Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dreams - post/share

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

Vezon Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Vezon Dash

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,276 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I just had a dream that I was logged into Steam when all of a sudden Nomrombom invites me to be his friend. We proceeded to talk for awhile about certain 'events' and we actually got along (that's when I knew I was dreaming).

I don't think there is anybody in OT who hated me as much as Nom did.

gago
[ Display Name History ]

gago

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • RSN:gago
  • RSN2:GAG0
I rarely remember dreams and when i do, i only remember a very tiny part of it with very little details. Mostly i just forget everything a few minutes after i wake up.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

Stats

Duff
[ Display Name History ]

Duff

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,667 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Few nights ago I had a dream that I was playing a weird version of lacrosse with my roommate. There was a possibility that the world would end that day, so I told my roommate, "If those huge water droplets start falling on us, I am going straight to the bomb shelter." And he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "No, we should go to the very top of that building. It'll be safer."

I then proceeded to leave the group and try to go pee in some bushes, but I couldn't, and it was really painful. I woke up at this point and was like, "Oh thank God I didn't try harder to go pee."

Got up and peed in the bathroom. :thumbup:
Posted Image
| My Tumblr |

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly
I wonder if I am the only person I know who can use the bathroom in a dream without doing it in real life. It's happened 2 or 3 times in the last 2 weeks I think. I normally wake up about 5 seconds after I start peeing in my dream, probably my bladder is shouting "your about to piss yourself [wagon]!". Each time it happens I think I might have peed, because peeing is one of the sensations my dreams do get spot on, and I can feel it for the first couple seconds after I wake up. But dry as a desert each time :)

Since I don't normally need to run for a toilet when I wake up, and I get woken up by the urge to go maybe two times a year tops, I have to wonder if I don't pee in my dreams for some other reason. I'm not sure my bladder is even capable of waking me up at all, at least not until the water works try to get going. I was in the hospital a few years ago on constant IV fluids, and I almost never had to get up to pee. I was fine when I woke up, but if I got out of bed I learned to just head for the toilet because I was going to need to pee like no tomorrow in about 30 seconds, and I doubt it would have ever held for more than a minute. Compliments of measuring all my fluids, the largest pee I have ever had in my life worked out to about 1.2L. If I am already awake, its like a 3rd of that though tops.

b6brc9.jpg

TTanT
[ Display Name History ]

TTanT

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,041 posts
Protip to avoid peeing yourself:

Pee immediately before bed ALWAYS.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

Tifers say the darndest things

Kirschen
[ Display Name History ]

Kirschen

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,446 posts
  • RSN:Kirschen
Just had a rather bad nightmare. In fact, I actually woke up at 6:50 because of it.

It started when my family was watching TV and there was a knock on the door, which was rare. I checked it out and it looked like a man from the streets. Before I say a thing, he pulls a knife out and tries to lunge at me, but I manage to grab hold and turn the blade off of him, killing the guy. It seems all fine and the police were informed, so things go back to normal...

30 minutes later (or dream skip felt like it), I was in my room and I see cars piling up on the drive way. People that looked like the guy trying to kill me come out and swarm the place. I decided to hide out of fear, but I soon hear the screaming of my family and pets, followed by the crackling of fire. God, that is officially my scariest dream! :ohnoes:

Vezon Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Vezon Dash

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,276 posts
I just woke up from a dream that I was a pegasus pony... That is all that I can remember.

H2PM
[ Display Name History ]

H2PM

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,819 posts
Lately I've been having dreams relating to school.
It's kind of annoying really.
"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Duff
[ Display Name History ]

Duff

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,667 posts
You just reminded me that I had a dream about a homework assignment. It dealt with derivatives, and the teacher explained that to solve the problem, we just had to find where the function was at it's highest value; for some reason, everyone else didn't think my way of doing it (derivative, set to zero, etc) was the correct way; I started doubting it myself, and then there was an issue with the calculator we were using. And I woke up and was thinking for the longest time, "That calculator had to have been malfunctioning." Then I realized it had been a dream, and was like, "Why am I even worrying about it?"
Posted Image
| My Tumblr |

Vezon Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Vezon Dash

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,276 posts
I was totally crafting a dream when my alarm went off this morning. It was pretty cool because it was like editing a picture. I had 3 different 'tabs' open that I could pick and choose elements that I wanted in my dream. It was intense.

Kirschen
[ Display Name History ]

Kirschen

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,446 posts
For some reason, the end result of my dreams lately have been involving my death whether it's battle, assassination, accident, or something else.

I wonder what that's meaning.

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly
I always find it really weird when I get a dream that I don't understand. The story lines to my dreams might be totally out of lunch, but I can pretty much always figure out where certain elements or things that happen in my dreams come from. For example, I was watching some Andromeda last week, and yesterday I somehow ended up watching an episode of pokemon, and last night I managed to combine the two into one of the most ridiculous dreams I have ever had (it also had cut away scenes because if your going to dream about a TV show, I guess your dream might as well look like your watching one too).

I also feel like I had a dream about fixing my messy hair, which I only mention because looking at yourself in a mirror is a pretty sure way to realise your dreaming. Your mind has a lot of trouble creating an image of you in a mirror, which I guess tends to lead to it either being distorted, out of focus, or someone else entirely. This means I would have almost certainly been dreaming in the 3rd person, which made me think of something else:

Why can I dream in the 3rd person, and see myself accurately, when its supposed to be impossible to see an accurate reflection of yourself while dreaming. I feel like both tasks would pose the same challenge.

This leads me to a realization. I don't think I have ever seen my own face, or even a proper front view of myself, while dreaming in the 3rd person. It is always above/behind like it would be in a video game. Since I can't see myself from behind in the real world, I wouldn't be able to tell if I dream it right or not, because I have no comparison. I can dream up anything with roughly the right features (meaning the right length and colour hair) and assume its me. In all the instances where I think I might have gotten a look at myself head on in a dream (I don't know for sure, because I never thought it was a detail worth noting or remembering), I don't think I was dreaming about myself (I'm not always the focus of, or in, my dreams).

I'll have to pay attention to this in the future.

b6brc9.jpg

Vezon Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Vezon Dash

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,276 posts
Totally just had a dream about my novel. I don't remember anything much about it except that it was awesome.

Racheya
[ Display Name History ]

Racheya

A noob

• Editorial Panel
  • 7,253 posts
  • RSN:Bernkastel
My dream last night revolved around my family back home and how, when I'd come to see them, everything was a mess with them and I didn't want to be there. Kind of reflecting my real life thoughts there. Then weird stuff happened and I was in an anime store in an airport. There were loads of cool clothes including the cutest swimming costume I'd ever seen, it had a wavy dress bit and rainbow polka dots! But then my boyfriend woke me up and the first thing I told him was that I wanted that costume! :D

I sometimes remember my dreams... they're often too confusing/weird that I don't bother explaining them though. They're often a mess of stuff that's happened recently and are almost always really awesome. The ones I remember, anyway.

Posted Image
I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Sentry_Wolf
[ Display Name History ]

Sentry_Wolf

Follower Of The Crate

• Members
  • 1,199 posts
The most recent strange dream left me very disorientated...

I had a dream that I woke up in my bed (me thinking it was real life) so I went back to sleep again, so I was in a dream within a dream. It was lucid and I heard lots of gunfire and bombs going off. Then I did my usual lucid stuff like flying around and talking to celebrities/people I want to meet. Then I woke up out of that dream and was like ok time to get up and was going about my daily business until I woke up again and found myself back in bed, it left me very confused. :P

I love dreaming and I feel I've gotten really good at remembering and becoming lucid for dreams. It's like going from one reality to another when you sleep and wake up.

Racheya
[ Display Name History ]

Racheya

A noob

• Editorial Panel
  • 7,253 posts
  • RSN:Bernkastel

I was in a dream within a dream.

INCEPTION.

Had to :P

Posted Image
I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Dizzle229
[ Display Name History ]

Dizzle229

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,771 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:dizzle229
Yesterday I found an old quote by rocco from like 2009 saying he had a dream that the squirrel in my avvy killed him with its yo-yo.
Posted Image

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Kirschen
[ Display Name History ]

Kirschen

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,446 posts

Yesterday I found an old quote by rocco from like 2009 saying he had a dream that the squirrel in my avvy killed him with its yo-yo.

Hmm, the yo-yo is red. *suspicious*

Well, it seems my latest dream was blurry, but didn't look like it followed "my downfall/death" theme. I wonder what your own death (first-person) in a dream can mean.

Vezon Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Vezon Dash

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,276 posts

Hmm, the yo-yo is red. *suspicious*

Well, it seems my latest dream was blurry, but didn't look like it followed "my downfall/death" theme. I wonder what your own death (first-person) in a dream can mean.

Death in a dream can mean different things. I'm about to write a nice research paper on Frued Dream Theory, so I'll let you know what I find out.

Duff
[ Display Name History ]

Duff

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,667 posts
Freud's ideas are entertaining, but most (if not all) are so hard to believe. :lol:
Posted Image
| My Tumblr |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users