Desert Treasure - The Best Guide on the Web!

htotheh

i've made a blog with my inv when killing all of them, and remarks if the inv was good or could be better..

I could post it if somebody is intrested...

Semi - retired, playing WoW

Combat lvl: 103 | Total lvl: 1542

Goals: | Fletching lvl: 97/[b:05c6bf8

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I beat Damis without anyone to block for me!

Equiptment wise I used Initiate Helm, Wizard Top, Initiate Legs, Air Staff, Dragonfire Shield, Glory Ammy, Cooking Gaunts, Boots Of Lightness, 8 Prayer Pots (only used 4), 13 Shark, 200 Earth Blasts (only used 52) and 20 Snares (used 5).

I recommend that you take Snare runes with you, they are a total life saver when you've got Damis and 8 Skeles beating down on you, it gives you a chance to run, drink the pots and get some distance on him so you can attack while he's walking to you.

blazesigbq9.jpg

its 50 firemakin not 52, u also need 50 mage and 10 slayer, u should mention those, but good guide, will help when i do it

dont need 10 slayer get gass mask from biohazard quest..

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Yes! I beat Damis without anyone to block for me!

Equiptment wise I used Initiate Helm, Wizard Top, Initiate Legs, Air Staff, Dragonfire Shield, Glory Ammy, Cooking Gaunts, Boots Of Lightness, 8 Prayer Pots (only used 4), 13 Shark, 200 Earth Blasts (only used 52) and 20 Snares (used 5).

I recommend that you take Snare runes with you, they are a total life saver when you've got Damis and 8 Skeles beating down on you, it gives you a chance to run, drink the pots and get some distance on him so you can attack while he's walking to you.

im happy to know that you followed my guide and it worked for ya

You have chance in Piramid without having traps is NOT TO EAT FOOD.

just put on Protect from melee and run through. not eating food is nearly never fall trust me, any food in inventory may also affect it

:)

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Nice guide :) i never thought about shooting earth spells at damis, i ranged him :P

Also, i think you might wanna change your beginning, about underground pass, as I did that quest this morning wiht 37 agility in under 2 hours :P

I took over 4 Hours with about 42 Agility due to falling nearly every time.

Oh and htotheh, I'll take you up on that offer of help if you don't mind, none of my friends can help block as they can't even beat Damis themselves.

i took about 3 hours with 17 agility, i guess im just lucky then :D

and nice guide, ill definetly be uing it when i do dt

parents17dc.gif

As I said ingame, superb guide, I probably never would have beat Desert Treasure without it.

One thing that needs correcting though, you say to bring two sets of Trollheim teleport runes, you only need one set as when you thaw out the trolls they bring you back to the baby troll.

blazesigbq9.jpg

As I said ingame, superb guide, I probably never would have beat Desert Treasure without it.

One thing that needs correcting though, you say to bring two sets of Trollheim teleport runes, you only need one set as when you thaw out the trolls they bring you back to the baby troll.

ok thanks for the correction, i'll chnage that right now

Can I ask about the stranger, does he come up 4 times like once per diamond or does he just come once throughout the wholequest cause im kinda panicking at the moment.

I think he comes up after you have a couple of the diamonds. I didn't get him at all throughout the whole quest though, which was wierd.

blazesigbq9.jpg

Can I ask about the stranger, does he come up 4 times like once per diamond or does he just come once throughout the wholequest cause im kinda panicking at the moment.

I think he comes up after you have a couple of the diamonds. I didn't get him at all throughout the whole quest though, which was wierd.

i didnt either...

• 3 months later...

Well done on the guide, very concise and simple.

On the stranger, he appear at most once during your diamond gathering phase. He only melee with a dds, so just put on melee protect and murder him.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

God your making the monsters sound invicable saying you need torag dragon whip. I went 100 fire blasts 10 prayer pots(4) and 5 sharks and beated damis by using 28 fire blasts and 5 doses.. This quest is quite easy lvl 41s are doing it without prayer or def..

wheres my "thank you" for bumping this ... lol... anyway it has some spellin mistakes and other sentences that are in " bad english" :P

yeah thanks....

TO EVERYONE:

i quit RS about 4 months ago

Not a bad guide, but you should include more info on the boss fights. The Damis fight suggestions were good, but the others were a bit thin.

Like for Dessous, mentioning his bats was good, but not how to actually fight him. What I did (and the guy watching me kill him did :wink: ), was take some fire blasts and pray protect from mage to keep him from sending bats, which actually worked. Bring a lot of sharks and a couple of prayer pots.

Pour the blood on his tomb, and then run to the other side of the fence. Don't do anything, Dessous will come up to the fence and not do anything, either. Cast a fire blast, it will hit him, he will come through the fence and hit you once. Run around to the other side of the fence, and he again will stand there doing nothing. Cast a fire blast, and again he will come through the fence and melee you. Again, run around to the other side. Repeat until Dessous is dead.

This fight is a little nerve-wracking, but I guarantee you will not die using this method. While you are seperated by the fence and praying protect from mage, Dessous will not do anything, giving you plenty of time to eat and keep your HP up. It is possible to run around the fence too early after being hit once and have Dessous teleport through, just DON'T PANIC and run around the fence again.

I have not read comments so i dont know if it has been mentioned.

there are 4 bosses. 3 of them appears to be waek to a certain kind of elemental spell, so perhaps the last - blood boss - dessous, is weak to air, as no others are?

I dunno, just a thought...

newbankofrsyq0.gif