Trollbomber's Blog To Completionist - Max Cape Achieved

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back, and it's good to know your daughter is doing fine.

The main thing I'd like to say is, get addicted to spending time with your family instead of RS. I would hate to see things not work out in your life because you came back.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Welcome back, and it's good to know your daughter is doing fine.

The main thing I'd like to say is, get addicted to spending time with your family instead of RS. I would hate to see things not work out in your life because you came back.

Thank you.

And I understand very well. I'm not going to allow this game get to a point where it's consuming all of my time that I could be spending with my daughter and my family. I still have bigger goals, but have no deadline to go by. I am looking forward to just playing and achieving things over time.

If Ellie has taught me anything already, it's to have patience.

Trollbomber.png

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like the blog :)

After finally getting caught up on some D&Ds yesterday, I got this from troll invasion.

111023163206.png

I need to do The Branches of Darkmeyer as well as Ritual of the Mahjarrat to get my quest cape back. Noticed you get some decent overall xp and lamps from them, so will probably attempt soon.

Trollbomber.png

After finally getting caught up on some D&Ds yesterday, I got this from troll invasion.

111023163206.png

I need to do The Branches of Darkmeyer as well as Ritual of the Mahjarrat to get my quest cape back. Noticed you get some decent overall xp and lamps from them, so will probably attempt soon.

Inb4jellyofRClevel

Turnpikes.png

111023163206.png

Inb4jellyofRClevel

Heh. Well I still have the two quests to do for the free lamps, along with all the elite diary rewards soon which should give me 86-87 RC. Then my ~90 effigies should grant me quite a bit of free xp in RC. All that combined with troll invasion + penguin points should hopefully keep me away from ZMI :)

Trollbomber.png

Level ups from the past couple days:

111025225748.png

111026075331.png

111026210611.png

111026231903.png

111027022416.png

Also, 86 fishing allowed me to open 16 starved fishing effigies of mine. Felt great to finally be able to begin to use a good portion of my effigies on slow skills. Now if I can only hurry up and get wc and agility to 89/86.

Right before I finished up 86 fishing some of my clan decided we should do a ssh hunt for me. Sure enough, first abandoned floor, 3 rooms in, first spider, drops hood. Made me so grateful to finally have one again. Then a few dungeons later we got another hood.

I'll probably go up many fishing/wc levels here soon due to doing homework often or playing Xbox.

Trollbomber.png

My job is pretty boring at times, so I have quite a bit of downtime to do afk skills such as fishing and ivy.

Got these today:

111027182417.png

111027182420.png

Made ~1k extreme range pots for 91 herb so I could assist easily now, and open my nourished herb effigies as well.

111027191824.png

111028011907.png

Did a few floors also. Back to my original setup of ssh and primal baxe which I like best. Currently 167k from 97 DG with a fresh reset, so hopefully I can get 98 this reset. 99 in a couple of weeks.

Going to bed now. We're going to the hospital again tomorrow for a check up on Ellie (now that she's over 2 weeks old). May upload some more pictures later.

Trollbomber.png

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what part of Kansas are you from?

El Dorado, near Wichita.

I'm from KCMO, and I have actually family near Wichita. I remember going to family reunions when I was younger in two smaller towns. Madison and Goddard I believe.

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what part of Kansas are you from?

El Dorado, near Wichita.

I'm from KCMO, and I have actually family near Wichita. I remember going to family reunions when I was younger in two smaller towns. Madison and Goddard I believe.

Yeah I know those two towns. Never been there much myself other than to play against them in high school sports, but that's cool.

Trollbomber.png

Good weekend.

111029163821.png

111029164344.png

Finished ROTM and Seers Elite for a free 385k runecrafting xp real quick

111030025437.png

Was going to boost to open my 6 starved woodcutting effigies, but no one makes mature axeman folly for the +2 boost.

111031015923.png

Also killed 99 Glacors so far. Think I'll make them my main money maker now.

Trollbomber.png

Aren't you maxed yet?

Gimme a week or two.

You'll definitely beat me then. Add me in game if you want to dg together. How are. You training dg when you do it?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Aren't you maxed yet?

Gimme a week or two.

You'll definitely beat me then. Add me in game if you want to dg together. How are. You training dg when you do it?

Are you going for max/comp? Or are you just talking about 99 rc? I DG with EoE when there are floors going and I'm not busy.

Trollbomber.png

Well, I got 2 things on my list done haha

111102204622.png

I made a bit more progress towards 86 smithing as well, only 2k more bars. I might get that done tomorrow.

Also did a few DG floors. 497k to 98.

Camped Glacors for a little bit in hopes of some boots, but no such luck. Just an effigy and a few more shards. My net wealth is down to about 3-4M at the time being, so I'm desperately hoping I can get a hold of some boots soon (preferably steadfast) so I can get some better gear. I'm hoping I can get my hands on whatever the new 95 slayer monster drops pretty quickly in hopes of making some good money then also, so that's mainly what I'm preparing for.

I might be waiting a little longer to train crafting. Bots kept air orbs relatively cheap, and with them gone now, I can't get orbs for even 2k ea, so I'll definitely be waiting a while for them to drop, or until I have more money. Thankfully this didn't happen until the very end of me training crafting.

Glacor Statistics: 242 Kills, 4 Effigies, 1 Elite, 21 Armadyl Shards.

Trollbomber.png

A couple of levels:

111103221629.png

Quest Cape back

111104002043.png

Which led to this

111104002108.png

And I got bored which led to some efficient dging

111104031249.png

Did Troll Invasion, Penguins, and The Branches of Darkmeyer, all of which gave me 240k Runecrafting xp. 25k away from 85 (next week's penguins).

Did a few glacors but nothing special.

Trollbomber.png

Killed some Glacors this morning and got another effigy.

Should get 87 smithing today. Afterwards I'm going to just camp Glacors for the rest of the night in hopes of some boots and a few more effigies. This will also get me 99 magic tonight for 99 #7.

Trollbomber.png