It's Super Effective!

Hey guys, I think I just got a legitimate job offer! $10/hour + $8/hour ($1450 for the semester) work study money!

I was worried I wasn't going to get something for the fifth time in a row. The only crappy thing is it's only 10 hours/week, which isn't much, but it's enough to pay for housing+food, which is all I need tbh.

That's pretty damn good! Nice work and congrats! :)

if you come to NY I can get you $20/h to sit and watch tv

im serious.

Wtf do you do at work?

I take care of my grandfather

> inb4yougetpaidforthatyou[bleep]?

he likes to complain and I cook, clean, and take him places

consider it gas money.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

stopped skimming when I read ignorance

why do you think I'm here? to be productive and contribute?

Well, most people don't willingly make a conscious decision to be completely ignorant of the world around them much less brag about the fact that they choose do so.

• Like 3

hzvjpwS.gif

stopped skimming when I read ignorance

why do you think I'm here? to be productive and contribute?

Well, most people don't willingly make a conscious decision to be completely ignorant of the world around them much less brag about the fact that they choose do so.

Unless you consider forum.tip.it "the world" I beg to differ

No, no, guys, he posted a meme, that's when you give up on argument.

3685174-139258158885.jpg

max.png 50.png

ISE is a classy establishment. It's not the kind of place where you can act like a troll and expect it to be tolerated.

Yeah! Let's get back to zombie orgy Wednesday.

Zombie orgy was like Tuesday though gf me

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

As it turns out, not actually getting the +$8/hr. The work study just kind of gives me a salary.

My dad is illegally watching a movie on YouTube in the other room it's kind of funny.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I think i'm immature :P e258bdee46.jpg

That's what ISE exists for, aside from Zaap's adventures in Runescape that have been long past.

I mean if you want I could report in periodically and tell you about my life adventures but these won't involve me dying all the time

(Or so I hope.)

(I still miss that spreadsheet I made of all the times I died doing slayer tasks. LTK knows what I'm talking about he was so mad when it got deleted)

That's what ISE exists for, aside from Zaap's adventures in Runescape that have been long past.

I mean if you want I could report in periodically and tell you about my life adventures but these won't involve me dying all the time

(Or so I hope.)

(I still miss that spreadsheet I made of all the times I died doing slayer tasks. LTK knows what I'm talking about he was so mad when it got deleted)

I somehow avoided dying doing Slayer tasks. Also, just now realized LTK vanished.

(Or so I hope.)

I somehow avoided dying doing Slayer tasks. Also, just now realized LTK vanished.

If you're dying doing slayer tasks whatever you were assigned is

a. way over your head

b. you aren't kitted correctly

c. you're bad

seeing as you aren't leik, it can't be c...

max.png 50.png

I'm back. Not like anyone missed me though.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

It's ok Kim, I know you aren't a huge regular here. It was more of a joke anyway.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I'm going to cower in a corner for the next month while I wait for my name change to become available again.... I cleared my cache, and it decided to auto-fill (and submit) what it had in the box..... Like..... The lowercases are killing me.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Started drawing up a map for a fantasy setting after being in a creative slump for most of the summer (with a basic outline for its lore). Still undecided on what to do with it, but it's nice to be able to work on something even if it doesn't go anywhere. now to get beaten up for my lunch money or something