Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

500 Columbarium Loots

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Articultural
[ Display Name History ]

Articultural

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Finally used my last 200 keys from Vyrewatch kills today, below are the results of 500 loots. Also posted @ 98-99-643-62893837 if anyone wants to read it there.

-----

Edited by Quyneax, 18 June 2011 - 01:57 PM.
Added hide tags, and it was neccesary!

Posted Image

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
Apparently, you are just as obsessive as me because I've been keeping a log almost like this too o.o
Grats on the 500 vyres, now to wait for Myreque V :P

EDIT: Dang it, just noticed this was in the Metagame subforum >_>

Edited by Saradomin_Mage, 18 June 2011 - 06:10 AM.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Frede173
[ Display Name History ]

Frede173

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • RSN:Frede173
Very nice. Shame the rewards are [cabbage] though. :thumbdown:
Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

sohkmj1
[ Display Name History ]

sohkmj1

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,918 posts
  • RSN:Stack
  • RSN2:sohkmj1
Maybe RoW should influence Vyrewatch loot.

Ned
[ Display Name History ]

Ned

Neddybear

• Website Crew
  • 2,786 posts
  • RSN:Animamundi
  • RSN2:Concord
  • Clan:Loot Hunters

Very nice. Shame the rewards are [cabbage] though. :thumbdown:

Especially if you factor in the cost/time for sacred oil and pyre logs.
Nice log. I really wish Jagex had included some unique rewards from them. But oh well.
Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

LinkOlaran
[ Display Name History ]

LinkOlaran

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • RSN:Link Olaran
Yeah, very nice log here. You seem to have a better ratio for treasure trail specific loot to vyres cremated than I do, I only recall ever getting 2-3 trimmed or gilded armor pieces in the 1.5k vyre I've cremated.

It's a shame they don't give better loot, since I personally enjoy playing temple trekking, and to some extent, cremating these vyre bodies. Hopefully Jagex gets around to revamping temple trekking and/or putting out the next quest and hopefully doing something with this miniquest/game/thing.

Makes me think I should've kept a log of what I got as well, lol. Eh, maybe I'll go back and kill some vyres, see what sort of log I can produce myself. Ring of Wealth is confirmed not to affect this, right? I'm not sure if that would even be stated on the wiki, honestly...

wotmania505
[ Display Name History ]

wotmania505

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • RSN:wotmania505
Nice log! I'm currently starting an attempt to kill+cremate 2k vyrewatch for the prayer exp, but I don't have the patience to actually log the drops...
Posted Image

wolfmon56
[ Display Name History ]

wolfmon56

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 456 posts
  • RSN:Rum Chata
  • Clan:Reign of Terror
What was you're total profit?
gp/hr
exp/hr
and so on?

I did something similar to this once My link but instead it was shade burning and using those keys.

Articultural
[ Display Name History ]

Articultural

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 516 posts
Started log the day Legacy of Seergaze came out, I have no idea XP/h (especially since logging every drop and making sure you count stackables correctly slows down looting) or GP/h, but if you want to work out what it would be at current prices, feel free.

Posted Image

Frede173
[ Display Name History ]

Frede173

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • RSN:Frede173

Yeah, very nice log here. You seem to have a better ratio for treasure trail specific loot to vyres cremated than I do, I only recall ever getting 2-3 trimmed or gilded armor pieces in the 1.5k vyre I've cremated.

It's a shame they don't give better loot, since I personally enjoy playing temple trekking, and to some extent, cremating these vyre bodies. Hopefully Jagex gets around to revamping temple trekking and/or putting out the next quest and hopefully doing something with this miniquest/game/thing.

Makes me think I should've kept a log of what I got as well, lol. Eh, maybe I'll go back and kill some vyres, see what sort of log I can produce myself. Ring of Wealth is confirmed not to affect this, right? I'm not sure if that would even be stated on the wiki, honestly...

There's a thread on the RSOF where you can provide feedback on a/o suggest TT content. QFC: 74-75-561-61890531
Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

LinkOlaran
[ Display Name History ]

LinkOlaran

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • RSN:Link Olaran
Frede, I remember seeing that topic on RSOF months ago, I honestly thought it had sunk to the last page/deleted (of course, I had forgotten to bookmark it, so I could never find it again). Thank you for linking me to it, I'm going to give it another read to see what suggestions other folks have come up with.

Exorcism
[ Display Name History ]

Exorcism

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • RSN:LastThursday
Was I very lucky when I got two zamorak pages in my first 200 Vyrewatches cremated?

HunterDexter
[ Display Name History ]

HunterDexter

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,625 posts
Yes, because in my 1000+ kills, I've only gotten 1 addy (t) platelegs. :s

dieee12
[ Display Name History ]

dieee12

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • RSN:dieee12
Thought I should give my input as it may help.

Don't have every drop logged, but I remember I did 432 cremations (did 68 prior with no loot) and I was VERY lucky with my loot compared to others here. In my first set of 100 cremations I got Z page three, in the second 100 interval I got Sara kite, in the 3rd I got a G page, and 4th I got rune kite (g). The other random loot totaled to 1M, for a total of about 7.3M. Also, the new quest provides faster killing methods and the drop rates may have been upped. So this may seem like a worthy task now, not just for maxing out flail as a completion

Quest Cape is on the way!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users