It's Super Effective!

Wait

Do normal people put spoons in the drawer on their sides?

I don't think I've ever seen someone who had spoons in the drawer on their sides.

Mine are always stacked:

IMG_20130911_061935_zpsb2c5488d.jpg

And then I have an a place in another drawer for the rest of my forks:

IMG_20130911_061942_zpsa59dd861.jpg

I have a lot of forks :P

I miss having no post throttle.

E: Ohi Nekyia

E: Hi Oct! Have you watched Tangled yet?

E: Heyya Zaaps :>

O hi :D

Spiders are only ok when they're outside where they belong. When they're inside bad things like this happen:

abd-202_zps8e7f4024.gif

Hey everyone.

A lot of real life happened in the past few weeks. I shouldn't get into it but I went back home, out of school, boyfriendless and in some legal issues. And I don't see any other way out of this.

So that happened...

In the mean time, to be more cheery:

I don't know if you've looked at a calendar or realised what today's date was at all. But G'bless you all :).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kWBhP0EQ1lA

This is probably one of my last posts here again. I have a bunch of real life stuff I need to settle in the next few. After that I'm not sure. Theres no other way this could end..

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

You're alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear that at least you have the facilities to post that. Don't worry about the rest too much - take things as they come and let things sort themselves out. Bless you :>

• Like 2

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hola I just came back and read the stuff from page 920~ till now.

Cow you are a wonderful and beautiful person and I hope you continue to find and bring joy and hope to the lives of others

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

hahaha

that's one of the best ones! (coke)

Cow. To make you feel better... I give you permission to dg with me, and I'll stay with the smuggler whilst you take out your fury and inflict pain onto everything.

no such thing as too much sexual tension and kink

;) you knowwww it

I'd be up for dungeoneering if this were ~2 years ago. I was better then, and I haven't actually given the combat update a try, nor the key share update, nor the other various dungeoneering updates of the past forever ago. If I could give you my tokens I would :mad:. I believe with refunds for prayers I have ~600k tokens now.

In other news I had to talk down my friend from suicide last night. I thought I should get over to her apartment sooner than as soon as possible. Basically just locked her painkillers and handgun in my car and kept her company because [bleep] I'm not letting my friends kill themselves if they're telling me about their plans. And we had a good chat and stuff, and I stayed the night. Well then later today, she got her ex against me and she won't talk to me and is very angry at me.

She told me last night when I stayed with her that her brain tumour had returned a few months ago (she had cancer during high school and stuff, it was sad) and she's kept it quiet.

Was what I did selfish? Or the wrong thing to do? Its hard to know. Ugh.

I'm [bleep]ing sick of my siblings and friends passing away, I'm only 19.

:/

/sorry to interrupt squabs week :/

ps. I know I can't just go and steal or dispose of her gun and vicodin but I don't think I can just give it back to her knowing what could happen. On the other hand, what I did was technically theft with permission of a firearm which is probably some serious felonies that her ex might report or something. Ugh. I'm at a dilemma and for the meantime I have a [bleep]ing handgun in my glove compartment.

She lives in DC.

I went to see her yesterday night. We threw it out together because she didn't want it around and she thanked me for caring for her. I still feel kind of shitty for trying to stop her but I'd make the same decision every time. I should have handled it better. Idk.

I'd make the same decision every time.

6Ij0n.jpg

You're alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear that at least you have the facilities to post that. Don't worry about the rest too much - take things as they come and let things sort themselves out. Bless you :>

Hola I just came back and read the stuff from page 920~ till now.

Cow you are a wonderful and beautiful person and I hope you continue to find and bring joy and hope to the lives of others

Cow support +1

Great to hear from you again Cow, I hope you get everything sorted!

tumblr_mc88e2X1BQ1rjumexo1_400.gif

<3:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hey everyone.

A lot of real life happened in the past few weeks. I shouldn't get into it but I went back home, out of school, boyfriendless and in some legal issues. And I don't see any other way out of this.

So that happened...

In the mean time, to be more cheery:

I don't know if you've looked at a calendar or realised what today's date was at all. But G'bless you all :).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kWBhP0EQ1lA

This is probably one of my last posts here again. I have a bunch of real life stuff I need to settle in the next few. After that I'm not sure. Theres no other way this could end..

I really hope things get better Cow. :(

Also, did you get a chance to pick up the package before leaving school?

Things had better get better for you cow ;-;

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Cow you're a good person

My favourite poster probably

Stay safe, stay sane, stay good

• Like 2

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Complete topic change but wtfrandom/story time:

New college year, got a random password that has to be changed after login etc...

Teacher explains that it's just two four-letter words, then gives us all a piece of paper with our login/password...

Username: <I'mnottellingyouthis>

Password: "oneszaps"

I almost laughed. A lot.

Wish I could keep it. :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

change it to zapsones

yw

I wanted to, but that would be too obvious :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Easy. Double the A.

zaaps

I drove up to Chicago. Lots of caffeine was involved. Things are a little better now. Thinking about flying out to see my fathers family.

Travelling around like this has been kinda fun.

Will you ever be able to reveal as to what went down? We're all glad you're doing better/ok - but I can't say for everyone, but definitely had a scare there.

• Like 2