It's Super Effective!

I still consider Hydreigon more adorable than Goodra.

ghetsis_and_sazandora__d_by_monospec-d3d

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Hydreigon is supposedly available in the outdoor parts, but is even rarer.

Outdoor parts of what?

Oh and I managed to catch one as well afterwards. Also I like how HMs are reuseable. Dragonite! Learn Rock Smash and forget Dragon Tail! Dragonite! Smash those rocks! Dragonite! Learn Dragon Tail and forget Rock Smash!

And I taught Goodra Strength over Poison Sludge. Or something. Some TM move that does poison damage. Got through victory road, forget Strength, learn Poison Sludge!

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I was order to post here by Gwynwynwynwynwynwintastic

Here is my contribution to discussion. 

85bK5vK.gif

• Like 3

Yes.

But hey. We're harpies. If you didn't want it, I'd ask what you were doing here in the first place recruit you as a harpy and then you'd want it.

On an unrelated note, I figured out why Haxorus' Earthquake is so good on steel types that look like they float and don't touch the ground. Haxorus has mold breaker. Which was an ability I kind of ignored but it says **** you to levitate.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I was order to post here by Gwynwynwynwynwynwintastic

Here is my contribution to discussion. 

85bK5vK.gif

I seriously need to know the context for this

So would I

I just finished rereading the actual Skippy's list. Huh.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

wow that was a long time ago.

Hey Zaap you're on my League friends list we should play some time

I play Support badly

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Wuuuuuuttttt...

Ok, so, I don't follow Hockey, like, at all, but they have a smart overtime rule. In Hockey, if it's tied at the end of regular play, it goes into overtime. Now, if someone scores a goal, that team wins and overtime is done. Now, aside from the fact that there might be a nigh indefinite match because no one scores, I think it works much better if the first team to score wins.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I want that added. It would be so amusing, and actually solve most of the loafing problems.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I want that added. It would be so amusing, and actually solve most of the loafing problems.

It wouldn't solve anything cuz you could just have zamorak win every time and use the green portal :p

Overtimes would literally only exist to make the game slower if someone ties it up (which you know will happen)

It wouldn't solve anything cuz you could just have zamorak win every time and use the green portal :P

Overtimes would literally only exist to make the game slower if someone ties it up (which you know will happen)

Hence what I brought up about hockey. If you put overtime in Castle Wars, have it so the next team to score wins instead of just an extra two minutes. (Like what Hockey overtime does.)

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

From what I've heard, limiting it to a couple worlds made it a lot worse in general.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png