Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

BLOG UPDATE: BLOOD SHALL BE SPILLED!

That's righhhhttt....I'm going back to Slayer! Mostly because I got bored but yeah. Took a new bank pic, tis on my first post if you feel like being a nosy noob.

XP TILL 99:

slayer_zps46059332.png

LEVELS:

89fletch_zpsb877c63f.png

87hunt_zpse40087f6.png

94fish_zps8454537c.png

89craft_zpsce26c48e.png

90craft_zpsf3ea5749.png

LETS GET SLAYING MUHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Blog Update: The Salleh Forgot To Post AGAIN Edition

Yeah, I know. I suck at keeping this up-to-date. To be fair, with the amount of things that happen irl kinda make it so I fail in general.

Anyway, PICTURESSS:

97hp_zps739a704b.png

93Slayer_zpsd458a497.png

85range_zps87ddf806.png

clue1_zamp3_zps30a93dbb.png

zampage2_zpsbd57607b.png

I've also found out, that actually I am not all that terrible at killing the King Black Dragon on my own. He gave me my first ever Dragon Helm, before now I've only ever had coin share versions of it.

Like before, I will be posting pics of my loot tab, but as this wasn't an entire level's worth of XP, I'm missing this ones out.

Onward!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Real life stuff? Whatever could you mean by that? ;)

I must admit jealousy at your Zamorak pages, regardless of their current worth, and look forward to you joining me in the Pro Slayers Club :D

SALLY IS GOING TO BE A BOSS HUNTER, SHE ALREADY KILLS KBD AND AFRAID OF NOTHING

• Like 1

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Kicking butt and taking names (KBD) ;)! It's nice to see such high levels being achieved, 99 slayer will be yours in no time! Any goals after 99 slayer in mind? Assuming you don't quit mid-way LOL... It'll get done when it gets done. If you feel like doing some bossing sometime just send me a shout, I hear TDs are pretty good money in EOC and I haven't tried them, or we could give Sara a shot for her nice amulets! I'm down to try about anything, just let me know.

Profit_Catt.png

Yay! I finally found this blog. Well congrats on your mentally high levels! *looks at them in amazement* :o

Thankies :)

Kicking butt and taking names (KBD) ;)! It's nice to see such high levels being achieved, 99 slayer will be yours in no time! Any goals after 99 slayer in mind? Assuming you don't quit mid-way LOL... It'll get done when it gets done. If you feel like doing some bossing sometime just send me a shout, I hear TDs are pretty good money in EOC and I haven't tried them, or we could give Sara a shot for her nice amulets! I'm down to try about anything, just let me know.

I do have other goals, you should check out my first post :P Its where I list my goals, be them long or short term. Also, I'm not really a boss hunter - I killed the KBD for some lovely Slayer XP, and I'd rather wait until I have gained 99 Slayer before I mess around with other bosses. Don't want to trash my loots :P

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...