Liven up slayer a bit!

gunshafted

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yer add me to that list i think it is a mad idea and cud get better then the orignal skill...currently i am killin 100+ pyrefiends total boredom maybe if i had to get one of their magkical feathers it wud be fun!

rs name: kimbo201

kimbo201.png

sounds good to me, the livening it up idea. Your ideas are good too, but for some reason I'm not keen on them. The idea about killing things beginning with D might be awkward too, depending how the slayer xp formula is worked out(although, if im not mistaken, its the same way they used to calculate xp earned in rs1?). Slayer is fairly boring at the moment, I'll support the idea.

Junkieman608.png

yer add me to that list i think it is a mad idea and cud get better then the orignal skill...currently i am killin 100+ pyrefiends total boredom maybe if i had to get one of their magkical feathers it wud be fun!

rs name: kimbo201

I just realised, in this situation, you'd have to make the reward pretty hefty, otherwise people would just continually kill one slayer monster for convenience's sake.

• 3 weeks later...

add me to that list kay?

I like this :)

SM : Kill all that drops dragon body armour, bring me that armour and I will double your slayer exp.

Tough choice :P

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

add me to that list kay?

I like this :)

SM : Kill all that drops dragon body armour, bring me that armour and I will double your slayer exp.

Tough choice :P

that would have to be some massive xp to give up dragon armour(unless you're talking about dhide but i dont think thats what you're talking about :P )

But by Massive i mean 20 million gp worth of slayer xp (like 300k slayer xp) but then how frequently do you get d drops either.......

kill3r_c0w.png

Add me to the list: Sebbeberg :D

I think i got a suggestion..

You have to kill a number of monsters located in a area.

Example: Kill 145 monsters located in Varrock sewers.

tifsbti6oi.gif

that would work except for the fact that their is lvl 1 rats with 2hp their :lol:

kill3r_c0w.png

that would work except for the fact that their is lvl 1 rats with 2hp their :lol:

Yeah? :roll: I get chickens all the time :lol:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Yeah? :roll: I get chickens all the time :lol:

rofl

kill3r_c0w.png

I was thinking to make slayer a little more interesting is that you could get some new items only while killing the monster assigned to you.

For Example.

If there was a new weapon, let's call it a dragon rocket launcher.

Then the ONLY monster in the game that would drop it would be the monster assigned to you by your master. Also the higher lvl moster you fight the better odds you have of getting it. This stops high lvl people from getting easy assignments and speed-killing for it.

captainandbuddyshading5wy5vb.png

sodb4jz.jpg

anohter suggestion:

why not to add a special "slayer arena", available only for some missions from the 2 or 3 advanced slayer masters.

That arena is made as follows:

One big loby with 20 different portals, each leading to a large room filled with 1-3 kinds of monsters (all them fitting to slayer tasks from Vannaka and higher). All rooms are multi-combat, and all monsters there are agressive, not metter how they are in other places, and now metter how high is the player's level (as in wildy).

Now, after you've done 3-5 mission from one of the higer slayer masters, he gives you "A bonus mission" - for example

"Now go and kill 120 Fire giants. You can either do it the regular way, or take the risk and do it in the slayer's arena".

No need to emphesize, that the slayer arena is much faster (only player with specific mission will be able to enter that portal, so it will be much less crowded), and much more dangerous. The reward will be that each monster slain in the arena gives +33% more slayer experience then usual (means: If a fire giant gives 111 exp usualy, in the arena it will give 148 exp).

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood