It's Super Effective!

Wait what

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You should have played truth or bare instead

FTFY. ;)

• Like 2

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

My bike was stolen sometime this week. :(

How do I get the money you gave me for the Christmas get

I thought I had - i messaged you details to log onto the account i transferred it to - multilog or something

*cow does not condone rule breaking in any sense

Yeah, I checked around campus today, it must have been cut out of the lock. I locked it by the back wheel. I'm pretty disappointed.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

My bike was stolen sometime this week. :(

How do I get the money you gave me for the Christmas get

I thought I had - i messaged you details to log onto the account i transferred it to - multilog or something

*cow does not condone rule breaking in any sense

Yeah, I checked around campus today, it must have been cut out of the lock. I locked it by the back wheel. I'm pretty disappointed.

Omg, repotted. The j-mods r gonna see n ur gunna b b&.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I've got a date tomorrow so we'll see where that goes

Nekyia- why?

I just don't think it's fair to him that I keep him any longer. It's been months and he still does not trust me. Trying to take him out of his cage causes him to panic. Once out of the cage he's fine, but I still don't think the stress of having a traumatic event occur on a daily basis is good for him. I've done everything I could think of to try and get him to be ok with me but it just isn't happening. I somewhat think he might have an issue with females. My bosses boyfriend came over the other day and picked him up almost instantly with no problems. It's pretty disheartening. I really like the little guy, but I think the best thing for him would be to live somewhere else :(

I just don't think it's fair to him that I keep him any longer. It's been months and he still does not trust me. Trying to take him out of his cage causes him to panic. Once out of the cage he's fine, but I still don't think the stress of having a traumatic event occur on a daily basis is good for him. I've done everything I could think of to try and get him to be ok with me but it just isn't happening. I somewhat think he might have an issue with females. My bosses boyfriend came over the other day and picked him up almost instantly with no problems. It's pretty disheartening. I really like the little guy, but I think the best thing for him would be to live somewhere else :(

To be honest I don't know all that much about rats but I have been very active in animal rescue for the past few years and before you give an animal that you like away I would suggest one key thing. Don't try to force him/her out of the cage. Let him come to you - if possible open the cage (make a ramp or sth?) and be somehwere in the general area, and let him come out of it on his terms. Once he starts coming out to investigate don't react, just read a book, be on your laptop or what ever, only pet him when he comes to you.

The toughest case I had was a cat rescue off the streets - the owners left a housecat out in the cold in the middle of the winter (at about -30 degrees C) since they cbf to take him with them when they moved. Ofcourse he got seven shades of shit beat out of him by the street cats and he also got a bad cold since he was an indoor cat not equipped with the fur to keep him warm.

Anyhow, when we got him to our place, the first thing he did was run under our cabinets and stay there and I shit you not, I did not see that cat for the next week or so - he only came out when we were not home to eat and drink. (trust issues you think?) But we never pressed him or tried to get in contact with him, just let him come to us when he was ready. Long story short - after 3 months of trustbuilding he only slept on me or right next to me during nights and during days when I was at home he never left my side.

TL;DR - when building trust with a new pet, let him come to you on his own terms, that is how it works

purekilljoy.png

I've played the waiting game with him though. He will not come to me, besides when he comes close enough to try and bite me. Once he is out of his cage though there is still the issue of picking him up. He just doesn't want me to do it. And I can't just let him live outside his cage so I eventually have to pick him up to put him back inside and then he is freaking out all over again. I really think finding him another home is the only option anymore.

this blog is officially going jax mode

[bleep] Lol.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

So, about a year and a half ago, I went on a rampage through the TIF profile comments thing and commented on every girl's wall/whatever with "I get all the girls, I get *all* the girls."

At the time, there was a few I was really surprised about - the big one I was confused over was DV_Devnull. He showed up in the list as female, and I posted without thinking, then saw it later. Then I found another DV_Devnull, except this one was not listed as a girl, and didn't know about the first.

So, after a year and a half, I decided to go back and look at the results, and I finally have the answer - the "female" DV_Devnull was Hedgehog for the one day I did that. I can't even believe that.

Well played Hedge. I'm 100% impressed here.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

:blink: Nice timing.

In other news, 0 users reading this topic.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

So, about a year and a half ago, I went on a rampage through the TIF profile comments thing and commented on every girl's wall/whatever with "I get all the girls, I get *all* the girls."

At the time, there was a few I was really surprised about - the big one I was confused over was DV_Devnull. He showed up in the list as female, and I posted without thinking, then saw it later. Then I found another DV_Devnull, except this one was not listed as a girl, and didn't know about the first.

So, after a year and a half, I decided to go back and look at the results, and I finally have the answer - the "female" DV_Devnull was Hedgehog for the one day I did that. I can't even believe that.

Well played Hedge. I'm 100% impressed here.

L I remember that

• Like 1