Bones to Peaches - A very useful spell

grimsaado

Bones to peaches has gotten a hard rap as being useless. I'd like to point out a few areas where bones to peaches is very very useful to even the highest level players.

1) Killing kurasks on a budget.

You get a slayer assignment for 150 kurasks. This is one of the longest walks in the game between a bank and your slayer task. Even with a load of sharks, you'd be lucky to kill 60 before you need to bank for more sharks. Using guthans isn't an option unless you want to run back and forth to the jellies to heal. Bones to peaches to the rescue. Of course you could mage or range them but that can cost a fortune in runes/leaf bladed arrows.

2) Food on a budget. They heal 8hp and only cost 1 nat. 1 nat = 300gp. 1 lob 200 gp. 25 bones in your inventory and you have 200hp worth of healing purchased for 300gp. Personally I wouldn't do this route because I can fish sharks but for the folks that never leveled thier fishing it might provide some alternative when they're looking for cheap food.

3) If you don't have guthans, anywhere far from a bank that you want to train at for a long time without banking. Taverly dungeon, melee the hellhounds instead of ranging. If your doing the lesser demons there, there are lots of free bones on the ground for you to heal on. Brimhaven dungeon... fighting fire giants... now you have something to do with those dog bones. Dagganoths if you can't do a dag slayer in one trip. Waterbirth island, etc.

4) Barrows. You want to get a 300-400 kill count (for some weird reason) but don't have guthans? Bones to peaches to the rescue.

Personally I only see myself using it in the #1 case but that alone, IMHO, makes this spell very useful.

sound like it rox... soon got points enough for it =)

BTW u need 2 nats for it not 1 :!:

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

I've searched on the Miner Cire pirate video, can't seem to find it. Can you post a link?

Rsd's site, very funny vid.

He gets teamed by 3 mid lvl pkers to pirate hut on no food, 1 hits some pirates and voila, comes out with full food to fight again. As long as he doesn't get ko'ed, eventually that team is going down :P

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

we know , stop with the moronic topics :roll:

Maybe he's someone who doesn't spend all his time of the tip.it forums. He doesn't read every single topic and therefore wouldn't know if this had been posted already.

Unlike some people.

there are like 5 bones to peaches topics on the first page?

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

There's a few more places where monsters drop bones, and guthan doesn't work well, such as infernal mages, bloodvelds, and especially, DUST DEVILS.

Since this has also been debated in these bones to peaches threads, I might as well clarify here. Bananas and peaches are worth the same when deposited in the graveyard food chutes. You need 16 of them to get 1 point, either way.

kindness.png

sadly, this spell is 1 spell that makes sence of many that plainly do not.

bones to banna's lower lvl people cant afford tons of nats so its not practical to get 28 hp's healed at max.

stun vulnerability enfeeble, super high leveled spells that dont do that much and they require alot more money to cast then the lower related spells. reduction of 10% of defense from a lvl 80 spell, wheres 15% reductions? i think those should be lowered and more spells should be added where those requirements are or over the onyx enchant.

killing kurasks costs a fortune in broad arrows? are you kidding me? if you pick your arrows up its gonna take like 5 arrows a kurask, so maybe 75k. you'll get that back easy in kurask drops.

if you use leaf bladed spear its gonna take like 3x as long as range even with bones to peaches, imo its only useful in the graveyard room.

stun vulnerability enfeeble, super high leveled spells that dont do that much and they require alot more money to cast then the lower related spells. reduction of 10% of defense from a lvl 80 spell, wheres 15% reductions? i think those should be lowered and more spells should be added where those requirements are or over the onyx enchant.

the weaken spells were made for rsc, not rs2. they were so good soul runes cost 3k each when they came out. im sure you could ask for them to be tweaked to fit rs2 but guthix spell already lowers defense by 5% every hit and the other two dont really matter if you're a mage since you wont be getting hit.

we know , stop with the moronic topics :roll:

Maybe he's someone who doesn't spend all his time of the tip.it forums. He doesn't read every single topic and therefore wouldn't know if this had been posted already.

Unlike some people.

there are like 5 bones to peaches topics on the first page?

I only saw two on the first page...the other one only said what peaches healed, how many runes it took to get the spell (which is outdated now since the prices have been lowered), and that they were untradable. This talked about ideas on how to use them.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

I've searched on the Miner Cire pirate video, can't seem to find it. Can you post a link?

Rsd's site, very funny vid.

He gets teamed by 3 mid lvl pkers to pirate hut on no food, 1 hits some pirates and voila, comes out with full food to fight again. As long as he doesn't get ko'ed, eventually that team is going down :P

Yeah, I know the pkers :oops: lol, in the end they killed em, it was after the vid ended though.

Sunryse.png

• 2 years later...