It's Super Effective!

WTF is that the new interface in this game? What is going on my eyes get lost just looking at it ;_;

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-146929116

Took me forever to get some momentum going....

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I dropped my phone and the screen smashed on Thursday.  The touch screen wouldn't work at all after so I needed it fixed.  I definitely couldn't afford it so I made a dramatic post on facebook about not having a phone and managed to borrow the money off my grandma.

I got the phone back yesterday, and so far this morning I've found that the volume buttons and the rear camera no longer work :(

Luckily it's all probably the repair guys doing and I can get them all fixed once he's back in the shop on Tuesday.

That's 3+ days of no pet pictures.  I think I'm more bothered by that than losing the ability to connect with anyone using my phone :P

Hunter is literally the worst skill.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Just because you are good at something doesn't make that something not suck.

EDIT:

I just logged in to see this on my friends list..... 

974db3585f.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Guess who?

7e47e4f4eb.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Batman?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

What buddies

Also DAWNGATE DAWNGATE DAWNGATE

That is all

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nex have you ever dm'd for 3.5e before? Are you good with max/min shit if so?

And finally: think we could ever manage a runescape based 3.5e campaign or would pathfinder be more homebrew friendly to fit it into runescape's "world"

hzvjpwS.gif

And finally: think we could ever manage a runescape based 3.5e campaign or would pathfinder be more homebrew friendly to fit it into runescape's "world"

I have never successfully DM'd for anything ever because I'm lazy

I don't know 3.5

And what is Runescape

(Also Pathfinder is fairly adaptable with flavour, but a significant chunk of material is limited by strictly Pathfinder-setting-related things, so it might be less than ideal. I suggest asking around- maybe on Giant in the Playground forums, just for how many people can answer back)

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I have a cut on my ear that keeps scabbing over and it feels really satisfying to pick that scab so basically I've have this cut on the outer part of my ear for a week and a half now.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I once cut a chunk out of my ear when I sneezed while shaving.... I more or less know what you mean.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

3.5/pathfinder are pretty compatible systems. I'm fairly sure you could mix and match whatever you wanted.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I have a tiny white scar over a vein on one of my wrists, and I have no idea why, and it's been there as long as I can remember.

RIP Dawngate ;-;