14-Jun-2011 - Troll Invasion

Tim

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got around 75k~ xp @ 97 RC for the normal wave.

Holy [cabbage]. That's quite a lot for only a few minutes of work. Imagine if the hard waves give even more experience..

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Got kicked at the very end of Wave 18(Had 1 lobster left on like 1 lp) and I log back in and it won't let me do any more. :/

Got 96968 Xp for 120 Dun + Ending on wave 18 for anyone trying to find formula.

Gf got 56k Rc xp at 84 rc for finishing. Going to test on 120 dun when I finish mine.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Waiting 1 month for the real xp amounts ? Wow.

Very Jagex-like. You need to purchase another month of membership if you want to try the waves again. :thumbup:

Very Jagex-like. You need to purchase another month of membership if you want to try the waves again. :thumbup:

Eh no, you don't.

You need to purchase another month of membership if you want experience from the waves again.

Eh no, you don't.

You need to purchase another month of membership if you want experience from the waves again.

But I can't imagine people doing the waves for anything else than the monthly XP reward.

Completionist Requirement anyone?

Nar, its the same as penguins/evil trees. If they did that anyone with a comp- Castle Wars would complain each and every week.

Popoto.~<3

Nar, its the same as penguins/evil trees. If they did that anyone with a comp- Castle Wars would complain each and every week.

You have to play it to unlock the song used for the D&D. ;)

You have to play it to unlock the song used for the D&D. ;)

The final song must not be a requirement yet, because I logged in and put my completionist cape on and THEN went to the minigame.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Did both modes (no reward for the 7-wave hard mode until next month) I pray switched on cliff alll the way same method as Jad but I hear you can no pray him and he doesn't hit so.

Easy D&D.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

But having to do hard wave atleast once = Wait a month for your cape.

You'll be able to fight against the troll invasion whenever the fancy takes you, but you will only receive an XP reward for doing so once a month. Try to make the most of that attempt, as the XP you receive is based on how many waves you manage to survive or how many trolls you kill defending the keep! You'll then be able to put the XP into a skill of your choice, in a similar manner to Penguin Hide 'n' Seek.

-

The final song must not be a requirement yet, because I logged in and put my completionist cape on and THEN went to the minigame.

They probably just missed it.

btw what cape are we talking about? I wore my completionist cape to go do the easy mode one? so if you are all thinking it's a requirement you thought wrong :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

btw what cape are we talking about? I wore my completionist cape to go do the easy mode one? so if you are all thinking it's a requirement you thought wrong :)

You get a new music track for doing it, and you need every track unlocked for the completionist cape. Jagex just missed it.

Did the easy wave since I couldn't do the hard one the first time.

Got 101'144 Dungeoneering EXP (Level 113).

Did both modes (no reward for the 7-wave hard mode until next month) I pray switched on cliff alll the way same method as Jad but I hear you can no pray him and he doesn't hit so.

Easy D&D.

Yeah cliff is rather easy.

He has a ranged attack (throwing 3 rocks); but it matches the ranger trolls big rock throw so dodge the rocks = no damage and if your in melee range they land in a triangle around you without hitting.

His mage attack that actually does damage seems very rare, he only used it on me once where he double stunned me so I was out of melee range for agggggggeeees and I had mage prayer on anyway.

His melee attack is shcokingly inaccurate, took maybe 400 damage for the whole fight from it and I'm hardly a pro combat person (torags and whip with dfs and netiz)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm very mildly cheesed off that the server reboot countdown started shortly after I started trying it out, and kicked me out at wave 16. Oh well, still got 39k prayer experience. It's all nearly free xp anyway.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Easy was a joke :P only used 2 doses of ext atk/str, brought 4 sup rests and 18 brews, didn't use any of them, only used like 15 uni scrolls and 1 eee spec. Never used the supply table either, didn't realize it was there till after i was done, rofl.

Hopefully next month will be harder :)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Just did the 7 hard waves. Really easy. I could probably do it without using food or prayer potions for the most part, thanks to that supply table that allows you to fully heal a few times per wave. It was quite fun, though. Certainly looking forward to doing this again for more rewards next month!

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000