Woodcutting just isn't worth it anymore...

X-Arcade-X

06jan162152340mv.jpg

World 4 varrock, back of castle.

This is just SO cool. I guess everyone just wants to make a WC'ing-pure, eh? :x

**ck my 88 woodcutting. I can get better cash mining rune ess. At least I don't have to compete with other "skill-pures" to get materials. :roll:

RsN: Arcade

skills that i dont think are worth lvling:

1:mining

2:woodcut

3:fishing

4:cooking

5:smithing

these are all skill i dont think that are worth doing but it is good if u want a

higher skill total :)

i probaly make more money off killing tzhaar in a day than most wood cutters do in a week.

lol...i also happen to find many lvl 5's or lower cutting yews at the back of varrock castle (world 10)

i think they are auto's...because they didn't reply..reported some of them.

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

Alot of runescape classic autoers came to rs2 to auto. And i gotta say that they make quite alot, an old mate of mine makes around 7m+ / day :S

I really hope that rs2 wont get ruined..

siggywi1.gif

Signature made by the one and only, Friz.

I got myself a pure miner instead.

My main has only 66 woodcutting and is very low in the high scores with that (240kth or so), I didn't know that so many people liked woodcutting that much.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Burn all autoers!It's true!You can't cut a yew without seeing those 'bleep' lvl 3 autoers anymore!And,what's worse,in noticed the price of yews is going down...there used to be too litlle amount of yews sellers,now there are too much!Argh!

rexeN wrote

I really hope that rs2 wont get ruined...

If this continues,it will :( :evil:

World 4 varrock, back of castle.

This is just SO cool. I guess everyone just wants to make a WC'ing-pure, eh? :x

**ck my 88 woodcutting. I can get better cash mining rune ess. At least I don't have to compete with other "skill-pures" to get materials. :roll:

dang pures. i really don't see the point in being a pure if its teh only account you'll use. and if its a money making account then it should be against the rules (drop trading needed, multi login, etc.)

in an off topic blurb,

i know you have the right to think a person is stupid (according to your sig), but i don't think you should openly state that when you're showing off your stupidity in your spelling. :roll:

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

skills that i dont think are worth lvling:

1:mining

2:woodcut

3:fishing

4:cooking

5:smithing

these are all skill i dont think that are worth doing but it is good if u want a

higher skill total :)

i probaly make more money off killing tzhaar in a day than most wood cutters do in a week.

Well, f2pers have to find some way of making money, and without being able to make anything good, runecrafting isn't a worthwhile skill, and there aren't monsters with good drops in the free version so a lot of people mine, wc, fish, and smith (myself included).

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

instead of making a new player why not use the time you did to get the 60+ lvl on a lvl 3 accont on your main? or prehaps they are scared of getting caught autoing and getting thier main banned

they should be scared either way, jagex will ban their ip addres. (i cant spell)

instead of making a new player why not use the time you did to get the 60+ lvl on a lvl 3 accont on your main? or prehaps they are scared of getting caught autoing and getting thier main banned

they should be scared either way, jagex will ban their ip addres. (i cant spell)

Jagex doesn't IP ban people. And even if they started to there are alot of people with Dynamic IPs now.

single_skill1165709744.png

Jagex doesn't IP ban people. And even if they started to there are alot of people with Dynamic IPs now.

yeah very true.. so long you have asdl or dial up.. u are having dynamic ip.. but the variance is not really that big though..

in an off topic blurb,

i know you have the right to think a person is stupid (according to your sig), but i don't think you should openly state that when you're showing off your stupidity in your spelling. :roll:

lol, thats amazing

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

lol...i also happen to find many lvl 5's or lower cutting yews at the back of varrock castle (world 10)

i think they are auto's...because they didn't reply..reported some of them.

I dont think u should report someone just cause they dont reply to you. Jagex wouldnt have made a Public Chat Off option if they expected everyone to communicate with each other and i know for a fact i cant b bothered replyin to half the immature kids that play this game. If they are macroing then the system will flag them.

mezsigka3.png

still...

their lvls are so low !

what can they do with there yews except selling it for a lot of money and then what ???

they cant even wear a steel armour...

they're just cheating on us right ?

that's very true...they'll have to get the money to their main some how.

I report the group in my homeworld everyday. But the creater of:

Pmv001 - Green trousers, light top. Bald - Male

Pmv002 - Green trousers, light top. Bald - Female

Pmv003 - Green trousers, light top. Bald - Male

Deserves some funny credibility. As he obviously doesnt care.

Yep, reported every....day.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

ahhh! the bold headed people r taking over!

I think i should shave my head 2 lol.

And yes autoers are most definitely ruining rs...but wc is still very profitale.

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!