Trollbomber's Blog To Completionist - Max Cape Achieved

3 more levels at the same time. 86+ all stats now:

111202225452.png

111202225457.png

111202225500.png

The same 3 levels plus runecrafting until 87+ all stats. 356k from 87 runecrafting, so after troll invasion and penguin points for this week I'm still going to need to ZMI a bit to get it caught back up. I'll do that this weekend if I have time.

Right now I'm going to head back to Glacors though to take a break from skilling to test my luck with effigies and boots.

EDIT: Just did 1 trip with no boots or effigies, just 4 shards. Gonna call it a night now so I can get enough rest for work tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm going to at least go for 87 thieving and construction, and if I have the time I'll do 87 mining and begin working towards 87 runecrafting.

Trollbomber.png

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 more levels at once again tonight. Mining is my only level holding me back from 87+ all, but I won't be leveling it until next week sometime:

111204221330.png

111204221333.png

111204221335.png

I did ZMI for ~350k rc xp yesterday and today. My original plan was going to be to ZMI until ~93k xp from 87 so that penguins points this week and troll invasion would get me 87, but I had a *minor* change of plans. I decided to go ahead and just finish up 91 runecrafting within the week so that I am done actually crafting runes for good.

This is my starting xp right now:

111205004930.png

I plan on ZMI'ing to my xp goal (which ends up being 89, close to 90), at which point I will finish up the varrock, falador, and fremennik elite diaries for 470k xp in lamps, cash in 32 penguin points for 72k xp, and use my troll invasion xp book for ~64,160 xp, totaling 606,160 runecrafting xp real quick, sending me straight from 89 to 91 runecrafting. After that I'll finish karajma's elite diary for an additional 140k runecrafting xp. This means I also need to get 92 firemaking within the week for the adze so I can do varrock elite, and 91 fishing so I can boost to finish fremmy elite.

This plan changes up my plan for maxing quite a bit, seeing as I'll be using runecrafting to open effigies now rather than summoning. I have the charms for 99 summoning already, so that won't be a problem. My original plan was to level both agility and runecrafting from 94 to 99, but that has to change now a bit. The plan is still possible for agility, but seeing as I cba to spicy stew for runecrafting, I'll be at least 97 runecrafting (from opening effigies and assists) before I open my gorged effigies to max. Seeing as Runecrafting after 91 will be leveled via assists and opening effigy stages, all dragonkins that would have gone to runecrafting will now be redirected to mining instead.

Trollbomber.png

Beasted through 1.4M firemaking xp today at the jadinko lair, taking me from level 87 to 90:

111205225610.png

Did 300k xp in broad arrows yesterday (didn't want xp waste while letting my friend use my gilded alter), and another 150k xp tonight in broads for this:

111205231722.png

Put offer in ge for 30k more arrow tips and shafts, so I'll have 90 fletching tomorrow. Looks like I'll also be maxing out my xp counter for the first time tomorrow. I'm considering resetting it once I max.

Goals to achieve by the end of this month (will grant me 2362 total and 90+ all stats):

• 90 Mining
  • 90 Agility
  • 90 Smithing
  • 90 Thieving
  • 90 Fletching
  • 90 Hunter
  • 91 Fishing
  • 91 Runecrafting
  • 91 Construction
  • 92 Firemaking
  • 94 Farming
  • Taskmaster Emote
  • Buy an engagement ring and propose to my girlfriend for Christmas <3:

Trollbomber.png

This has to be the most runescape oriented blog in all of blogscape. Needs moar spam.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Finally got this:

111209012600.png

...which allowed me to complete the 96 fishing req for fremmy elite. I finished up frem/varrock/fally elite diaries tonight but didn't collect the rewards/lamps yet for the purpose of waiting till they all can be used on rc to get me 91 next Sunday (or before if I'm lucky).

Managed to fill my bank up again with crap after Jagex gave me 30 more spaces <_< so I'm ready to ZMI 1.3M xp starting tomorrow. After 91 runecrafting I decided I'll finish up my mahogany planks finally for 91 construction, then camp at LRC until 91 mining so that all effigy combos are opened up for me.

Trollbomber.png

Haven't been playing much for the past several days, but just got this:

111214094917.png

91 RC on Sunday definitely didn't happen. I've still got quite a bit of work to do:

111214095000.png

I'm hoping to get 88 RC tonight as well as a majority of the way to 89 if I can. I'm going to hunt penguins again so I'll have 48 points to use now, which will shorten the amount I need to ZMI down a bit. Looking to try and get 91 RC this weekend if possible.

I also sold the remaining surges in the CSB due to the ridiculous price per surge (sold each one for ~1.6k ea). Glacors don't really seem all that profitable at that rate, so I'll wait until the runes hopefully drop again to buy back my surges. I wasn't planning on going back to Glacors until January after I've gotten 90+ all skills.

Trollbomber.png