It's Super Effective!

Lol, sex jokes in pokemon Black 2.

explain pls

I thought there were already innuendos on the ferris wheel in Black/White.

Tempted to say "What happens in Nimbasa, stays in Nimbasa" even though there is a Nimbasa Town and a Nimbasa City.

While on the subject, I get the feeling the names of the towns in Unova have a cloud theme based on the name sounds.

Tempted to say "What happens in Nimbasa, stays in Nimbasa" even though there is a Nimbasa Town and a Nimbasa City.

While on the subject, I get the feeling the names of the towns in Unova have a cloud theme based on the name sounds.

Yep. Pretty much every region has a theme like that. The ones everyone knows about are Kanto (Colors) and Johto (Plants). Fun fact: Indigo Plateau fits both themes.

Yep. Pretty much every region has a theme like that. The ones everyone knows about are Kanto (Colors) and Johto (Plants). Fun fact: Indigo Plateau fits both themes.

What would Hoenn's and Sinnoh's theme naming be? Too lazy to check Bulbapedia.

Halfway down page 1.

How can this be?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I've beaten the 6th gym and I'm about to challenge the 7th. So far, I've only been stuck 3 times which is quite an accomplishment since I can't understand 90% of what the characters are saying. So far my team is....

Excadrill

Darmanitan

Scraggy

Azumarill

Litwick

Hopefully that last spot can go to something cool.

What would Hoenn's and Sinnoh's theme naming be? Too lazy to check Bulbapedia.

Hoenn- 2 words put together (Little root, Fort Tree, Slate port, etc)

Sinnoh's theme naming seems to be a mystery. Bulbapedia and any other sites don't say anything about it, unless I missed something.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

This needs moar posts. We are know talking about HSOWA.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

The first post of ISE is apparently the second most liked post, behind MageUK's announcement. Well done.

seriously? lmfao where are these stats?

(first text box) Plasma Grunt: Here, I will tell you a little piece of the password... (in English)

(second text box) Plasma Grunt: io84in7cnnlocn;oqcnlqx;gon5u8 (in Japanese)

Well.... [bleep].

Also.... My Lampent needs like 300 more exp to evolve.

>Sends out Lampent

>Gets 1 shot by a crit

^ This has happened for the past 3 fights now...

It will become the most liked thing on TIF!

May as well get the second post second place aswell. :lol:

Oh, and I just read the last Artemis Fowl book. My kindle told me it existed, so I got it and read it in one sitting. Sleep time now.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I needed it to gain one more level to learn Shadow Ball, and I evolved it with the Dusk Stone after it learned it at level 53.

In any case, I beat the game. The champion battle background (like the floor) is really really cool. It looks like a stream of Dracometeors zooming across the floor.

more than $30 isnt it?