It's Super Effective!

That is an adorable rhino

If we play again, Gywn or I will hit up Faaps via Facebook.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I got cheese all over my sheets :( :(

What kind of cheese? I'm imagining something like Velveeta or that white mexican queso cheese.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

So like nacho cheese?

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

One take is sufficient. Personally I like to make my own cheese dip. It is cheaper and tastier. The only problem is that it doesn't last quite as long. (although that isn't a problem since it DOESN'T last long to go bad)

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

There was this package of 8 barbeque chicken legs+thighs for $2.99 at the store today.... The best purchase I've made in a while.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I got 15 boneless from wild wings tonight... takeout...

sweet teriyaki (terrible choice)

parmesan garlic (I opened the box and they were floating in sauce. my mouth is like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

honey bbq

inb4yougotbonelessnub

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I'm not talking about wings.... I'm talking about real chicken.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

That moment when your tablet's batteries die out while drawing something. Finding replacements wasn't hard, but getting interrupted like that just ruined the momentum I was building up making that thing.

Talk of chicken is making me hungry... I guess a few pizza bagels shouldn't take much effort.

Yeah. I got hungry like 30 minutes ago and ate a whole 2 feet of this baguette I bought. I seriously need to eat more baguettes, they are cheap, delicious, not that bad for you, and honestly the perfect mix of kind of crunchy but still has substance.

EDIT:

@ Mere

I almost got one of those tonight, but the stuff I got was cheaper and just as tasty. But the best thing about the whole chickens is that you can cut off the breast meat and save it for later to cook with or put on a salad.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”