Anyone got logging in issues?

Rosanante1

Can't log in after game loads, worlds won't come up. Is it me?

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

Seems like the different servers aren't communicating with each other eg lobby to game server, main page to highscores server.. and so on, it's why you get connection lost between lobby and in-game. :mellow:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I was having problems connecting to the main page, and since I was already logged in, no issues with that. However, my latency seems to have skyrocketed and I can't connect to anything besides the game (Adventurer's log, highscores, etc) without waiting ~30 seconds for the page to load, and even then it's a sketchy connection.

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

couldn't log in anymore with the Mac game client (only way if you have mac os x lion now) Redownloaded the client and didn't load, restarted the client and worked again. So I had problems for a few minuts :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

[qfc]25-26-344-63140975[/qfc]

Hi folks,

We're aware that people are experiencing trouble in logging in at present. We're working on this as we speak to get it all fixed.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but this should be fixed very soon. :)

Many thanks,

Mod Chrisso

**************UPDATE - 19:25 GMT(+1)******************

Please can you try to clear your browser cache and restart your PC before attempting to connect to RuneScape. If this does NOT fix your issue then please do let us know.

When you connect to the lobby, please wait a minute or two before trying to connect to a world.

Please note - worlds 9 and 59 are offline as scheduled. This is not related to the login issue some people are experiencing.

Mod Chrisso's Mildly Useful Guide To Fixing Things (hopefully) :)

Clearing Jagex cache

Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7

1. Go to Start > Computer > Local Disk ( C: ) or your primary hard drive

2. Locate the folder named "jagex_cache_32" and/or "jagex_cache_33"

3. Delete these folders

4. Restart your internet browser (e.g. Internet explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)

5. Load RuneScape and continue playing

PLEASE NOTE - if you get in-game to lots of blackness and weird graphics, please just wait for 5 minutes. This will likely last a minute, then you will be through into the game no problem. :)

We are trying our best to fix this issue. In order to avoid this thread being cluttered up, please ensure that your post isn't going to be answered by the following extract from the RuneScape Terms and Conditions:

"We will do our best to maintain operation of Jagex Products and rectify faults as quickly as possible. We may have to suspend operation of a Jagex Product without notice for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason. If so, we will do our best to ensure that the suspension is as short as possible. We cannot accept responsibility for such suspensions or for any interruption or error caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control."

hzvjpwS.gif