It's Super Effective!

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it is yours to keep. If it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

As someone who has never watched horror movies before, Ju On was probably a very bad place to start.

Though tbh the bad idea was starting in the first place.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Horror movies are stupid. They are just a bunch of crappy jump scares.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Speaking of calories, I packed a third of what I normally pack for lunch today and I just found out that we're going out to help the other crew so it's going to be a 5 o'clock day instead of a 10 o'clock day like I thought.

[bleep] me

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Horror movies are stupid. They are just a bunch of crappy jump scares.

There's no winning with horror movies

Either you don't get scared and you waste your time and/or money, or you do get scared and that's even worse

Meanwhile on OSRS....

l8l3NGZ.jpg

:wall:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I had a dream that they made an app that turns your iPad into a toilet. You can just urinate on the screen and it would instantly get absorbed......

• Like 2

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Ok, so am I the only person who can comfortably drive in one specific pair of shoes or barefoot only?

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Ok, so am I the only person who can comfortably drive in one specific pair of shoes or barefoot only?

If I drive consistently in one pair then suddenly switch to a different pair I tend to misjudge the clutch for the first couple of shifts.

I can go from regular everyday shoes to cleats with spikes no problem

If I drive consistently in one pair then suddenly switch to a different pair I tend to misjudge the clutch for the first couple of shifts.

I don't drive a manual car :( but when I'm on my bike even with gloves of different thickness' I have no problem controlling the clutch

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

47b352ecb9.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I don't drive a manual car :( but when I'm on my bike even with gloves of different thickness' I have no problem controlling the clutch

For a second I read that as bicycle.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It's adorable.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

It's usually worse for me if there's a big difference in the shoes.  Different pairs of runners isn't too bad but going from my steel toe boots to usually anything throws me off.