Ryan Dunn Dies

Range_This11

See what happens when you drink and drive?

I don't understand how people can skip so many driving precautions while sober, let alone actually get behind the wheel while your entire world is spinning. Truly [developmentally delayed]ed. That doesn't make it any less tragic however. I mean, the car's remains looked like a [bleep]ing piece of bacon.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I never realised it was actually him driving. Downer.

I liked him the most out of the Jackass team. Only being identifiable from your tattoos and remaining facial hair is not a good way to go.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Well, at least he died like he lived.

Like a Jackass. Drinking and driving.

Wow.

You must have no respect. First of all, there's no proof that it was caused by drinking and driving. They said speed was a factor. Also, with skid marks on the other side of the road, police are investigating further.

I for one am a HUGE fan of Jackass and Ryan Dunn, even debuting all the way back to CKY. Dunn, man, I'm really gonna miss you. R.I.P.

Eifstone.png

Wow.

You must have no respect. First of all, there's no proof that it was caused by drinking and driving. They said speed was a factor. Also, with skid marks on the other side of the road, police are investigating further.

I for one am a HUGE fan of Jackass and Ryan Dunn, even debuting all the way back to CKY. Dunn, man, I'm really gonna miss you. R.I.P.

He posted a picture on his Twitter like 3 hours before he died of him drinking.

vvvv ninja'd the [bleep] out of you

Wow.

"Dunn reportedly posted on Twitter a picture of himself drinking with two friends a few hours before the crash."

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

There's a lot of threads on tumblr going on about how everyone thinks the guys from jackass are invincible and this was a huge shock for them. Personally I never saw them as invincible beings, and I think that's why I never much got into the shows or movies. The audience forget that these are real people and actions do have consequences, while tragic and sad this is the logical extension of his life choices.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Having one drink does not mean he was hammered. One can have a single drink and still be under .08.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Wow.

He posted a picture on his Twitter like 3 hours before he died of him drinking.

vvvv ninja'd the [bleep] out of you

Wow.

"Dunn reportedly posted on Twitter a picture of himself drinking with two friends a few hours before the crash."

"a few hours"... one or two drinks won't get you wasted. Also, if you bothered to actually really read the article, you would've seen that the police are not suspecting drinking and driving as the main cause.

Having one drink does not mean he was hammered. One can have a single drink and still be under .08.

^This, tbh.

Eifstone.png

I wonder if he crashed into someone else all this sympathy would still be here...

Oh who am I kidding, course it will. It's Ryan Dunn apparently!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

There's a lot of threads on tumblr going on about how everyone thinks the guys from jackass are invincible and this was a huge shock for them. Personally I never saw them as invincible beings, and I think that's why I never much got into the shows or movies. The audience forget that these are real people and actions do have consequences, while tragic and sad this is the logical extension of his life choices.

Honestly, in the eyes of the public, they really are invincible. But everyone has their kryptonite. If they were to die in a car crash, it would be the most epic car crash in history, and they wouldn't regret a thing.

I wonder if he crashed into someone else all this sympathy would still be here...

Oh who am I kidding, course it will. It's Ryan Dunn apparently!

I would still be sad, but I would be more frustrated than I already am with the situation. But I don't think that anyone could say that he didn't reap what he sowed in such a situation.

hzvjpwS.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfO8H_R9W5w

'Bout two minutes in.

Damn, that car was messed up, poor guy. D:

@2:03

"Dunn can't drive for [cabbage]" - Magera

If only they knew...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm thinking this will come as a wake up call for the rest of the members that still might live the fast lifestyle. I really didn't think it would be Dunn to die, I thought Steve-O and his whippets/slew of hard drugs addiction would make him the first Jackass casualty.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I have a sneaking suspicion that they are going to get a lot of heckling. I'm normally of the mindset that if they are ignored they'll go away, but I think they are biting off a bit more than they can chew with the Jackass crowd...

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Double post, yeah crucify me.

WBC plans to picket Dunn's funeral

Seriously [bleep] these people.

What the [bleep]. [bleep] these [bleep]-ing [bleep]s. You've got to be kidding me...

Someone find me a passage in the Bible that says sticking things random things up your ass is sinful. Seriously, what he did being "sodomy" (And I disagree with that interpretation of those particular passages, for the record) is nowhere in the story of Sodom at all; it's not even deviant sexual intercourse legally, it'd have to be a "foreign object manipulated by another person" and he did it all by himself.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

It's the WBC, they're [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed.

They don't have proper reasoning for anything.

Honestly, I don't see why people are surprised they're picketing.

I couldn't care less, they are just wasting their own time.

Doesn't even bother me. They could picket my funeral for all I care.

Getting mad about it just gives them what they want.

Everyone knows they're idiots, and no one takes what they say seriously.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yeah, the WBC are full [developmentally delayed].

From the posts on the last page, from what I've read, he had more than a few beers. He had a few shots and then he was driving a fast car fast. A car doesn't get totalled like that going at 40mph. Just look at it.

Anyway, someone dying is (usually) a case for people being sad, so I'm gonna leave it at that.