People killing runecrafters

Robert_R

You see that tb flying from a mile away: giving you enough time to "dodge" the bind by hiding behind a tree.

Besdies, does nobody let skelletons attack them before running through the open (after the trees)?

Come on, show a bit of intelligence and use the game to your advantage.

Players have priority before monsters though.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see that tb flying from a mile away: giving you enough time to "dodge" the bind by hiding behind a tree.

Besdies, does nobody let skelletons attack them before running through the open (after the trees)?

Come on, show a bit of intelligence and use the game to your advantage.

Since when can you run behind a tree to dodge a magic spell. And the majority of the pkers stand next to the mage why would they stand anywhere else. And by the time you reach the mage the players can hit you.

Yeah, damn shame glories are worth less than half what they were thanks to the crash in prices because of the wildy coming back. So a handful of little kids can sit and pk people for glories but RS is being overrun with bots and prices have plummeted. Swell. WTG with your votes kiddies! :thumbsup:

Do you happen to be frustrated in anyway at all, bro?

Hell no! I love all the bots and the fact that practically everything is worth less than half what it was a year ago (rares being the exception).

OutSTANDING!

:---)

Shut up.

Thank you for the offer.

But no.

What I wanna know is who still RC's for money. It was bad enough paying 140 gp per ess and getting 220 per nat, now it's 93 gp for ess and a hilarious 111 per nat... bloods aren't much better.

Just ZMI your lvls if you want the cape. I made a lot of my money by RCing back when it was good, but that boat has long since sailed partly due to all the bots.

It was fun when the reward outweighed the risk, but now you're just facing frustration for mere chump change. I'd PK you too.

Real women Abyss RC on High Risk Wilderness Worlds.

Which is why women aren't good at computer games; poor logical reasoning.

People are too busy pking real targets to target RCers. Give it a shot. You won't be disappointed.

People are too busy pking real targets to target RCers. Give it a shot. You won't be disappointed.

In theory you would be correct but in practice most PKers just roam around looking for a suitable target to attack. It's not like everyone is constantly fighting; most people are either just standing around waiting for someone near their level to come around or looking for someone near their level to fight.

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

No that's actually the best way to use the abyss.

No it isn't.

I've never had anyone attack me in high risk worlds but I can't go for over an hour in normal worlds without being attacked.

Go rc the good ways?

Aka ZMI, grahak natures, lunar isle laps, ballooning laws or using the altar tele tabs.

Bloods currently make money better than all of those. I'm not after extremely fast xp, natures have dropped too low/I'm not 91, astrals are slightly better xp/hour but a lot less gp/hour, and I don't have tabs and I don't even think laws would be good with them (how is this a good way to train runecrafting?). So ya, bloods are the good way if you don't get pked. First time in 12 hours of runecrafting but it's still annoyingly stupid that someone would pk someone runecrafting.

as i didnt bother to read the whole thread, this may have been addressed.

some people think it is fun to make $$, some people really think it is fun to PK.

not just RCers but miners, star hunters, penguin hunters, etc. all have to deal with people looking for the easy kill. otherwise, the wild might just be called "easy place to make gold, everyone is welcome". ever wonder why bloods make so much gold? i wonder if it is because it is HARD TO GET!!!

with the return of free trade and wildy, this is the chance you take. i got killed by revs (not often, but it did happen) in the wild so i always weighed if the benefit was worth the risk, before the wildy came back, it was, now it isnt.

as PKing is a very real part of RS now, it is up to you to deal with this situation not Jagex. do you think that you somehow "deserve" special treatment just because you think it is your right to craft blood runes? it is the PKers right to do the exact thing even if, in your opinion, it is not worth being PKed over.

i look for the day Jagex finally breaks down and offers a button to players that will give 100,000,000,000,000 gold and another button that gives 99 in all skills, even then i imagine players will whine it takes to much effort. :wall:

thanks,

gompo

No matter where you go, there you are.

StarTrekEnterprise1701A_freedesktopwallpaper_p-1.jpg