It's Super Effective!

You'll get a kick out of Madoka and Evangelion. :3

Just going to say it now, I was not prepared for this level of sadness... And I still have three episodes to go.

This thing is hitting each and every one of my weak spots in quick succession. I picked the wrong avatar.

As for me, I outright reveled in the dark undertones and squealed in delight at every turn. It was outright fascinating to watch for me. Orgasmic, even! :3 <3

It's those kind of statements that make me think I might be the most unhinged and sociopathic out of the harpies, which really says something given our image.

So Ambler plays Australian Longshoot Man?

Apparently.

It turns out my brother plays it every time he visits a friends house, but plays as a scout so [bleep] him. :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

SCOUT IS THE SHIT

and soldier

• Like 2

As for me, I outright reveled in the dark undertones and squealed in delight at every turn. It was outright fascinating to watch for me. Orgasmic, even! :3 <3

It's those kind of statements that make me think I might be the most unhinged and sociopathic out of the harpies, which really says something given our image.

I liked the dark tone as much as the cast and story. I just wasn't ready for the tragedy aspect, and by extension, the fate of at least one sad lesbian that I became quite invested in. :cry:

I liked the dark tone as much as the cast and story. I just wasn't ready for the tragedy aspect, and by extension, the fate of at least one sad lesbian that I became quite invested in. :cry:

Which sad lesbian?

It's like saying 'that guy with the black hair' in Japan.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;