It's Super Effective!

But yeah if you need evidence Chris's Pratt went from like a 5/10 to a 9/10 by getting fit

Also did you know its forbidden by the constitution for north and south dakota to become one dakota

1. Totally. I see that looking at the before/after pictures.

2. I didn't know that.

I myself could stand to lose 10 pounds or something like that. I weigh like 145 and I'm like 5'11". Although ideally, I would want to gain weight with muscle mass.....

Wut? I'm basically 6"00 and when I was 140 I was just skin and bones.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Uncomfortable is a good way to put it.

Squab still needs 300 more posts to pass me. 

ee6efeb545.png

Damn I better keep posting.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

so some buddies and I are thinking about starting our own server. For now, let's assume we have limited knowledge when it comes to how to get the programs or w/e needed for it, otherwise we have experience with building custom rigs and using google to figure things out.

Anyone here have experience with servers?

For now, the 3(?, might be more) are going to split the server costs to build it.

As of today, projected plans to begin are;

12gb ram

z87 mobo probably

case is no problem. I already have one

one thing with differing thoughts is the processor; while one of my friends thinks an i3 (3rd or 4th gen, for this discussion) will be fine. My other friend thinks a high powered i5 maybe at the minimum.. stock heatsink for CPU

1tb of storage. HDD, most likely. We aren't sure if an SSD would have a direct impact on speeds (whereas there are obvious performance increases using an SSD for booting your os or programs)

Not sure on the OS to be used. one of my buds is a hardcore windows 7 user, other friend and I are fine with Win8.1 . Still checking compatibility and whatnot.

thoughts?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Well, when you ask questions like "Is an i3 enough?"and "Should I use Windows 8.1 or Windows 7?" it makes me think that you don't really know enough about servers to consider owning one. Servers are expensive and you can't really afford to make mistakes. Consider renting a server instead.

Well, when you ask questions like "Is an i3 enough?"and "Should I use Windows 8.1 or Windows 7?" it makes me think that you don't really know enough about servers to consider owning one. Servers are expensive and you can't really afford to make mistakes. Consider renting a server instead.

I'm asking questions because I'm expecting input. Opinions and facts are both appreciated. I didn't say, "well [bleep] me sideways y'all, hillbilly aaron CHECKIN in, wondering if y'all computer wizzeroos can critimicize me!"

Quite frankly I don't care if you don't think I should own one, that wasn't one of my questions.

clarified?

max.png 50.png

Dawngate is cool someone play with me

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

e665f60cb3.png

I know people who have got 50m+ exp trying to get one of these sceptres..... I'm not even 92 yet. Someone should lend me a green party hat, so I can complete one of my dream outfits.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

d42f5ed8c7.png

The kid couldn't read apparently.

dnMGRYp.gif

• Like 2

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I only posted because of the hedgehog.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

e665f60cb3.png

I know people who have got 50m+ exp trying to get one of these sceptres..... I'm not even 92 yet. Someone should lend me a green party hat, so I can complete one of my dream outfits.

your graphics are so jpeg I teared up a little

I've gotten the normal I think 5 charge scepter from plundering. thieving wasn't/isn't very high

max.png 50.png

e665f60cb3.png

What's with the rhinoceros?

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

+10% exp from rhino

And as far as graphics, I just play on min detail to prevent crashes in level 2 wilderness when I have 25 warband supplies.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I'd ask for more explanations on the rhino, but I don't actually plan to return to scape.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png