Investigating the Wise Old Man

KCHughes

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ive got a idea! what if this is a race beetweem zaros(WOM), and chaos druid to learn how to summon that lesser? Remember the symbol that look like a lesser face, possibly a part of the invocation!

(wich god are chaos druid affiliated?)

If your reading this you have probably read my message. Any plaint can be addressed to http://www.cia.gov \:D/

Always selling trout/salmon

Have a nice Runescape day!

but remember, he used sara staff, and used spells, even in that one members quest you do about him...

and I still think hes going on his own, or looking to Zaros... all the while pretending to be a saradomist, I checked yesterday, and it seemed that at least 3 members worlds I checked had bob in his house at some time.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

The Wise Old Man tells you to deliver a note to get a random reward. The men are: the Oracle, Thurgo, Reldo, High Priest, Father Lawrence and Abbot Langley..

So why is important this information? Because you can check how important are this people for the runescape's history related to saradomin..well, in a manner, this may prove that the secret socity really exists..

The Oracle: Lives in the the mountain south of the Black Knight's outpost, aparent has a lot of knowledge..

Probable reason to be mailed: He suposeddly knows many things, and if he is an oracle, he might see the future.. He is suspicious (at least for me) placed in front of the Black Knights' catle in a very secure location with a great view.. So is he an spy? Do he knows a secret to a weapon of mass destruction? Is he the only one to know everything is fake and it is all and nothing just the matrix?

Thurgo: The last one of a race of dwarves speciallized on very advanced smithing, his family smithed the ceremonial sword of a very important white knight.

Probable reason to be mailed:Quite obvious, when the global domination is coming.. We need people to make weapons. But not common weapons, thurgo is a master smither and surely cna craft advanced weapons for the saradominist order and he will surely accept to aid the cause because his family had helped the white knights (teh yare surely in htis too).

Reldo: The varrock librarian, great merchanter of knowledge and reader of books..

Probable reason to be mailed: His advanced knowdledge in history might help to unlock some dark secret taht lays forgotten in the memories..Maybe a clue about Zaros and his future reborn? A new type of weapon?

High priest Great priest of Entrana, the sacred land were Saradomin did his first steps on the earth..

Probable reason to be mailed: Surely a very important person in "the circle" because he controls entrana... Entrana in connected to wilderness by a portal in the deep dark caves... Is this some sort of secret in a relation beetween Saradomin and Zamorak? Why the most sacred land may conduct to the more unholy land? Yes, it is like a hell below the vatican.

Father Lawrence The drunk priest of varrock. Not much to say about him.

Probable reason to be mailed:Vigilate the mode of life of varrock's citizens? Or spy the Zamorakian Church? OR EVEN HE MIGHT BE THE GRAND MASTER AND HE SAIS HE IS DRUNK BECAUSE WANTS A MASK BUT HE IS NOT! Or maybe just is a drun mad priest..Who knows about the poisoneus properties of cadava berries!

Abbot Langley The almost useless lumbridge's priests, his duties are be in the church all the day, at least is not drunk.

Probable reason to be mailed: Surveilance on lumbridge's habbitants?

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Wait, Darkluniux, I think you're onto something. These letters, I know someone posted a pic of the one to Father Lawrence (the one about him being drunk all the time), would it be possible to read the other letters too? If so, someone please read them and/or post their contents. This could be a big discovery; intercepting WOM's transmissions will put us almost inside WOM's mind. Keep up the good investigation everyone!

I think I have a different spin on the recipients:

Oracle: He's a known Zamorakian (so says other sources, but maybe he's a plant/mole?), but I wouldn't exactly call him "wise;" he says things that...don't usually make sense. Maybe that means he's like Traiborn in that he's pretending to be a little loony to give the Black Knights a false sense of security? He IS in an excellent position to spy on the Black Knights' Castle, maybe for the White Knights...

Thurgo: He's the only surviving member of a race that made good weapons, mostly for White Knights...

Reldo: Not much I can think of.

High Priest: Maybe the ringleader?

Father Lawrence: Keeping him in line for being drunk but...his church is right there at Varrock's north gate, where that lone Black Knight is always wandering around...

Abbot Langley: He gave you the Ghostspeak amulet from that free quest, and WOM tells you to keep it because he says "you will need it later." Since the graphics update his house is now very close to southern Draynor, where that other lone Black Knight is wandering around...

Look at all the connections to Black Knights/White Knights...

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

and you must remember, that black knight is very close to the wizards tower too... connection there as well? maybe they plan to revolt? coup de ta? go to lunch?

In all seriousness, ccould someone show silverlight to amik varze or someone high up? to see the reaction?

maybe there is a connection to the lost king of Falador?

but remember, he used sara staff, and used spells, even in that one members quest you do about him...

and I still think hes going on his own, or looking to Zaros... all the while pretending to be a saradomist, I checked yesterday, and it seemed that at least 3 members worlds I checked had bob in his house at some time.

Welll, after zaros disapearance, he turned to sara and started travel the world in disguise to learn about how to bring him back?

alot of dark knight white knight connection

Hmm, this goes with my theory. The black knight spying on the tower to help learn how to summon,

About the letters, those make sense to the disguise: These are pretty much Saradonim.

My conclusion: if WOM or Zammy's follower get to learn how to summon, they will be a massive new god war. \'

If your reading this you have probably read my message. Any plaint can be addressed to http://www.cia.gov \:D/

Always selling trout/salmon

Have a nice Runescape day!

your counting out guthix with this god war, I think it will be a war of sniping at each other, knowing what guthix would do... but what does Zaros know of guthix?

there are good necromancers like the 1 in the basement of mage guild im sure he makes the zombies

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

the only things i've found out (and i haven't read everything in this topic so plz don't be mad if everything is already mentioned) he has 3 books: book of folklore, book on chickens and strange book... haven't ready any one of them... he has a blue party hat... sara suit of armor, and some kind of emerald necklace hanging from a candlabrum or something like that

and why can't you examine this map?

mapct3.png

Hmm that looks like a treasure trail map...

About Saradomin Strike, can't you hit higher with charge (lvl 80 magic).

Also i agree with darkliuniux saying that *D may mean Dionysus.

about that map there is a rock like west or north west of draynor and the castle looks like varock

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

in one of the letters i sent to the oracle from the W.O.M it said he should make the riddle more clearer because people are getting the bowl messed up with a pot or something like that

If hes telling the oracle to make that riddel harder than the WOM is tied to the dragon slayer quest. (that riddel is the one that tells you how to open the door in the dwarven mine if anyone forgot). That could tie the WOM in with the (second?) map piece. That could definatly mean that this plot could involve melzar, that guy who sells rune plate bodys, and the goblin wormbrain.

I thought of this a few days ago.

The wise old man claims he's been to the Brimhaven Dungeon to see the dragons fight. Yet there is a 825 gp fee to get in. Miss Schnizzle or whatever her name is claims he couldn't spare a penny. This is funny. I do not have a hypothesis, but it is interesting.

hmmmm.... I would guess he snuck in or something... maybe he had money but went bankrupt?

good thing about the zombie summoner guy, could someone investigate him? I cant get in..,

Why do these conversations always get to summoning?

the only things i've found out (and i haven't read everything in this topic so plz don't be mad if everything is already mentioned) he has 3 books: book of folklore, book on chickens and strange book... haven't ready any one of them... he has a blue party hat... sara suit of armor, and some kind of emerald necklace hanging from a candlabrum or something like that

and why can't you examine this map?

mapct3.png

what do you think the map is of? maybe the rock is crandor? and the castle the black knights castle? or the dark knights fortress? or varrock/fally castle even?

those rings and the other symbol are strange too...

Wait, Darkluniux, I think you're onto something. These letters, I know someone posted a pic of the one to Father Lawrence (the one about him being drunk all the time), would it be possible to read the other letters too? If so, someone please read them and/or post their contents. This could be a big discovery; intercepting WOM's transmissions will put us almost inside WOM's mind. Keep up the good investigation everyone!

I think I have a different spin on the recipients:

Oracle: He's a known Zamorakian (so says other sources, but maybe he's a plant/mole?), but I wouldn't exactly call him "wise;" he says things that...don't usually make sense. Maybe that means he's like Traiborn in that he's pretending to be a little loony to give the Black Knights a false sense of security? He IS in an excellent position to spy on the Black Knights' Castle, maybe for the White Knights...

Thurgo: He's the only surviving member of a race that made good weapons, mostly for White Knights...

Reldo: Not much I can think of.

High Priest: Maybe the ringleader?

Father Lawrence: Keeping him in line for being drunk but...his church is right there at Varrock's north gate, where that lone Black Knight is always wandering around...

Abbot Langley: He gave you the Ghostspeak amulet from that free quest, and WOM tells you to keep it because he says "you will need it later." Since the graphics update his house is now very close to southern Draynor, where that other lone Black Knight is wandering around...

Look at all the connections to Black Knights/White Knights...

Yay! a post that was actually thought through! (that's like one one in a million) (I'm talking about Darkluniux also)

Oracle: Maybe also if the WOM is in charge of a Saradomist society then obviously the Oracle would make a good informant.

Thurgo: If say the remaining wizards did make silver light in case of something coming up, they would need a smith. We know Thurgo is old, and made amazing swords, would there be a better candidate? Also this is why Relodo is written to, the WOM wants to know when/ if players are finding out about Thurgo. (or maybe the shield of Arav?)

Reldo: The WOM wants to know if people are finding out about Thurgo and other important things.

High Priest: Who the heck is he?

Father Lawrence: Maybe a double agent?

Abbot Langley: Humm... in restless ghost you do go to the wizard's tower for the skull...

As far as connections to black knights go, maybe they are all slowly being bought off, or being spied on?

By the way, is it just me or are we really getting more spam around here?

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

I dont think this is spam...

Anyway I agree, but what about lord dar... whatever, in the black knight part of taverly dungeon?

and what about the witch there? doesnt the WOM live right next to one?

bump...

A sudden thought,m what if the WOM was a saradomist first and foremost, but became disenfranchised, and is now going to zaros! Along with a bunch of people who know about him and is getting info/recruiting!

i asked the wise old man, he knows that thier is a way to make runes. and he also has a book about the evil chick, and a book about reality. the second cordinates could be a uncharted island, maybe with the altar for a new rune on it? a rune necce sary for summoning?

s2ul6.gif

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

fixfriendsol7.gif

Did you really "laugh out loud" at that joke, or did you "chuckle quietly"? say cq next time, not lol.

well yes.... all been said before, but why does this conversation keeps on going to summoning, after all, what about the wise old man and zaros, I think we need to reopen this line of thought

... Other than KC and Dark, has any 1 even put any thought into their posts? (By the way this topic hasn't survived for so long because some one bumped it every hour, it survided because people posted when they actually had information. Heck, in one week this topic has gotten 50+ posts compared to the usual say, 10 posts that thought was put into every week.) OK... Now that that's done with... (probably not for long though) To some all of that up, If you can't say anything good, (logical, thought through, with reason, ect.) don't say anything at all.

So far all the people mainly have a known allegiance to Sara, does he write to any one else?

IF there is a secret council of Saradomists, why would some random man come in out of no where and be their leader? I think the whole, what you see is not necessarily what happens idea. I think we should find out who he really is in the first place.

He pays his allegiance to Saradom, but if you haven't yet noticed he loves money more than anything. Also he knows alot about history. He has fought many monsters. He thinks he has never recieved his full pay for what he has done. (so he must have done something very important) He travels currently. (Since July since he left a lunar clan cape on a bench in Varrock.)

He can be delt amazing amounts of damage, and it doesn't affect his hp bar. (look at the swan song quest guide) He got an amazing amount of money from one small country branch of the bank. How does that work? Looking back, I think maybe he really didn't rob the bank. (look at some of the earlier posts)

I THINK he has something to do with Zaros. If Zaros came back he would come back with power. The WOM obviously has plenty of that. As far as him using Sara stuff goes, heres my theory: (repeated again) Of all the current gods, Zaros would hate Zammy most because he usurped him. He would hate Guthix more than Sara because Guthix spoiled his nice little war, and he just doen't like Sara because he is his opposite.

Let's say that Zaros came back in 2 forms, one a cat, and one a human. (Why Bob hangs out in the WOM's house, and why he has that statue) The human escaped from the abyss (or where ever) and has come back and take over the council. When he took over the WOM he had to figure out a disguise, so he made the fake bank robbery. Now the original founders of the group (the wizards) are trying to oppose him. He is now writing letters to the other members of the group to try and get them on his side.

Sorry if you didn't understand that, I was pking on my other account while I wrote this. (it is sorta late, isn't it, wait, or is that early, I'm not sure.)

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?