Draconic Jadinkos without a summoning familiar

Earthman

I am currently 80 Hunter and I will be getting 99 at Draconic Jadinkos. Will I still be able to get 150k-200k+ xp/hr, even though I won't use a familiar? I could get summoning to atleast 57 for the Larupia, but if it's 200k+ without it, I won't bother.

Thanks in advance.

terravir.png

I just recorded an hour there for the luls. I was using a Summoning familiar(Arctic Bear) , but not the witchdoctor camouflage. I got 119,525 experience(84 Hunter), though I probably could have increased that by 5% or so due to misclicks, curing plants, etc.

I imagine that the lack of camouflage brings down your exp/hr more than using a familiar, but I'm not really sure.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

200k+ an hour is more of a high end estimate with close to 99 hunter and the artic bear (along with scentless potions and full camouflage I believe)

I've been there at 88 with and without an artic bear and it's actually a pretty noticeable difference. This is at 88 hunter, so I would imagine - at 80 hunter, the increase in exp rate would be even more pronounced.

capt%20kevin.png

Yeah all the best method guides you have to take xp rates with a pinch of salt cause the people testing them often have 99 or close to 99 in the skill so the xp rates drop as your level does generally.

Though obviously there's a few exceptions as skills like herblore, smithing, summoning and farming are set timing wise, but skills like hunter, mining, wcing, fishing where catch speed increases with level it does effect.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I used the draconic+commons spot (no idea if that's the spot everyone is talking about or not) at 80 hunter, bear, and full camo, got 120k xp/hr.

For common jadinko's at 99 hunter the capture rate increases from ~66% without a bear to ~75% with a bear. In other words using a bear is always worth using. I'm testing with/without bear for draconics tonight so I will have hard numbers on those for you then.

At 94-95 Hunter, I was able to get 290k exp in an hour with a bear/robes/scentless potions (no Hunter ones, though) with almost no errors using the six-trap method. I'm curious to see what results you get tonight. I know Mach One was able to get over 305k exp in an hour at 98-99 Hunter, so I'm wondering what the max rate is.

OP: Yeah, you can probably get 150k exp/hr, but I'd say 200k is a bit of stretch without a familiar. I'd definitely get the Larupia, seeing as a +5 Hunter boost is better than a +0 boost (albeit not as good as the Bear's +7).

Our_Moon.png

What's this 6-trap method?

For common jadinko's at 99 hunter the capture rate increases from ~66% without a bear to ~75% with a bear. In other words using a bear is always worth using. I'm testing with/without bear for draconics tonight so I will have hard numbers on those for you then.

At 94-95 Hunter, I was able to get 290k exp in an hour with a bear/robes/scentless potions (no Hunter ones, though) with almost no errors using the six-trap method. I'm curious to see what results you get tonight. I know Mach One was able to get over 305k exp in an hour at 98-99 Hunter, so I'm wondering what the max rate is.

OP: Yeah, you can probably get 150k exp/hr, but I'd say 200k is a bit of stretch without a familiar. I'd definitely get the Larupia, seeing as a +5 Hunter boost is better than a +0 boost (albeit not as good as the Bear's +7).

I don't attempt max rates, just researching the effect of various boosts on capture rate of jadinkos. Mostly I wanted to see how worth using they are at 99 hunter for when I make my herblore habitat guide for "the other forums". As of right now not using a bear would be an exp waste, I'll just be able to tell you how much of a waste it is.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

What's this 6-trap method?

When you are taking down one trap (wilted or with a captured jadinko in it) if you have an extra trap in your inventory you can click to set it up. Doing so allows you to dis-assemble one trap and assemble a new trap at the same time.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.