caslle warz (sara team)

pddsap

*sigh* just choose guthix and then theres none of this team affection (unless you go with a clan)

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

has ne1 else realised that cw is pointless?

the best armour,the extremely expensive and horrible looking armour, is equivalent to addy. in the timeit takes to get it,you couldlvl upto 40 def and wear rune. im all for wearing style armour, but it doesnt even look good. just go tzhaar caves

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

the best armour,the extremely expensive and horrible looking armour, is equivalent to addy. in the timeit takes to get it,you couldlvl upto 40 def and wear rune. im all for wearing style armour, but it doesnt even look good. just go tzhaar caves

Number one. Its not MEANT to have a point, its a mini game.

Number two. Stop being literal.

Number three. Its fun.

Number four. Tzhaar caves is pointless too if you think cw is pointless. Oh wow 500 tok kul. Im rich now.

Number five. Its just dominated by high levels where in cw you actually have a team to help you. Thus making it a batter option for all the low levels.

k.

You'd all be dead within two hits (well maybe one, for you lower levels) from me if I could play my ARENAscape stats in RS. But as with Magey, I'm not a member.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

nathaninch is ur name nathaniel and wats ur cb level il own u (-.-) bange 68 on ur wagon haha

why are you using that sig -.-

:lol: and 68 ranged isnt that... powerful, as you obviously think it is :roll:

I think he means hitting 68's w/ dharoks.

At any rate, im level 113. Plus I own.

Shame I'm not a member...

:) Have fun hehe.

off topic your sig is probably one of the best i've seen

On topic i'd go but i am a noob that is tryin his hardest to finally get 90 mage :(

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Who is this moron?

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

Yarr plx.

Some nice time, and I will not think about my dislike of castle wars :wink:

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I'm actually doubting wether I should come kick all joo, I mean.. I hate CW.. but it'd be well worth it.

No, actually, I'm not in doubt about that at all. I'm no CastleWarrer. ^_^

Number one. Its not MEANT to have a point, its a mini game.

Number two. Stop being literal.

Number three. Its fun.

Number four. Tzhaar caves is pointless too if you think cw is pointless. Oh wow 500 tok kul. Im rich now.

Number five. Its just dominated by high levels where in cw you actually have a team to help you. Thus making it a batter option for all the low levels.

k.

owned :lol:

single_skill1135346235.png