World Population

Vape

http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/clock2.html

Disturbing eh?

that is not actual, and I dought they count deaths

I beleave they are using the birth per second rate.

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

acording to that site, there are an average of 24.6% of americans are at poverty lvl.

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

Erm, a few things need clearing up here. That's the average world population, it DOES take into account births AND deaths. However, since most of the world's births and deaths are not recorded, those figures are just an estimate. I believe the approximate figures are 5 births and 2 deaths per second.

mhc_leader, of the 6.3 billion worldwide, about 1.3 billion are in China (20%) and just over 1 billion are in India(16%). This is not caused by them having more sexual desire, but by socio-economic factors in those countries.

~Cameron

The most efficent way to decrease the worlds population is for 50 year to only allow one child per couple which would effictively half the worlds population

Friend of mine told me that once.

The most efficent way to decrease the worlds population is for 50 year to only allow one child per couple which would effictively half the worlds population

EDIT: This is just another fun fact, it kinda looked like it was saying something towards your quote, but its not. :END EDIT

the earth wouldn't be able to sustain the population if nobody died for 7 days.

90% of the population is made up of those h*rney chinesee.....
yet another pointless and completly wrong post by mhc *claps*

I thought there was only like 100,000 people in the world :shock:
i don't know how anyone could beleive there were only 100,000 people in the world, but it did give me a good laugh for about 10 minutes. there are so many examples im thinking of right now, but the easiest is to just think of ww2. 6mil jews killed, 11mil total killed by the nazi's. those numbers just really don't add up with the world's population jsut being 100,000 :wink:

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Not a good thing.

In most western countries, the average amount of childs per woman is allready below 2. Meaning that the only reason populaton doesn't decrease yet, is that people just live longer.

And only 1 child, have you ever though about the economy? It would be soooooooo ruined. Especially with out social system.

Vmser.png

Not a good thing.

In most western countries, the average amount of childs per woman is allready below 2. Meaning that the only reason populaton doesn't decrease yet, is that people just live longer.

And only 1 child, have you ever though about the economy? It would be soooooooo ruined. Especially with out social system.

Not to be rude and offhanded towards only child people, but I mean most of the time they are spoilt, arrogaunt and social inept. They are queit often used to getting what they want. Blahh Blahh...

I'm older than that.....I'm not stupid :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: And also how accurate is that calculator?

Lol so I'm guessing it was just a joke then? Cause in both of your posts it sounded like you were dead serious.... :?

signaturecj5.jpg

does it show how many people die? I only see the #'s go up :?

Increasement of population:

Births - deaths.

As long as the birthrate is higher then the death rate, it'll go up.

Vmser.png

to calculate the population at any given time based of these figures.

final population = 6400000000 x e ^ (0.01 x (how many years into the future))

rate of 1 percent is an approximation based on 2 births persecond as a ratio of current population.

e.g. aprox for:

10 years - 7 billion

100 years - 17 billion

1000 years - 140969 billion

10000 years - 1.7 x 10^44 billion

I cant add anymore numbers as it breaks my pocket calculator (only goes up to 100 digits long).

However these numbers are extremely approximated, and the rate of grow can change over time (more/less people want to have children etc.).

But that simple equation can give you a decent approximation.

N.B e is a constant (around 2.7182) like Pi (22/7).

I don't think that sites very accurate as its meant to be that someone is born every 6 seconds and theres its like 2 per second.

every 6 seconds? worldwide? doubt that, probably for a certain country?

Vmser.png

I don't think that sites very accurate as its meant to be that someone is born every 6 seconds and theres its like 2 per second.

every 6 seconds? worldwide? doubt that, probably for a certain country?

You're right. Not sure which country, could be England for all I know.

I don't like looking at this though. Because the world is already packed as it is, and with this happening, I'd say about 59/60 people born will suffer poor quality of life and may not even live past 6 or soemthing. It's just..sad :(

actually its estimated that the number of alive humans today exceeds the number of humans that have ever died!!

our planet is estimated to be able to supply 12 billion people, counting by an avarage standard of today (not counting factors such as pollution and other destructive forces that destroy our supplys). that population will be exceeded not to far into the future.. hmm.. we are in trouble.

My solution is that every family in the world eats 1 of their children. That would cut down the population and also feed the starving people of the world.

if our numbers should grow all to thin of this we can always suspend driver licences for peopla above 65 years and we will once again see a populationboom.

:wink:

• 9 months later...

uh.... it wont be too bad, in case india and africa and countries like that won't invade estonia and russia. both countries population is decreasing. (russian is actually decreasing like 100,000 ppl per year i think.. not sure tho). :D

uh.... it wont be too bad, in case india and africa and countries like that won't invade estonia and russia. both countries population is decreasing. (russian is actually decreasing like 100,000 ppl per year i think.. not sure tho). :D

Can you say old post?

But since i will not be accused of spam, ill add something. I yes do find that weird, thats completely amazing how many people are coming into the world. It actually shocked me.