It's Super Effective!

Ok someone send halp. Maybe one of you friendly girls who knows what they are doing with cosmetics can unconfuse me.

How do I know what coverup to buy? What the hell is foundation used for? Also what's the difference between eyeliner and mascara, and why do my eyes want to kill themselves when applying them?

(Don't ask)

http://reddit.com/r/skincareaddiction

---- Beginner's Skincare Routine: http://np.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/beginners

http://www.reddit.com/r/makeupaddiction

---- Beginning Makeup Guide (covers concealers and such) http://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/1go4cn/misc_just_getting_into_makeup_not_sure_what_to/

hzvjpwS.gif

[spoiler= Be careful what you wish for (warning: kinda sexual discussion]

[12:38:-- AM]  Erika: What is a vibrator?

[12:38:42 AM] Litra: pleasure toy to help females achieve an orgasm without the help of another person's body parts
[12:38:52 AM] Litra: genatalia or otherwise
[12:38:59 AM] Erika: I'm sorry I asked

She removed the first part before I can copy it. Weird I had to give someone a bit of "The Talk".

Isn't Erika like.... our age?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

What.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Ok someone send halp. Maybe one of you friendly girls who knows what they are doing with cosmetics can unconfuse me.

How do I know what coverup to buy? What the hell is foundation used for? Also what's the difference between eyeliner and mascara, and why do my eyes want to kill themselves when applying them?

(Don't ask)

http://reddit.com/r/skincareaddiction

---- Beginner's Skincare Routine: http://np.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/beginners

http://www.reddit.com/r/makeupaddiction

---- Beginning Makeup Guide (covers concealers and such) http://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/1go4cn/misc_just_getting_into_makeup_not_sure_what_to/

Idk why I didn't look on reddit first, there's literally a subreddit for everything. Thanks though!

No I am not trying to flirt with a girl :P I guess I might as well explain.

I want to start using concealer because I've always had really bad dark rings under my eyes. It's been like this for years (at least 6). It doesn't bother me a whole lot, but it doesn't go away despite sleeping plenty, drinking lots of water, etc. Might as well try to cover it up especially when I'm starting to do more professional work and with medical school interviews coming up before I know it. I told my ex about it (we're still close friends) and she said I should also try foundation. I had no idea what that was so I asked.

The eyeliner/mascara question was just curiosity. I don't intend to use it, and idk if it'll even look good on me. But I did put it on once. 2 Halloweens ago when I was a freshman in college, I went to a party with some of my friends (who were all girls). They somehow convinced me to let them put makeup on me. I sorta just sat there and let them do their thing, and it came out pretty good actually. I just remember not knowing what the hell was going on, and also that putting on the eyeliner/mascara was the biggest pain in the ass. Taking it off with makeup remover was even worse. I'm not cut out for this, lol. But I thoguht since I'm asking anyways I might as well learn more about it.

THERE YOU HAVE IT.

or maybe I was a girl this whole time

Way more men than you'd think use products like that for similar reasons. Sometimes people just have heavy bags under their eyes despite maintaining a healthy lifestyle. If I was in a more fiancially stable spot, I'd purchase an ivory-toned concealer too. Had bags under my eyes for years that just don't go away.

hzvjpwS.gif

Way more men than you'd think use products like that for similar reasons. Sometimes people just have heavy bags under their eyes despite maintaining a healthy lifestyle. If I was in a more fiancially stable spot, I'd purchase an ivory-toned concealer too. Had bags under my eyes for years that just don't go away.

Really? Huh, I did not know that. Are there particular brands or models used just for men? Or can I assume everything is generally unisex?

Good plan. Will keep a lookout for those. Thanks guys!

I had like 5 names I wanted in this weeks batch, but I got none of them. Chances are, the people will just change their name with the next batch too.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Bu7xnprIMAIFxLi.png

Yay Mega Man references.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I should actually ask, I'm not in danger of losing Tylerelyt am I? I very much want that name.

I would assume not, since there is 2k hours on the account, but I want to be sure.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

If you haven't logged in for a few years and aren't a member you could lose it in future name-freeing things but for now I think it should be fine.

E: I'm sorry. I should clarify, this is conjecture based on reading the criteria they used for freeing up names for these batches.

How much notice was given before releasing old Character Names?

We have spent a lot of time identifying the released names and have reached out to millions of players via email as well as releasing our news post and FAQ about the Character names that were going to be made available.

One of the requirements of releasing the old Character Names is that none of these names have played RuneScape for a substantial period of time.

Source: http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Changing_Your_Display_Name

We’ll only be recovering character names from the following accounts:

Former members who haven’t logged into their account for 2 years

Players who have never been a member who also haven’t logged into their account for 6 months

Source: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/character-name-clean-up?jptg=ia&jptv=news_archive

hzvjpwS.gif

If you haven't logged in for a few years and aren't a member you could lose it in future name-freeing things but for now I think it should be fine.

**terms and conditions apply please see an actual associate of jagex inc for details. for further inquiries please visit the HLF as everything in there is true and factual. prize may only be redeemed in the continental us of a, and not in the minor outlying islands or porto reeco**

• Like 1

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

**terms and conditions apply please see an actual associate of jagex inc for details. for further inquiries please visit the HLF as everything in there is true and factual. prize may only be redeemed in the continental us of a, and not in the minor outlying islands or porto reeco**

this is the kind of cynicism that makes it hard for you to fit in

Did you read the criteria they used to free up those names or are you just being a snarky pain in the backside out of complete ignorance? E: Here, I even made it easy: http://forum.tip.it/topic/298366-its-super-effective/page-1133?p=5512640&do=findComment&comment=5512640

I will edit my post though to emphasize that it was conjecture though. You're about as far from correct as could be, but at least you prompted me to realize I could make my post more informative. I'd thank you but I'm fairly certain that's about as far away from your intended consequence.

hzvjpwS.gif

Okay, I'm not going to lose my name I don't think, that's all I care about. Probably won't ever matter, I don't understand rs anymore, but in case I ever decide to return.

Got Fire Emblem: Awakening today and playing blind.

>Thought Lissa was a clingy jealous lover for Chrom, learn they are siblings a minute later.

>Completely overlooked the fat Asian guy in armor standing right there at the castle at Ferox while maiming everyone cause I was deciding if i wanted to ship Frederick and Sully. I think his name was Kellam.

Off to a good start.

this is the kind of cynicism that makes it hard for you to fit in

Good, I don't like you

It's surprising it's like none of you have seen my avatar

Did you read the criteria they used to free up those names or are you just being a snarky pain in the backside out of complete ignorance? E: Here, I even made it easy: http://forum.tip.it/topic/298366-its-super-effective/page-1133?p=5512640&do=findComment&comment=5512640

I will edit my post though to emphasize that it was conjecture though. You're about as far from correct as could be, but at least you prompted me to realize I could make my post more informative. I'd thank you but I'm fairly certain that's about as far away from your intended consequence.

stopped skimming when I read ignorance

why do you think I'm here? to be productive and contribute? 

rustled-my-jimmies-u-rustled.jpg

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Hey guys, I think I just got a legitimate job offer! $10/hour + $8/hour ($1450 for the semester) work study money!

I was worried I wasn't going to get something for the fifth time in a row. The only crappy thing is it's only 10 hours/week, which isn't much, but it's enough to pay for housing+food, which is all I need tbh.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I think I just got a legitimate job offer! $10/hour + $8/hour ($1450 for the semester) work study money!

I was worried I wasn't going to get something for the fifth time in a row. The only crappy thing is it's only 10 hours/week, which isn't much, but it's enough to pay for housing+food, which is all I need tbh.

That's pretty damn good! Nice work and congrats! :)

if you come to NY I can get you $20/h to sit and watch tv

im serious.

Wtf do you do at work?