Trollbomber's Blog To Completionist - Max Cape Achieved

Gonna go to BA and filll up a penance horn for Agil/mining/fming?

No. I can't ever find teams so I'll just deal with base xp.

I'd go with you.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna go to BA and filll up a penance horn for Agil/mining/fming?

No. I can't ever find teams so I'll just deal with base xp.

I'd go with you.

Still need 3.

Anyway, was pretty busy today getting stuff done irl, so didn't play much.

Did 86k agility xp at gnome adv, putting me 400k from 90 (dem sated effigies), as well as my usual 30k con xp via assists. Hopefully I'll have enough free time tomorrow to get 91 mining (open nourished mining effigies), and work more towards 90 agility.

Trollbomber.png

Gained 550k mining xp yesterday and today in LRC to finally get this:

120109164833.png

Which allowed me to finally open my 18 nourished mining effigies for a quick 360k mining xp:

120109165323.png

Followed by a few sated effigies from those:

120109170253.png

I currently have 15 sated agility, 17 sated mining, 17 sated firemaking, and 19 sated runecrafting holding me back from having only gorged. Obviously the runecrafting ones will be opened at the same time I use dragonkins on the way to 99, so I'm only focusing on mining, agility, and firemaking for the time being.

Off to do 552 laps at gnome advanced course for 90 agility and a free 375k agility xp tonight from the sated ones afterwards (hopefully).

Trollbomber.png

It took forever, but I managed 400k agility xp at gnome advanced tonight:

120110005755.png

Which allowed me to open my 15 sated agility effigies:

120110010134.png

Leaving me with these. 17 sated firemaking, 17 sated mining, and 19 sated runecrafting. I'll add up the gorged combos once all sated stages are opened:

120110010529.png

Went ahead and set a couple of goals I want done by Wednesday:

120110012752.png120110012807.png

I also decided to check my BoB again to see any progress regarding my unf snapdragon pots (haven't done frosts since the first day I went yet):

120110012421.png

Almost halfway to my goal. If I get burnt out soon I'll probably make more trips to frost to build my net wealth a bit more.

I would REALLY like to be able to have all my effigies opened a week from now and have used all my dragonkins, but there's a lot of leveling to do still, so we'll see what happens (seeing as I also want 100M net and 90s cape in that same time frame also).

Trollbomber.png

Did some random skilling yesterday, and did my first DG floor since the DG bonus xp weekend. Going to start slowly working towards 120 now:

120110215048.png

Went to frosts for a bit and made enough money to buy 1200 torstol, so I only need about 100-150 more as well as finishing up some extremes and I'll have 99 herb banked for when BXPW rolls around.

Got 97 Ranged at frosts from cannon:

120111040030.png

And after much frustration on trying to figure out the boss at the end of the new quest, I finished it:

120111074841.png

Trollbomber.png

Started off today with a trip to frosts, and had one of my best (if not the best) trips yet. Trip lasted 75 minutes (199 kills/hr, 3.8M/hr):

120111155227.png

Then I sold that and bought another 140 torstol, putting me at 1340 total now. I want to make 1500 overloads when BXPW rolls around, and have the scroll of cleansing bought, so I shouldn't need to buy anymore (will probably have several leftover). Now I just need to make several more of each regular extreme pot to make sure I'm at 1500 in each.

Next I went down to LRC to get this as I was only 126k xp off. Took a tad bit longer due to the fact that I sold my dragon pick to buy torstols, so I had to use rune, but wasn't all that bad anyway:

120112000122.png

Smelted a bit of the gold I mined to get this afterwards. I did all of 89-90 via gold bars, which felt like forever, so I'll be doing addy plates from this point on. With frosts making the money they do, it shouldn't be a problem.

120112015238.png

I also did 1 abd floor for 76k xp, putting me 978k from 101 DG. Between skilling and killing frosts, I'm hoping to get 101 (102 if I'm lucky) by next Monday.

I have started farming fellstalk again (snapdragon made a fairly decent profit for me, but prefer faster xp), as wel as the mushrooms needed for prayer renewal pots, so that I can DIY renewals for some decent herb xp and cash.

Tomorrow is thieving thursday for me. I plan on going for 90 thieving, as well as making 3 more 80-minute trips to frosts to buy back my dragon pick.

If that works out, then I'll be getting 90 hunter on Friday to get my 90s milestone cape.

Trollbomber.png

[hide]

Started off today with a trip to frosts, and had one of my best (if not the best) trips yet. Trip lasted 75 minutes (199 kills/hr, 3.8M/hr):

120111155227.png

Then I sold that and bought another 140 torstol, putting me at 1340 total now. I want to make 1500 overloads when BXPW rolls around, and have the scroll of cleansing bought, so I shouldn't need to buy anymore (will probably have several leftover). Now I just need to make several more of each regular extreme pot to make sure I'm at 1500 in each.

Next I went down to LRC to get this as I was only 126k xp off. Took a tad bit longer due to the fact that I sold my dragon pick to buy torstols, so I had to use rune, but wasn't all that bad anyway:

120112000122.png

Smelted a bit of the gold I mined to get this afterwards. I did all of 89-90 via gold bars, which felt like forever, so I'll be doing addy plates from this point on. With frosts making the money they do, it shouldn't be a problem.

120112015238.png

I also did 1 abd floor for 76k xp, putting me 978k from 101 DG. Between skilling and killing frosts, I'm hoping to get 101 (102 if I'm lucky) by next Monday.

I have started farming fellstalk again (snapdragon made a fairly decent profit for me, but prefer faster xp), as wel as the mushrooms needed for prayer renewal pots, so that I can DIY renewals for some decent herb xp and cash.

Tomorrow is thieving thursday for me. I plan on going for 90 thieving, as well as making 3 more 80-minute trips to frosts to buy back my dragon pick.

If that works out, then I'll be getting 90 hunter on Friday to get my 90s milestone cape.

[/hide]

nice stuff...why not ask for a d pick lend in clan >.<

orlyn.png

youry.png

cool friends list, bro.

I need to delete some people.

Got this right after I got back:

120112143850.png

And just got this:

120112161847.png

Currently taking a small break from thieving to get 94 firemaking (another DG door req out of the way). Afterwards I'll finish up 90 thieving and maybe start hunter. We'll see.

Trollbomber.png

I didn't manage 90 thieving (I'm tired as hell right now), but got close (did ~1M thieving xp today). Currently 184k off 90, and I'll get it tomorrow morning.

Took a break earlier and got this:

120112173853.png

I also reset and did my C1s and am 630k from 101 DG, so I shouldn't have a problem getting it by next Monday.

My only goal for tomorrow is the 90s milestone cape. Kind of dreading hunter (not sure why) although it's fairly decent xp with draconics + zammy favors, but oh well. If I have time I'll either DG or do frosts seeing as I didn't make any trips there today. Never thought I wouldn't be in the mood the make money :|

Also, seeing as Jagex brought back the overall time played on the adventure log, I'll be starting back up my overall xp/hr, xp/hr for the week, ect. on the front page of my blog on Sunday nights. Right now my overall xp/hr on my account is just over 72k xp/hr. Would be kind of cool if I could reach 90k-100k+ xp/hr by the time I get my comp cape. Dumping my effigies right now would raise it from 72k to 75k/hr so we'll just see what happens :)

Trollbomber.png

Found out I'm good at keeping myself busy (plenty to do when you want a comp cape), yet horrible at sticking to plans. Wanted 90 hunter today and didn't even get 88 lol.

I did however finish up 90 thieving. The xp rate is lower at PP (average ~190k xp/hr there atm) than at MKF, but I grew tired of murdering my wrists at MKF after doing them until 87, so I'll be sticking to PP until 99. I suppose I can look forward to an increased xp/hr in 1 more level anyway:

120113185155.png

I spent most of my day DGing. Not sure how many floors I've done, but I've gained over 1.5M xp since my return to DGing over the past few days. I told myself I wasn't going to start keying until 94+ (~mid March), but will probably start soon anyway to get practice in. Only 88M xp to go :ohnoes: :

120113225202.png

I've got a busy day tomorrow and I'm not sure what the rest of my plans for this weekend are, but I'm just going to set an "easy" goal of 90s cape by next Monday. I didn't think hunter would be too bad due to the fairly decent xp rate, but I can't find it in me to camp draconics for 5+ hours in 1 day, so I'll try to do a level each day this weekend. I'll probably DG on the side when floors are available and possibly get 102 DG on Monday but we'll see. If I have time outside of DG + Hunter, I'm going to go for 95 FM (759k from) for my sated FM effigies, 91 agility on Monday once the agility boots come out (127k from), and possibly finish up using up my supplies for a few more frost trips. Next week will start the slow road to 99 fishing as school starts back up and I'll be fishing rocktails during homework.

A mini-challenge of mine is to see how long I can hoard tokens before I dump on xp/chaotics/ect. I'm at 175k tokens now and I always thought it would be cool to save all tokens to 119 and dumb 8-9M tokens at once to get 120, but my clan assures me I won't be able to, so I'm gonna try anyway.

Trollbomber.png

Bought a new computer today that's plenty faster than my older laptop, so I should hopefully be able to run RS a little faster. High detail full screen ran faster too. Was kinda weird being able to see as many items as I could at once in 1 bank screen. Chances are I'll probably stick with fixed/resizable since I'm not used to playing in full screen:

120114211152.png

Time to see if I can get 88 hunt tonight.

Trollbomber.png

You should use AHK for monkey knife fighters, makes it easier and way less hard on your wrists. My script just is "qwer" knocks the monkey out and then "asdf" x2 to pick the pocket twice while he's down. Wash rinse and repeat.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

You should use AHK for monkey knife fighters, makes it easier and way less hard on your wrists. My script just is "qwer" knocks the monkey out and then "asdf" x2 to pick the pocket twice while he's down. Wash rinse and repeat.

I tried using AHK before but couldn't figure out how/CBA to set them up so I didn't bother. Might try to again someone once I realize how much xp I have left for 99 :???:

I managed to get 88 Hunter tonight:

120114235025.png

Currently 433k from 89, 937k from 90. I should still be able to get 90 by Monday. Also did 2 warped floors for 232k DG xp. I'm 12.5M xp from my first DG goal of 107 (then 113, 120). Hoping to have it before the end of April (then July, December). Tomorrow I'm going to finally do 2 frost trips to use up my supplies and hopefully buy the remaining supplies needed to get 1500 of each extreme. After that, making DIY prayer renewals + 97 herb effigies will be my source of 96 herb so that I don't have to re-log to keep my boost when BXPW rolls around.

Trollbomber.png

I did two 80 minute frost trips today. Got crashed by a couple of people on my first trip and got 253 bones, while I managed to have a spot all to myself on the second for 270 bones. Total loot sold for just under 10M. After buying a few more supplies for future trips I had enough leftover to take care of the 631 ext range pots I still needed to make @ 14k ea... until I realized I was out of ovls for future trips so I boosted to make 40 more. This is where I'm currently at:

120116003912.png

Obviously I still need more money to buy the remaining herbs for the melee pots, and I used 40 of each pot out of the 1500 total to make the ovls as well. I kind of doubt 1500 would have been enough anyway as I need 3350k herb xp from 96 to 99, meaning I would have to average 2233 xp/ovl on BXPW. In other words, I'd have to make that many ovls in 1-2 hrs which doesn't seem plausible to me, so I may try to go for 2k overloads if I can afford it by then. If anyone has any idea how fast/how many overloads you can make/hr, feel free to let me know :)

I've had a big hatred for hunter here lately so I didn't bother with it today at all. Instead I did several floors (780k from 102) and trained firemaking for a few hours:

120116000355.png

Which allowed me to use my sated firemaking effigies finally:

120116000659.png

I'm now at 115 gorged effigies and 39 sated (17 mining 22 runecrafting). TheKoolKandy was nice enough to lend me his dpick for the week so my main priority is going to be 95 mining ASAP, which shouldn't be too hard as I've got a free 425k xp of it waiting to use at level 93 anyways. After 95 mining the only skills left I need are 92 agility, 94 construction, 95 herblore, and 97 firemaking before I can open all my effigies finally and free up some bank space.

120116005531.png

Tomorrow I'm going to use the agility boots (granted they come out then) to get 91 out of the way, then just mine + DG for the rest of the week. Any leftover time will be spent at frosts or hunting.

Trollbomber.png

Save your effigies for 95 runecrafting and agility and get both 95-99 in one day :thumbup:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Save your effigies for 95 runecrafting and agility and get both 95-99 in one day :thumbup:.

That was my original plan (but from 94 in each) but I would need to gather a lot more effigies as well as postpone using them for a much longer time, and after having hoarded all these for over a year and a half I'm ready to use them haha.

First thing I did was get the new boots and refilled my gloves from last year. Used 12% of my boots to gain ~125k xp for 91 agility. Not too fond of the new setup but I'll get used to it:

120116142944.png

Afterwards I did two more 80 minute frost trips, making about 9M more profit. Also had a new "best frost trip" in terms of kills. The second trip was 274 bones but made more money due to misc loot:

120116171730.png

With the money I managed to buy more frost supplies and finished up all my extremes:

120116221131.png

I know I'll have more than enough torstol, so I'll be selling all leftovers for cash after BXPW and putting the cash towards prayer renewals. I don't see myself getting 99 herb on BXPW from just 1460 overloads, but I'll get pretty close hopefully. I'll just make renewals to 99 afterwards if I don't.

After finishing extremes I had 2.5M leftover so I bought morchella mushrooms to make renewals out of the 1200 fellstalk (unfs) I made via farming. Somehow they turned a profit and when all was said and done I had 2.9M, and got this in the process:

120116214437.png

Now I'm only 7 levels from opening all of my effigies and getting 99 RC (3 mining, 2 firemaking, 1 agility, and 1 construction). I'm really hoping to have all of this done by the end of this month as well as the 90s cape (+103 DG). Chances are I'll get 2400 total along the way :)

Trollbomber.png