Blog to 9,999 KC - Day 8 - Finished & Award Screenied

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what runes should i buy 2 get my mage up

Well it depends... minds, bodies, and elemental runes are easily acquired at the standard rune shops. To get alot of Death runes or higher you should try the Mage Arena or the Mage Guild.

If you are a lower leveled mage (below 55) you should cast curse in full metal armor with dragon hide vambs or you can cast fire strike repeatedly on hobgoblins north of the Fremenik place. These are both very cheap and relatively fast for low leveled mages.

Hoped that helps :)

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

lol i enjoyed that dialog :) well we can tell he has no idea whast going on :) or he's simple noob.

good luck

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Hey RAHK, I love the research your doing. It's giving everyone the absolute truth about what KC actually does. I would drop by and say hi but im a puccy. :D

Good Luck...just DO NOT go over 9,999 KC :P

callum6052.png

I think I'm back :O

I got from 55 mage to 60 in a day or 2 by running laws on world 66, then i teled to cammy over and over again.. i am now almost 66 mage.... :D my advice would be to get to 62 mage and use wind wave, seeing that you get a lot of bloods. Also you could use the death spell thats what i did after i got 1 hitted by dharock at the chest and lost all of my bloods :x

Hey RAHK, I love the research your doing. It's giving everyone the absolute truth about what KC actually does. I would drop by and say hi but im a puccy. :D

Good Luck...just DO NOT go over 9,999 KC :P

dude, just promise me one thing. PLEASE stop at like 9,995 KC and then open the chest. imagine being at 9,999 and then accidently killing one of those worms

turn auto retaliate off for the last few to make sure

When I got 10k KC I turned auto off and went into the chest room to manually kill the last 100 lol.

I got from 55 mage to 60 in a day or 2 by running laws on world 66, then i teled to cammy over and over again.. i am now almost 66 mage.... :D my advice would be to get to 62 mage and use wind wave, seeing that you get a lot of bloods. Also you could use the death spell thats what i did after i got 1 hitted by dharock at the chest and lost all of my bloods :x

Ummm... I don't really get how this post has any bearing on this thread whatsoever but... sorry to hear about your bloods? :?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I guess I didn't see you... but I was just in the barrows!

I decided to just go a couple of trips because I was bored. So I went on a trip and ended up with Guthan in the crypts. So I went and opened the chest... and Guthan popped up, so I killed him. As I finish him off I get an hp lvl, yay. Then I check and it was that one lvl I needed! Combat 100!!! So I'm really excited and I go ahead and open the chest, Guthan spear!!!!!!??? Not just the one in my bank... but I got another?! WOOOAOH!

So... about that burst of luck: My first 75 trips, nothing. Trip 76- Guthan Spear!!! From then on I continued to get barrows drops just about every chest, though it was all karil an ahrim's staff, and a good ol' torag's helm. Then 8 trips later... this Guthan spear! It was awesome... and kind of earned, lol. Only thing of luck before this was a long time ago when I got a d med after 3 black demons. Sold for 2.4, that was a ton for me way back then (though after I had worn the helm for a couple of months, heheh).

Errr.... anyways... I hope you some of my luck/perseverance... sry 'bout that story, lol....

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

When you open the chest make sure you got room for all those barrlows stuff and also prepare for a few hundred thousand minds :lol:

lol id be funny if you got like 3 of each set, couldnt carry all of it. id be like, that sucks.

wow, thats nuts...also i was under the impression that the worms and all the things down there(sry really lames terms, cant remeber the names) gave only 1/4 the exp or some figure of that sorts

w4M8t.png

wow, thats nuts...also i was under the impression that the worms and all the things down there(sry really lames terms, cant remeber the names) gave only 1/4 the exp or some figure of that sorts

I believe that you are thinking of the Abyss. I just double-checked and I am getting 4 Def XP per damage dealt which I believe is standard fare.

Feel free to post any other Barrows myths that I can prove or disprove while I am down here. :twisted:

When you open the chest make sure you got room for all those barrlows stuff and also prepare for a few hundred thousand minds :lol:

lol id be funny if you got like 3 of each set, couldnt carry all of it. id be like, that sucks.

Firstly, I HIGHLY doubt that I will get anything good but I can't continue to Barrow without knowing for sure the effect of KC. :oops:

Secondly, I am going to return to the chest room for the final 25 with nothing but some salmon just in case I DO get a full load :twisted:

RahkUrWrld.png

Gl you'll get there jus stick to it :)

Good Luck. :D

TY both but luck is not what I need at the moment... Caffiene is because this is the most boring thing invented. They don't even drop BONES to entertain myself with lol

Oh well, at least this is going much faster than last time :!:

RahkUrWrld.png

Good luck! Specially with staying alive, and not dieing from boredom.

If I was p2p, I'd visit you, but sorry.

I really hope for you that you get something really great, like an item or 2, 3. You earn it after so much work.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

I believe that you are thinking of the Abyss. I just double-checked and I am getting 4 Def XP per damage dealt which I believe is standard fare.

Feel free to post any other Barrows myths that I can prove or disprove while I am down here. :twisted:

Firstly, I HIGHLY doubt that I will get anything good but I can't continue to Barrow without knowing for sure the effect of KC. :oops:

Secondly, I am going to return to the chest room for the final 25 with nothing but some salmon just in case I DO get a full load :twisted:

bring a friend just in case ;) and bring rune armor not the crystal shield and drag skirt that way IF you do get TO much, you can drop the rune armor and put on the other armor

lol dont get his hopes up too high...

what if he gets like 10k bloods? we will be seeing lots of people down there lol

not likely that he gets 10k bloods, that'd be saying each monster drops 1 blood 100% of the time, which just isn't true. still will be funny if (s)he ends up getting thousands of runes though.

keep going and good luck not accidentally getting 'too many' again :wink:

ubersig2se0.jpg