol

check out my pure harmless foe's gallery

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4862494#4862494

fareed:

i agree

i meleed him at level 74 \' but i kinda failed almost died i brought 12 (4) dose p pots i did at like level 74 so it is completely possible in fact i did with a single ddp lol but oe thing is that i ran outa p pots in de end and had to psn and run :ohnoes:

check out my pure harmless foe's gallery

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4862494#4862494

before i did dt, I thought thsi was great, but its horrible after I've done it. Damis u said 10 doses, at 70 mage i used 30 doses will everything you suggested!!!!!!!! Also, it doesn't take like 5 hours, its easy. Trust me, tip.it's official guide is much better. If i followed this, I would have lost hundereds of k's

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything