Fun monsters to kill with decent drops (range).

Raiouken

That really depends on your preference.. to an extent all monsters you kill for a long time will phase out and eventually be "boring" but you could try switching between money makers like Frosts (filled with bots) or Aviansies (filled with bots). Have you tried using rune/adamant darts for greater demon tasks in Kuradal's? Maybe also using a combat familiar at dust devils should shake things up. Either way, we have no idea to tell you what is fun and what isn't fun because it's ultimately down to preference

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Black demons are fun, great effigies, and great charms.

and full of bots. :/

Not necessarily, the only place I found where Black Demons are crowded by bots is in the Taverly cannon spot. Chaos Tunnel Black Demons are almost nearly empty beside the occasional slayer and the level 70 Resource Dungeon for Black Demons are almost always deserted. There's safespots for both places I listed so if he were to range them it could definitely fill his needs. Note I'm not saying that ranging Black Demons are the most efficient thing to kill but you should be aware that it's still an extra option you have, if you decide to do it.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Black demons are fun, great effigies, and great charms.

and full of bots. :/

And sometimes PKers. -_- ::used the Edgeville dungeon both times she's had black demons::

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one