Trollbomber's Blog To Completionist - Max Cape Achieved

Tonight was a bit slow in terms of actually leveling. I managed some rc xp, agility xp, and hunter xp, as well as lots of crafting xp, but only 1 crafting level. A friend showed me the ropes of unlocking the witchdoctor clothing, so I spent a fair amount of time doing that, as well as some time filling up 1/4 of my horn.

Tomorrow I'm going to hit the slow skills much harder.

Goal: Achieve 82 crafting (friend is selling 1k bstaves), 80 hunter, 80 rc, and also 80 agility. This will leave me with 80 mining, fishing, woodcutting, and thieving to unlock before Thursday.

Harder goal: Achieve 80 fishing as well, plus boost to unlock agile legs.

Trollbomber.png

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I didn't manage to complete my goals today. However I did do some things I'm pretty proud of:

83 crafting. ATM I'm actually only 98k from 84. I got a ton of bstaves in from my sellers today, so I spent a fair amount of time crafting.

110712232021.png

Managed to get one of the levels I had planned, 80 Hunter (caught a draconic which cancelled the pop up):

110713000027.png

Also, I managed to unlock the rest of my witchdoctor clothing, and captured 100 zammy vines, and made 60+ hunter jujus. I'm prepared for quite a bit of hardcore hunting the next time it rolls around. I really enjoy draconics.

110713044236.png

Overall, I wish I coulda have gotten a bit more done, but oh well. I still think I can get all skills to 80+ in the next 48 hours before my break this weekend, so we'll see what happens.

ALSO: It's time to update my current rank and overall xp/hr changes, so I am going to update the first post and also display the change between the previous week!

Trollbomber.png

Well, today was an iffy day. Managed to get 80 agility (SK wasn't taking screenshots for some reason at that time). Horn ran out at 70k to 80. Although I said I would never train agility "raw" again, I cba with filling horn with randoms at the time, so I just dealt with the slower xp till 80 >.<

Managed to get 84 crafting as well, and am currently 108k from 85. I should get 85 tomorrow easily, possibly 86.

Also got this:

110713234838.png

Finally finished off the night with a little bit of lazy fishing (right click, left click drop twice, repeat)

110714051046.png

As of right now I'm extremely tired, and need to get some rest. I'm feeling a little pessimistic about getting all stats 80+ by this time tomorrow, but I suppose we'll see what happens.

Trollbomber.png

So, at work right now (I have some downtime) and trying to figure out the plausibiity of me achieving my goals tonight:

• 80 Woocutting (357k xp): Thinking of teaks on ape atoll, but will consider arctic pines if they're faster. (I understand how to split them fine, but don't know how to do it efficiently).

• 80 Mining (270k xp): Will most likely be down in LRC mining coal using lava titan and dragon pick.

• 80 Thieving (357k xp): This skill won't take long, I hope. I am planning on getting from monkey knife fighters on ape atoll, which is pretty fast xp.

• 80 Fishing (47k xp): This will probably be one of the fastest to 80, seeing as how close I am. I'm just going to end up getting this barb fishing.

• 80 Runecrafting (253k xp): I will be doing this skill last most likely (if I can hopefully get to it). I'll be using ZMI for most of the xp. I haven't done penguins this week yet, so I will knock those out of the way quickly tonight for an easy ~32k xp.

• Total levels needed to gain: 9

• Total xp needed to gain: Atleast 1.284M (all in slow nonbuyables for the most part)

Estimated available gameplay time: 6-7 hours. If goal still seems feasable after that, I'll stay on longer to finish it out.

Open to any other tips, tricks, or advice any of you may have on efficieny training methods. Really want to unlock the 80s cape tonight before I am gone this weekend, but we'll see what happens!

Trollbomber.png

Well, to be honest, the goal has failed drastically.

I managed one level tonight, the easiest one at that:

110714230247.png

I moved on to teaks and have almost fallen asleep there several times. I've been running on 4-5 hours of sleep each night for the past week almost, so I think I'm going to catch up on my rest. I'm kind of disappointed that I wasn't able to meet my goal hardly at all, but oh well.

I won't be on much after right now other than to do a few farm runs. I've even got the staves in bank right now for 85 craft, but just cba to do much of anything else at this time.

I hope that catching up on my rest and taking a small break this weekend from RuneScape is going to give build up my drive to play when I come back in full force Sunday. My vacation starts that day, the 17th, and goes until the 24th, so expect some massive gains during that period.

Until then, goodnight. Going to get some much needed rest.

Trollbomber.png

Woke up this morning, finished enough bstaves for 85 crafting:

110715113939.png

I put in an offer for 1500 staves and orbs, so all staves should be in sometime Sunday, that way I'm still buying this weekend while I'm out. I'll be on for a couple more farm runs today and tomorrow morning, but nothing other than that.

Looking forward to finishing up all stats 80+ Sunday, then starting slowly but surely doing 81+ all, ect. I'll probably start with hunter seeing as I've run dry on samaden seeds. Until then, keep this blog bumped please!

Trollbomber.png

Good luck bro. 2200 total soon it looks like :thumbsup:

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

My break is officially done! Starting today I'm going to be putting in some extreme work in towards getting my short goal accomplished: All skills 85+ within the next month. Looking forward to it :D

Trollbomber.png

I finally managed to clean up the first page and get rid of the messed up coding. Also, got one of my least favorite skills out of the way for the 80+ cape, and 2200 total woot:

110717135815.png

Currently mining in lrc until 80, at which point I'll only have rc and thieving left :D

Trollbomber.png

Well, I got very close of finishing up my goal for today. I wanted to log out wearing my 80s Milestone Cape, but couldn't finish up runecrafting tonight.

After spending most of the day mining in the bot infested lrc, I changed my mind about hating teaks so much. 78-80 took a ridiculous amount of time to achieve, but I'm just glad I can mine/superheat gold from now on.

110718011143.png

Got my hands on a few more bstaves, and managed to get 86 crating. If I'm lucky I'll get 87 tomorrow, but I'm a good 2.5k staves or so off, so we'll just see what happens.

110718013124.png

I never really have a problem with thieving, it goes pretty fast. Just went to monkey knife fighters again tonight and got 78-80 in less than two hours, so that wasn't much of a hassle.

110718035513.png

As I said before, by the time I finished up thieving, I was too tired to continue on with runecrafting, so I'll get that taken care of first thing in the morning for all skills 80+

After that, I'll most likely begin working towards 85 hunter using my stash of zammy favors for a bit faster xp.

Trollbomber.png

That was fast, keep it up!

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Thank you! Means a lot!

Slacked off a bit and attended a 99 party for a friend, so I'm currently 49k from 80 runecrafting. I think I might try and finish up the rest of the hard diaries + use the 2 strange rocks I got to get the rest of the xp.

Trollbomber.png

Thank you!

Well, I finally finished one of my recent goals: 80s milestone cape!

All day today, runecrafting was the only skill holding me back (started at about 30k from 79). After 79, I made it 50k from 80 before I decided I wanted to finish up all of the hard diaries.

Luckily enough for me, all of the reward lamps were just enough to grant me 80 rc, so I basically killed two birds with one stone. All diaries up to hard are now complete, and I have a rockin new cape!

110718223458.png

110718223040.png

As for now, I'm probably going to start hunting again as I mentioned previously. I need seeds, so doing this earlier than later would be the most efficient next step.

Trollbomber.png

Did a bit of hunting (only about 40 minutes) but managed 5 samaden seeds, so atleast I can start building up more zammy favors and save for others pots (mining jujus probably). Allergies have been bothering me out of the blue today, so I've got a headache and feel tired as hell right now, so I'm gonna go ahead and call it a night.

Won't be on tomorrow as much as I was today, but when I am I'll probably just stick to hunting with the regular bstaves and farming on the side.

Goals for tomorrow:

• 83 Hunter

• 87 Crafting

• 90 Farming

Trollbomber.png