Trollbomber's Blog To Completionist - Max Cape Achieved

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, its me. Thought i'd come check out the blog, havent been here in awhile. Made an acc too, as u see lols :thumbsup:

btw, whats with my name "chicken feather"? really? pm me about it later...

Woot it's about time!

I think it has something to do with your post count. However, seeing as posting in blogs doesn't increase count (I think anyway), you'll be a chicken feather for a while unless you post elsewhere lol.

Trollbomber.png

So, my internet goes out last night when I have about 400 LP as I'm running through ZMI, and doesn't come back up.

I login today with 26 LP, forgetting that was worried about death last night. I quickly turn on protect from range and run back towards the banker, just as a warrior hits me for 26 damage...

111218092339.png

Lost all my pouches plus agile clothes. Oh well.

Losing internet definitely put a damper on me getting closer to 91 RC today:

111218092613.png

I'll easily be able to get 89 today, but doubt I'll be able to ZMI the 10-11 hours needed to finish my xp goals. Guess it might get pushed back to tomorrow once again.

Trollbomber.png

Having troubles logging in at the moment. Seems as though my password has been changed for good.

Sent in my recoveries, so I'm just waiting on a response from Jagex. Got tired of entering a PIN every login so I don't have one, so I'm sure everything is gone. We'll have to see I suppose.

Trollbomber.png

Having troubles logging in at the moment. Seems as though my password has been changed for good.

Sent in my recoveries, so I'm just waiting on a response from Jagex. Got tired of entering a PIN every login so I don't have one, so I'm sure everything is gone. We'll have to see I suppose.

:(

Strife.png

Managed to get my account back. Set a PIN and redid my password and all of my recoveries, so hopefully I'm set.

The only "bad things" that happened were that whoever hacked me reset my xp counter, removed all my friends, and removed me from EoE, which I already rejoined.

I suppose the pros are the fact that I made a profit of about 23M from the staking stuff that they put on my account (claws, bgs, sara sword, zerker ring, dharoks), so that's alright I suppose.

In other news, I am just going to set a goal of 91 RC by Thursday night now. I still have about 550k xp to go so hopefully it won't be a problem.

Trollbomber.png

Used a troll invasion book plus some penguin points (not counting this week's yet), and got this along the way:

111220234423.png

Afterwards I decided I'm going to take the time to finish up (but not accept the new gloves + lamps yet) Karajma elite tomorrow by stewing to 91 RC. I'm hoping a +2 boost is pretty common. Penguin points this week will grant me 35,600 more RC xp, and all of the reward lamps from fremmy, varrock, fally, and karajma elite diaries will grant me 610,000 RC xp, meaning that I will still be able to go from 89 to 91 RC in less than a minute like I wanted, leaving me with only this much xp left to ZMI:

111220235057.png

I would like to say I can have it done tomorrow, but that's still about 7 hours of steady ZMI, so it will probably happen Thursday instead.

With me being hacked, and a hectic work schedule here lately, I haven't had much time to play. I highly doubt for the time being that 90+ all skills is going to happen by the end of this year, but I'll try to knock out as many skills as possible. I bought 8k addy bars for 90 smithing, and still have 91 construction banked in mahog planks, so those two will probably happen next after 91 RC.

Trollbomber.png

Do you think it was the same person who hacked your original account?

Yes. I know he was an avid pker/staker and always spoke of how I should try staking/pking because I would do great at it. Logging in at the duel arena kind of gave me the idea of who it might have been. Plus, my old password was something he could have easily figured out with enough common sense.

I think his only interest in my account was to make money staking.

Not to worry though, my password now is complicated as hell, as well as my recoveries and PIN. Hopefully that does the trick.

Trollbomber.png