It's Super Effective!

I haven't had my hair cut for something like 2 years now, don't know why but I just prefer it longer... unsure.png

I laugh when people think I'm a girl. Runefest is gonna be interesting...

Pics and harpies will decide.

I understand the logic behind it entirely, Ash, and if you enjoy it short - keep it as such.

I just personally prefer girls with longer hair, there's a butt-ton of guys (and girls) out there that dig short hair, just gotta find them.

Well, Fender is amazing and has made alot of their parts interchangeable, so over the past 2-3 weeks I've been working on switching out old, stock parts on my bass for better quality/looking parts. I took what was a Fender Affinity Series Squire P-Bass and got the body repainted, got a customized neck plate, new pickups, a new pickguard, and bridge. The only things left I need to work on is getting a new neck (quite pricey) and new tuning pegs, but since neither of those pieces are all that important I'll probably wait a few months to do that.

Hi! Stop being sad people. Think of me naked.

Actually, that might just make you more depressed. Sorry.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

That didn't help.

Computer broke, Wii broke yesterday, now phone's broken...

If I lose my Brawl/Melee save data stuff I will cry.

The [Harpy] is wrong with anything electronic I own? :wall:

Place your bets, what will break next: 3DS or Kindle?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hi! Stop being sad people. Think of me naked.

Actually, that might just make you more depressed. Sorry.

Whenever I think of Squab naked I always picture that harpy thinker picture he has in his signature.

• Like 1

So the RAM arrived, and computer's still not working.

[hide=rage]Many [bleep]s go here.[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

8Gb, thought it was causing it, seems not. :/

What to send off next, Motherboard or Power Supply?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Yep. Not worth paying £50 for same-day repairs when I can just send off stuff under warrenty for free, though majorly tempted at the moment, this is just starting to annoy me. -.-

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I was going to get an iMac, but realised it was better to customise, cheaper and I can upgrade easily.

I actually prefer Linux though, so much more customisable stuff, though Macs win for shiny. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I was going to get an iMac, but realised it was better to customise, cheaper and I can upgrade easily.

I actually prefer Linux though, so much more customisable stuff, though Macs win for shiny. :thumbup:

Macs are written in Unix, so merp. But yeah, that's true Linux is much better and runs faster then pretty much anything else. Just am not a skilled enough programmer to toy around with it. Maybe someday.

Make your computer smarter just download some more RAM duhhh. Probably the 3ds. I have a kindle for a few years now and no issues. There's not a whole lot which can go wrong on them.

Today the vdot cops stopped us at the west ox complex (basically like the death star but for county workers instead of the empire) for a stop light being out on the truck so we had to stop at the garage. While we were there the mechanic stopped us for the trailer hitch being eroded. Massively unsafe for some reason. We didn't have a trailer but whatever. So we had to get a different truck to come home. The one they gave us? My seatbelt had rusted off of the truck. So much safer than a stop light being out :rolleyes:

At least I just got to sit outside and watch the hot firefighters take off their jackets and unwind hoses :D.

Also destroyed school buses:

9o2TtSG.jpg

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Are you trying to make me change my desktop background? :/

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

So the RAM arrived, and computer's still not working.

[hide=rage]Many [bleep]s go here.[/hide]

what made you think the ram was faulty in the first place without checking if anything else was fried? can't really think a better way to put that so I just want to say that I DON'T mean that in a negative way.

hzvjpwS.gif