Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

Psh Gwyn, half the blogs on Blogscape get ignored by most people except a few avid fans if that makes sense :P I just try to help out by posting for a few friends whenever I get the chance, help them get a bit more notice, it's the least I could do :P

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Psh Gwyn, half the blogs on Blogscape get ignored by most people except a few avid fans if that makes sense :P I just try to help out by posting for a few friends whenever I get the chance, help them get a bit more notice, it's the least I could do :P

ha, right

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Blog Update: The Levels that time (and Salleh) Forgot

All I can say is...Opps.

LEVELS

87range_zps8c798134.png

90fletch_zps1dd2f079.png

90thieve_zpsb78966ac.png

92wc_zps421f5db0.png

93herb_zpsd7d1d137.png

95fish_zpsfd868d90.png

95fish_zpsfd868d90.png

95slay_zps166aeb5c.png

OTHER STOOF

1000critter_zpsf73fc4fb.png

ports_zpsd5decf5d.png

spring_zps5f20af3e.png

Thats right, my first ever piece of Royal....I had a black dragon task and decided to try and face her, I'm not too bad at it. And I got the stick yesterday, didn't take too long. I never really minded charm sprites anyway.

Still farming and fishing atm, but I will have an image of my loot tab as soon as I can. Its impressive, I think. :P

• Like 1

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

I must beat you to 90 skills@ If only I wasn't so lazy :D

Totally trying this too... If only I wasn't with my girlfriend so much! Haha. Still... Let's do this@

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I must beat you to 90 skills@ If only I wasn't so lazy :D

Totally trying this too... If only I wasn't with my girlfriend so much! Haha. Still... Let's do this@

You're too lazy though Ian, and Sally has more patience than most people I know, except maybe Mark :P

To be fair, with this new ore update...Lets just say I need to hurry up and finish fishing.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

*points at her siggy*

*reminds Jason he doesn't visit it, ever!*

Also, since when did you have 2 blog Sallehnaabe?

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

*points at her siggy*

*reminds Jason he doesn't visit it, ever!*

Also, since when did you have 2 blog Sallehnaabe?

I told you :P I have a rl one and a rs one. Mostly because I started this one before the rl one.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: The Loot Tab Is (almost) Sold!

So yeah. LETS GET SOME PICCIES HERE!

97dg_zps66567d74.png

bank1-2_zps94d9bf1d.png

bank2-2_zps97dd73d4.png

Final loot tab muhahaha. Money before selling:

coinsbeforeloottabsold_zps80dab94c.png

Money made selling:

slayerprice_zps5854bbb4.png

Total cash pile:

Totalcash_zps482e68bf.png

Which I then spent on Drygores, owing someone *cough*Jason*coughcough* money. Which will be given back.

I kept these from my loot tab:

loottabsave_zpsbb612391.png

I intend to farm and fish the rest of these, then add that to my loot tab total.

And I discovered I'm ok at Glacors. So I'm going to make some money and try and get 100 shards of armadyl at the same time. Should be interesting if I can get boots or anything, though I'd probably keep them unless they are ragefires (I already have those). I'm on about 7 at the moment.

I am also going to be updating my first post, so check that out when you have the chance in a couplea days (I'm lazy!)

Also, with the pages at the top of my tab, the only one that sold at market was the Sara page. The Zammy ones both went for over a mil each, but the cheapest was the Bandos, which went at 20k. Oh well, its still cash, huh? :D

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Tip.it has been down for 2 days and you come back with some lame excuse for not updating. >:[

*jk, jk good luck*

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

That's okay, you can pay me back the 14m whenever <3:

In the form of "services rendered"?

Giggidy Giggidy Goo!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D