The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

Three rare rewards from an easy clue? :o (that's a trimmed studded body, black pickaxe isn't rare) I really need to train my construction so I can store at least some of the rewards (like my white beret and the ranger boots I'll get very soon) in my house.

RKxyp6z.png

Worst quest ever. I got every other item like 20+ times at least before I got two HAM hoods -.- I did the quest so I can collect jewelry from HAM chests, it's great money (50k+/hour) and a good way to get duel rings and other items.

VxJENSu.png

I did this one so I can buy runes from Ali Morrisane. He sells laws (which means I can finally start using teleport spells!) and natures which will be very useful.

sEBM3jV.png

12.5k crafting & smithing xp from Elemental Workshops :)

83eh4Mg.png

So first I don't get a single scimmy in 200 kills and then I get two in 10 minutes :o

R29Cq5F.png

Gnome gliders unlocked, great xp reward too

63Ehr1t.png

Now I only need 40 woodcutting for Fremennik Trials. It's a really difficult quest for ultimate ironmen because there are two trials where you can't have (all) items with you and Rellekka is far from Falador (my respawn). My plan is to suicide in Falador, use lyre to teleport to Rellekka (assuming you can use it before finishing the quest) and then do the trials quickly. 30 minutes should be enough...

9E0xpPV.png

So first I don't get a single scimmy in 200 kills and then I get two in 10 minutes :o

R29Cq5F.png

63Ehr1t.png

Now I only need 40 woodcutting for Fremennik Trials. It's a really difficult quest for ultimate ironmen because there are two trials where you can't have (all) items with you and Rellekka is far from Falador (my respawn). My plan is to suicide in Falador, use lyre to teleport to Rellekka (assuming you can use it before finishing the quest) and then do the trials quickly. 30 minutes should be enough...

9E0xpPV.png

Why such a rush? Also what item is that in bottom left of inventory?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

R29Cq5F.png

63Ehr1t.png

9E0xpPV.png

Why such a rush? Also what item is that in bottom left of inventory?

Items stay on ground for 30 mins when you die. Another method would be dying at Zulrah (the priestess there holds your items forever) but I can't access Zulrah yet :(

It's a looting bag. You can get it from any monster in wilderness. It holds up to 28 items, but you can only put stuff in when you're in wilderness and take items out at a bank. Ultimate ironmen can't bank though so I have to suicide to open the bag. It's still very useful for holding items that I don't need all the time.

Fremennik Trials done! I only lost my ava's device (it disappears when you die).

mNqhSUR.png

Next I'll use a few thousand fire strikes at fire giants to get some magic levels. I'll try to unlock fairy rings soon too. I hope I won't need a nature talisman for Fairy Tale.

Fremennik Trials done! I only lost my ava's device (it disappears when you die).

mNqhSUR.png

Next I'll use a few thousand fire strikes at fire giants to get some magic levels. I'll try to unlock fairy rings soon too. I hope I won't need a nature talisman for Fairy Tale.

Why would you need one, I don't think you do?

max.png 50.png

I hope I won't need a nature talisman for Fairy Tale.

Why would you need one, I don't think you do?

You need three random items for Fairy Tale 1. One of the possible items is a nature talisman.

Ohh interesting. Well lots of things drops them granted you can kill them.

one of the most likely items*

ouch

max.png 50.png

What are some absolute must haves for ultimate ironman? I'm curious

I'm not an ultimate ironman expert, but here's a few really useful things:

* house teletabs (saves a lot of inventory space if you have portals + glory built)

* void armor (can be stored in costume room)

* graceful set (reduces weight a lot, can be stored in costume room)

So basically you really need a house if you want to do anything.

-----

White cash stack reached :D

IWurXgT.png

Grats c: any tips for farm?

Ultimate or normal?

I've only trained farming on my ult from supercompost, sorceress's garden and quests. Haven't planted anything yet :P

On non-ultimate account just do MTK (and Zulrah when you get the levels for it) for seeds.

Thanks for the answers. Once I become motivated enough to stay logged in for longer periods I'll be resuming my afking on alts, and considered an Ultimate Ironman. Seemed pretty daunting at first but seeing the progression others have made I think it's more realistic than I once thought.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?